Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Middle Farm

5 posters

Go down

Middle Farm Empty Middle Farm

Post  littlewid Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:28 pm

On Saturday I took my 5yr old Great nephew to Middle Farm. It's a working farm and you can interact with most of the animals. They have a good variety of animals and here are a few of them. They also have rabbits and pigs and piglets but I forgot to get pics of them Embarassed . Although it's a working farm it's so geared up for children and there is also a play area and a huge hay loft for them to play in. There is also a wonderful restaurant, shop, cider making and selling and also a little plant house to buy farm grown plants. Kian had a ball and loved pretending to be a farmer riding the old tractor they had in the farm for kids to play on. The journey there was full of chatter with excitement, ice creams, lunch,the animals that he loved getting to know and chatting to the staff during the day and then he fell asleep on the way home.......silence Very Happy
This big guy followed us everywhere. He was definiatly the boss of the place and was very vocal, he was humungous.
Middle Farm Kian_010
These fellows were so friendly. Amazing coats but they were hard to photograph as they kept hanging right by the fence so you could feed them, they were so gentle.
Middle Farm Kian_011
Two of the 4 Lama.
Middle Farm Kian_012
Middle Farm Kian_013
This ones for WS.......a little reminder of D&D and kids Very Happy
Middle Farm Kian_014
Mum and Daughter. They were quite shy but very sweet and gentle.
Middle Farm Kian_015
The place had loads of Bantoms and they are such fun little things. They loved hanging around you and trying to peck your toes. This one sat next to me all the time I was drinking my coffee, they really are people friendly.
Middle Farm Kian_016
Sitting down this was as far as my camera would zoom in to capture this little guy. Just look at the amazing blue sky.
Middle Farm Kian_017
This little Guinnie Pig reminded me of Reggie the Hedgie in his flower pot.
Middle Farm Kian_018
Some of the little calves, they are so gorgeous
Middle Farm Kian_019
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Middle Farm Empty Re: Middle Farm

Post  Doogs Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Thanks for the info and photos from Middle Farm LW, sounds like you had a great day with Kian Middle Farm 853843

I do like these places where you can interact with the animals :) and even better that they make their own cider, my kinda place Razz Cool Wot no pictures of cute little piglets No affraid Laughing

What a size that cockerel is affraid He's very handsome though Like a Star @ heaven
Mum & her little lady Horse were of course my favourite piccy cheers I love you
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Middle Farm 768480 Brilliant LW. I can guess who's Kians favourite Auntie. Sounds, and looks as though you both had a fantastic time. That certainly is a gi-normous Cockerel, but my favourite's the Ducks, great shot of the Swallow, your Vamera's done really well to get that. Thanks for sharing your's and Kians day out
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Thanks Doogs & WS. It is an amazing place and yep lots of cider was being sold Doogs drunken and it wasn't that, that made me forget the pigs and piglets and rabbits.......old age I reckon lol!
Thought you would like Mum and daughter Doogs, they really were so sweet, Kian wanted to keep going back and seeing them, he fell in love with them too.

Glad you liked the Duck family WS, thought you might, they were as noisy as D&D and the kids were on your videos of them Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:53 pm

Looks like you had a good time. Im with you Doogs loving the Mum and daughter photo, but as a horse lover Im biased. Kian obviously did - the sign of a good day out - little one asleep on the way home. Middle Farm 768480

Thanks for posting the pics.

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:14 am

It sounds like a great place Littlewid, what a lovely day out, and by the look of that beautiful swallow and a clear bue sky the sun must have been out.

Some gorgeous photos - I love the llamas and the Angora goats.

Thanks for sharing.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Kian really did love the Mum and Daughter, he was just a bit upset that the mum had been written on, he wanted to know who had chalked her arm Very Happy

The Angora goats were so sweet Lai ( think I said sheep Embarassed was having a mad 5 mins last night Very Happy ) they loved being fed and they just had the most adorable nature.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down