Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

+3
whitestarling
Laikipia
princesspurplehippy
7 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 26 Empty Re: Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

Post  Laikipia Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:56 am

Thanks  WS and what good timing. I imagine so much wildlife down in the Somerset area has really suffered due to the floods, so it's good to see Simon's patch is okay and his badgers and foxes are still around and staying safe.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 26 Empty Re: Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

Post  whitestarling Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:51 pm

A Fox again at Tea Time again today not sure if its the same one. I'm not sure who's who, lost track of the characters a bit.

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:22 pm

http://i70.servimg.c http://i70.servimg.c http://i70.servimg.c  What a fantastic way to end my day WS with Foxes and Badgers  Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 26 853843 couldn't have ended on a better note  Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 26 768480  the badger looked rather wet didn't he, i'm saying he because a quick glimpse on a very quick head turn and it had quite a broad head, so i'm saying he was a lovely badger but a very soggy one. He was having a good munch wasn't he and yep I reckon he went off to the set to dry off and have a good sleep.
Somerset has had it so hard with the floods but as Lai say's it's great to see the badgers on Simons patch are ok, that is a huge relief isn't it.

Loved the little fox, not sure if it is the sme on both clips, the second one had a slightly smaller younger face but they were both just gorgeous. I love watching them, they always make me smile loads.
I have lost track of who is who now WS, so much has happened with them but one thing is for sure, I never get tired of seeing them.

I definitely wouldn't take them out of the wild but if it was natural for them to be pet, I would surely have a fox and a Badger, my heart just melts for them  I love you 

So loved those clips WS.......i'm a very happy girl tonight  Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 26 853843 

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:42 pm

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 26 768480 Well you should be even happier tonight LW. We certainly still have a Fox Family 3 tonight

Just a very few seconds of one of the individuals, if we keep checking back on there we may be able ID them

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:38 pm

I certainly am happier tonight WS  Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 26 853843  those clips had me really smiling  Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 26 768480  the first one of the three was just wonderful, they were really bouncing around weren't they, it looked like two cubs and an older one and the cub in the second clip is so cute. You are right if we keep a bit more of a vigil on them we will get to know who is who, we did it before so I am sure we can do it again.
Loved, Loved, Loved those WS......thanks so much  cheers 

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:02 am

Thanks for the updates WS. Apologies if I get behind with commenting on this thread but I follow via Twitter and then forget where I am  Wink 

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:26 pm

Midnight Take Away

Watch this little Guy as he drives over the hill with headlights full on as he comes for his Take Away  lol! 

I was confused at first as to what animal is was, as it seemed to have Rabbit Ears, and move like a Rabbit, but also had a Rats Tail, and Rabbits are not nocturnal, but after doing another Video, that I zoomed, and slowed down, I think Brown Rat. It was really funny watching him come in, and out quite a few times, until a couple of Badgers arrived videos of which I will post later.

No problem Lai don't worry I know you keep up with Wildlife Whisperer through Twitter, and FB. I just put these little vids on for those who don't

WS

Last edited by whitestarling on Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:52 pm

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 26 40683  Talk about Speedy Gonzalez WS with his headlights on full beam  Shocked  that was brilliant, he went like a little rocket didn't he and it was just as funny seeing him disappear over the back as it was seeing him coming in. I reckon that was a little rat.....or should I say a very big rat and no wonder with all those nuts around to feast on.
A great little video there WS......I wonder if Simon knows he is feeding the rats as well as the Badgers and Foxes  Very Happy 

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:32 am

No sign of Speedy Gonzales  Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 26 40683 last night, but a couple of our Badger friends were tucking into the food

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:53 pm

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 26 768480  Nice one WS. They look so healthy don't they which is lovely, its always such a joy to see them. Hopefully Speedy will make another appearance though  Very Happy 

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:07 am

affraid I really could scream, shout, and spit my dummy out. I put the River cam on at tea time when I got in, never seen anything on it up to now, although I've checked it many times. Guess what there was an Otter face right in the cam, and I hadn't set my Video capture, by the time I did it, the Otter had gone Grrrr  No 
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:45 am

You can check out SKW FB page for clips if you miss bits and pieces WS. I know it's not the same but  What a Face 

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:34 am

I know Lai thanks, it's just that I like to capture these moments to share with those that don't use FB, or have time to. I'd been looking forward to getting an Otter as it would have been a first for me

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:34 pm

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 26 431638  WS - keep trying and I'm sure you'll get an otter eventually (ps I never have yet  What a Face )

Lai  Rolling Eyes 
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:43 pm

Oh no WS, what a shame. I have looked at that cam many times and never seen anything, you were so lucky. I know you didn't have your video set but at least you saw it. Hopefully he will come back again and the video will be rolling  Very Happy 

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum