Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

+3
whitestarling
Laikipia
princesspurplehippy
7 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 13 Empty Re: Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

Post  Laikipia Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:10 pm

At work I don't have a problem WS, nor on my mobile, it's just this laptop at home What a Face still haven't worked out the problem as it's only with WW cams no others scratch

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 13 Empty Re: Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

Post  whitestarling Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Thats really wierd Lai, but its definatly something to do with the laptop setting I think. Have you checked the top of the page for Pop up blocking, just wondered if it might be something like that
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:07 am

I have WS and so's Pete. We're both scratch I know we'll sort it out eventually and at least I can use my mobile and not miss out.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:02 pm

I'm not having much luck with these cams this afternoon, I have been hunting the Wood Pigeon cam but cant get it anywhere and some flash up and then go off. However, our little Fox cam is up and one of our foxes is hiding in the bushes keeping out of the rain, it's a blury pic so I don't know who it is and I bet they stay there for a while keeping nice and dry.......sensible little fox.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 13 Mwsna357
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:15 pm

That's a shame Littlewid, I wonder what's happening, i can check in a bit on my mobile, but i'm home now so my laptop is useless!

Lovely to see the little fox hiding, shame it's raining again. We've had a great day of sunshine here today.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:19 pm

Don't worry too much Lai, I wonder if they are just switiching the cams around like they do and they could well be ok on my pc later......thats me being very patient Very Happy

At least the little fox is keeping dry. It's pouring here again right now, so looks like we are in for a soggy evening too.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:24 pm

webcam 1 is split between four at the moment, and webcam 2 is the pigeon sitting quietly on the nest, sounds windy there.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:36 pm

cheers Lai, I have web cam 2 back up and yes Mummy Pigeon is there.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 13 Mwsna358
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:02 pm

Was just going off to get my tea when I caught Mummy Pigeon tending to her two young, it was so sweet.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 13 Mwsna359
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - brilliant news you've managed to capture the pigeon family at home Littlewid. Those two little chicks are really very cute.

So pleased you've seen them tonight.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:35 pm

I haven't switched the cam off since I got it tonight Lai Very Happy and I tell you, I have never seen such an attentive mum, she is constantly preening them and making sure they are snuggled underneath her, she is a delight to watch.
I have never seen Pigeon chicks before so this is wonderful to see and mum really does looks so proud all the time, I love this little family I love you

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:38 pm

Mum is still sitting pretty on the nest with her chicks and she has just given them another little preen. I believe its raining there as well because she looks to have rain drops on her back, but she is protecting the chicks well.
I couldn't resist another look before bed.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 13 Mwsna360
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:56 pm

You've done really well getting those Photos of Mum LW. and your right if those Foxs have got any sense they'll stay under shelter. I have'nt tried the cams for a while, but I'll try to get on them again
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:25 am

Mum and chicks made it through the rain and they are all up this morning. Both chicks were pinned to the side of mums face, I presume feeding from her, thats all I can imagine it was, they were both at either side of her beak for ages and i'm sure it wasn't a good morning kiss so they must have been feeding, they are so cute to see.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 13 Mwsna362
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 13 Mwsna363
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:17 am

Brilliant photos Littlewid. It's a lovely cam to follow.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Heres our little Pigeon mum this evening. At least its dry for her this evening, last night she took quite a battering with the rain so hopefully it will stay dry for her tonight. The chicks are well huddled underneath her at the moment.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 13 Mwsna366
I have also checked Badger cam, Dorset owl and Fox cam but all quiet at the moment.
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:40 pm

She looks nice and comfortable tonight. I have'nt had time yet to catch this cam yet.
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:04 am

She does look very snug there, and so pleased she's not sitting in the rain.

Sadly Badger cam is down until Monday - I found that out via Twitter. No one around on fox cam at the moment, just a few birds.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:20 pm

Thanks for letting us know about Badger cam Lai, thats why I couldn't get that one up last night.

Haven't checked on our Pigeon mum or the foxes today so will try later, in fact I will have a peek now.

Heres our Pigeon mum, she is very twitchy this evening, there is alot of noise going on, I think its a person in the garden but she keeps fluffing up as if she is protecting the chicks, I really don't think there is anything there that will harm her or the chicks it really does sound like a person just fiddling in the garden and not an animal but bless her she is doing her job.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 13 Mwsna375

None of our Fox family are around at the moment but maybe they will be later.
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:34 pm

She does look all fluffed up, lovely to see all well in her nest.

Also just checked fox cam and all quiet- hoping to see some action later.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:01 pm

I'm going to check on her again later Lai and hopefully she will have settled a little bit.

Yep I am hoping for some Fox sightings later as well Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:43 pm

All quiet on Fox cam this evening still, I think the have been around it's just that we have missed them, the Tweets say a tussle has been going on between the Magpies and the foxes for the food.

Checked our little Pigeon mum and she seems far more settled now which is nice to see, lets hope she and her chicks have a peaceful evening.
I have decided we can't just keep calling her Pigeon Mum, so I have decided if it's ok with all of you to call her PETUNIA, I think it's a pretty name and suits her.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Great name LW, and she looks really good in that light
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:49 am

cheers A great name for her Littlewid, Petunia pigeon it is Laughing

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:42 am

Glad you both like her name Very Happy Heres Petunia this morning looking more settled than yesterday evening.You can just see the chicks underneath her at the front.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 13 Mwsna383

She is just having an early morning feather clean.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 13 Mwsna384
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next