Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+5
whitestarling
princesspurplehippy
littlewid
Doogs
Laikipia
9 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  Laikipia Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:35 pm

You the man WS - I think you've got it, I think I'm Mrs Dolittle .................... lol!

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 Doctor10
Lai
aka Mrs D.

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:52 pm

I think that Lai is really Mrs Dolots, at least when it comes to making WAA posts Laughing

Okay, now for some general conversation to create fresh material for LW's next analysis!

The weather is really windy wild this morning, and perhaps this woke me up. I've been up since 5:40am, and I have holidays! I was also up very early 2 days ago, so I think it's just my mental alarm telling me, "there are new WAA posts to check out Gregory" Very Happy

2 days ago I played tennis with a friend and I lost 6-0, 6-2 (so that friendship is definitely over now Laughing ). At least it wasn't a double doughnut :) It was too hot for this leopard in Tree I was like, "oh, I don't want to have to hunt under Mr Yellow today." Well I wasn't very energetic. If I was a leopard then I probably wouldn't survive for long having to fend for myself lol!

Yesterday was even hotter, but I didn't go to the beach or anything. I walked Bella in the morning, and she seemed fine during the walk, but afterwards she was buggered (Aussie term Laughing ), slumping down on a part of the floor where she normally never lays. But she still didn't drink all that much water, so I think she was just being a drama queen Razz She was soon up and about again on the lookout for any 'threats' to our place :)

I've been watching a lot of doco's lately, and comedy shows, and even French films! I am quite the fan of Audrey Tatou, not sure if anyone here knows of her, but she's best known for Amelie. Priceless is also great, and just recently I watched Beautiful Lies, a very funny flick about a crazy love triangle. Highly recommended.

For my holidays I plan to:

Go and see the Frankston sand sculptures (they have a great exhibition there every year; it starts December 26).
Have a day trip to a country town, probably Yea.
Go to a zoo, perhaps Healsville Sanctuary.
Maybe make another trip into Melbourne's Botanical Gardens with Bella.

I am lucky that if I want to do something and be away for awhile, that I have my parents to take care of Bella.

Some British interests:

They are not my favourite band, but I like Oasis; probably The Beatles are more Grandfather Clock's vintage Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 40683
Newcastle United are my English premier league team; forever underachievers for a so-called big club. I don't keep up with it so much now, but back in the Alan Shearer days I was a big fan.
What I am a massive fan of are the Inspector Morse and Lewis television movie series! I have all of these murder mysteries on DVD; it's quite an obsession, though I think that my obsession for this forum has clearly exceeded that Razz
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:04 pm

GR I will get back to you in my weeks round up, I could so sum that up right now but I will hold my fire Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 40683

For me, I have finally finished my wrapping up of pressies and delivering the ones I needed to deliver Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 Image013
Also been out for a lovely Latte and a Winter Spiced Muffin....Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 Image014.....only tomorrow at work then off till New Years Eve, back for one day and then off again Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 853843 It's my mums birthday on the 28th ( same day as you fly to Kenya Lai ) so I am sure we will do something nice for that.

Have a good day tomorrow everyone.....it will be Christmas Eve Santa Waving

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:59 pm

It already is Eve for me Very Happy Just thirteen hours to go!

LW, thankyou for being so kind as to hold your fire Laughing
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:31 am

CAN I JUST SAY.....

Yes I can swim and LW how did you get such a fantastic likeness of me in scuba gear Wink Wink Wink

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:44 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 71418 This thread is off again and lots of great comments.

We've finished now Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 853843 so no work for me until 11th January! I am soooooooooooooo pleased.

GR I love all your holiday plans. The only one i've done is the Botanical Gardens and it was lovely, sadly no photos though. Frankston sand sculptures sound amazing, photos please?

Oasis No Beatles No and Newcastle Utd. a definite No No For me Groove Armada, Foo Fighters, Royksopp and a Pride & Prejudice as a book/film.

I love Lewis (new since Morse finished) and Midsomer Murders (just how many people can be murdered in one county)? Favourites are anything wildlife especially if David Attenborough is involved.

Tennis I love it - we have a court but Pete doesn't play so I haven't for 5 years - shame as it's an ace game Laughing

Littlewid I hope you're all finished now and ready to relax, I went shopping with my mum this morning and had a latte - it was busssssssssssssssssssssssy in town!

Enjoy the rest of Christmas Eve everyone.

Lai santa

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  princesspurplehippy Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:18 pm

santa Merry Christmas Everyone santa

A quiet family one for me with nothing planned but eating, drinking and being merry
princesspurplehippy
princesspurplehippy

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Sounds like a good plan PPH Very Happy

Lai, you must be over the moon with excitement now for your safari trip! Only a few more sleeps WOW WOW WOW

I will take some snaps of the sand sculptures when I go to Frankston and post here. Last year when I went with family my mum forgot to take her camera!

The pic of Bella in the daisys was from the Botanical Gardens :)

Pride & Prejudice is a little too prim and proper for me Lai lol! The one novel of that type that I like is Jane Eyre. I read it in high school and reread it again in the last couple of years.

Oxford (Morse/Lewis) is a very dangerous place! It always makes me laugh too how any character that just smiles at another is definitely having an affair! Are the British really that kinky? lol!

I think it's great what they did with bringing in the new Hathaway character. He is different to Morse, but like him in that he is rather eccentric. Lewis is more to the book, both as a cop and as a person. I am no good at guessing the murderer, but I just love the relationship between the cops and very subtle British humour that is thrown into the mix.

"Shame as it's an ace game" - No Lai, do I have to send you to the cracker jokes thread? Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 40683

rendeer Wishing everyone a safe and happy festive season rendeer
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:22 pm

OH YES, OH YES, OH YES......it's Christmas Eve and santa will be on his way soon Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 Jmousr10 but only to all of those who have been very good........Mmmmm WS :What: ......GR........ affraid No No No ....not sure if he delivers to cheeky boys scratch .......As for all us girlie albino albino albino albino ....Oh YES Elf Present Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 408422

Hope everyones sorted for tomorrow, pressies wrapped, veggies and Turkey prepared, alcohol at the ready drunken chrissie music sorted Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 853843

Have a brilliant day everyone whatever you are up too, have fun with your families and friends.

We don't have Christmas snow but we do have oodles of Christmas rain at the moment Rain Raining .....wheres the Snowing

Don't stop up too late guy's or Santa Waving won't come Sleeping

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:58 pm

santa santa We're all ready Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 853843 Turkey's cooked, veg all done, including those horrible green things LW sent affraid So off for a drunken or drunken drunken with friends tomorrow, then when we get back ZAP and its all ready. Got to stay up late LW, its no use pouring Santa his Boddies till he gets here it'll go flat, and its not good for people to drink on their own anyway. Thats my excuse, and I'm sticking to it Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 40683
Hope you all have a great day tomorrow, and enjoy yourselves

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:52 am

Snowmas Earmuffs santa rendeer Snowmas Earmuffs santa rendeer Snowmas Earmuffs santa rendeer Snowmas Earmuffs santa rendeer Snowmas Earmuffs

It's Christms Day and it's blowing a Hooley here this morning, no sign of Snowing just lots of Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 Smile_11. Hope everyone is up for a great day. Have fun guy's.

littlewid-x- Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 17827
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:18 am

It's calm here and for the moment no rain Very Happy must make the most of it!

Have a great Christmas day everyone Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 408422 santa rendeer

ps GR it's more the film of P & P with Mr Darcy coming out of the lake in his wet shirt I love you that does it for me Rolling Eyes I Agree with Hathaway, he's a great character and very quirky.

Lai Santa Cat
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:45 am

We've had plenty of Raining and it was that dark this morning we No believe it, it was still dark at 8-00am affraid
Have a fun day everyone wherever you are what ever your doing
WS santa rendeer
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  princesspurplehippy Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:21 am

Happy Christmas Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 408422 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 408422 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 408422 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 408422 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 408422 Christmas Tree Christmas Tree Christmas Tree Christmas Tree Christmas Tree
princesspurplehippy
princesspurplehippy

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:59 am

That's lovely colourful work on the smileys LW and PPH! Hope everyone is having a great day :)

LW, Santa must see boyishness as a positive, as I received some presents Razz

Lai, I'm guessing that you liked it when 'Mr Darcy' got wet in Love Actually too Wink Laughing

James Hathaway; what a wonderful wordsmith! Extremely well :study:
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 768480 GR - Love Actually a real feel good factor film and one to watch if you're feeling a little Sad

Lai Very Happy
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:16 pm

It's my mum's favourite, though I like it too Embarassed Very Happy
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:28 am

Your mum has good taste Onesie Man Laughing cheers

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:29 pm

HAPPY BOXING DAY EVERYONE

Hope it was a little brighter for you this morning WS sunny It's been raining here most of the day and now it's absolutley raining Ginger Cat Ginger Cat & Scottie Scottie , it's dreadful Rain

Ah Ha, so santa decided to be kind to Onsie boy and bring him some pressies then rendeer ......what did you bribe him with????? come on tell us :What:

Do you know I have never seen Love Actually the whole way through, seen bits and pieces of it but never the whole thing No Maybe something to watch in 2013 Very Happy

Have a good rest of the day everyone drunken

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Hope everyones had a great Boxing Day, and Lai your Mums been well enough to have the Turkey today. Onsie Boy must have give Santa his mistletoe that was the bribe cant think of anything else Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 40683 . It was light and dry this morning LW, but affraid it was that dark by 1-30pm headlights were on What a Face Since then its Rain down
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Raining cat and Scottie all afternoon and dark by what seemed like 3pm!!!

Thanks WS my mum was able to enjoy the turkey and all the trimmings. We are fuller than a full thing now so just some fruit later for me otherwise I'll pop What a Face

Hope you've all had a good Boxing Day cheers

Littlewid if you can do watch it the whole way through, it's a really I love you Hugs film.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:51 pm

When Santa asked for the mistletoe I gave him a kiss, thinking that's what he was after (who knows with people and their 'signals' Razz ), but he got pretty upset; "Not you, you idiot. I want this so that I can smooze with Mrs Claus."

He calmed down eventually after I gave his reindeer some scooby snacks, and therefore I still got my pressies Very Happy

But boy, does Mrs Claus have a lot to put up with! Kissing Santa is very bristley. Not sure how long this rash will last Laughing

I'm glad that you ended up getting your turkey Lai. Now will have all the strength you need to tackle those big cats Very Happy
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:46 am

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 768480 GR and ROFL good to leave WAA for 11 days or so with a good Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 40683

Have a great New Year's Eve everyone and catch up in 2013

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 21 Happy_10

Lai Very Happy
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:01 pm

I hope you and Pete have a really great safari Lai, and bring us back loads of pics to cheer us up back in cold wet damp Britain.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TO

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Ooops I posted my Christmas wishes to you all on Christmas Day on another thread, should have thought to look in on this one Embarassed

Hope everyone had a great time, ate plenty, enjoyed spending time with family/friends and of course got lots of nice prezzies Hugs We were up at my sisters this year and I drove so mum and dad could have a few drunken

Love Actually - I adore that film, watched it loads and loads and loads of time Very Happy

Lai, I hope you and Pete have a fantastically wonderful time in Kenya, I'm sure you will Wink You know the script by now, plenty of photos have to be taken to share will us on your return. Have a 'Dawa Doogs' or two for me when you are over there Cool Safe journeys and we'll all look forward to hearing from you on your return, take care I love you

Doogs Group Hug
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next