Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Might be a bit upsetting for some of you

3 posters

Go down

Might be a bit upsetting for some of you  Empty Might be a bit upsetting for some of you

Post  princesspurplehippy Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:32 pm

not sure if any of you have see this news story. I can't understand how people can be so horrible and as you can imagine I can't put on here what I would like to do to them

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-13616599
princesspurplehippy
princesspurplehippy

Back to top Go down

Might be a bit upsetting for some of you  Empty Re: Might be a bit upsetting for some of you

Post  Doogs Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:20 pm

What a horrible and terribly disappointing story PPH - Why do people do these things ? Evil or Very Mad Mad

I'm being presumptive here but my guess is that the culprits are kids/teenagers with not a care in the world or respect for anything. I hope whoever did this gets caught and soon then gets dealt with accordingly, they should be ashamed of themselves Sad
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Might be a bit upsetting for some of you  Empty Re: Might be a bit upsetting for some of you

Post  Laikipia Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad What a sickening story and how could humans whether they be children or teenagers or for that matter adults do such a thing? I am so shocked that anyone could inflict such atrocities to living creatures. Sometimes I wonder what goes through peoples heads that they think doing such a thing is entertaining, do they get enjoyment or satisfaction from it? It really is tragic, even if they catch them, no amount of punishment is sufficient in my mind for their guilt, and knowing our so called justice system, they'll get a slap on the wrist and a fine.

I'm going to stop now before I say too much ........................

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down