Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jess's story

3 posters

Go down

Jess's story Empty Jess's story

Post  littlewid Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:03 pm

Today there seems to be many very sad and distressing stories. How on earthh could anyone let this happen and the amazing thing is she is still very trusting of humans. Dogs just continue to amaze me every day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2285352/Fight-save-emaciated-dogs-life-handed-police-weighing-just-half-healthy-weight.html

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jess's story Empty Re: Jess's story

Post  Laikipia Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:30 pm

What a pityful sight Jess is and such a potentially gorgeous dog. How on earth do these things happen and why? I do hope it isn't too late to save her.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:49 pm

Lai I fail to fathom people out sometimes. I never quite know if it's because they are just plain evil, sick, or if it's a power thing but whatever drives these people I wished it didn't as so many innocent, wonderful animals suffer at their hands.
It's horrible reading stories like this but I also feel it has to be out there in the open. It may just make more people take an interest and intervene earlier which can only be good for the animal involved. If I suspected any kind of cruelty I would rather report it than let it get this far.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:33 pm

Those are really shocking pictures of poor little Jess Sad She so young and obviously has had a miserable life the short time she has been on this earth. Thank goodness she has been found in time and I hope she makes it with the help and care of the SSPCA
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:15 am

If you can't care for an animal and don't have the time to love and nuture them which may happen I guess, for goodness sake there are so many wonderful rescue/shelter places that will take them. There is no excuse for neglect and abuse and no sentence in my mind is long enough.

Lai

rant over Embarassed
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:47 pm

It is being proved more and more how intelligent animals are. We already know they are breathing, feeling, living and emotion filled, just like human beings so why do they not deserve the same rights over sentences of cruelty and neglect that are dished out to people for being cruel to humans. Why are animals always seen as the lesser creature ? they make this world go round just as much as we do and they cause a lot less trouble than we do.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down