Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Texts & Pics

4 posters

Go down

Free Texts & Pics Empty Free Texts & Pics

Post  whitestarling Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Dont know if anyone sends texts to other Countries, or if you know about this APP. It allows you to send texts, and photos free in the UK for 12 months then 69p per year after. I'm not sure about other Countries, but I do know it costs 99 cents for the first 12 months in Australia.
It's called Whatsapp, you can download it from Google Play Store, or just Google it. You do need a phone with internet connection, and so will the person your sending to,they will also have to have Whatsapp download on their phone. When Whatsapp is loaded it will automaticaly check your contacts to see if anyone is already on the system.
Our friend regularly texts, and sends photos to his daughter in Australia, and has saved a fortune. You can also use it in your own Country not only to send texts which I know are free for most people, but you can send photos free for which you normaly get charged.
If anyone wants any more info please let me know
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Free Texts & Pics Empty Re: Free Texts & Pics

Post  littlewid Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Ah I use whatsapp WS and its good. All my family use it as we are always sending pictures to and fro. Never thought of posting it on here but thats a good move WS cheers 

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:21 am

Thanks WS. I also have Whatsapp and so far have never been charged, they keep extending the use for free Very Happy 

Same here Littlewid, Embarassed  I never thought to mention it What a Face 

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:45 pm

I Don't have an i-phone Embarassed Embarassed but when I do upgrade (which I really should do) I will certainly keep this in mind, thanks WS
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:40 pm

I dont have one either Doogs just an old Nokia, but Mrs S has one she changed from Vodafone in March which was costing £25 a month and not a very good deal she had an Wildfire. A friend recommended Tesco. We got a cracking deal she got a HTC Desire C Android although not a top of the range phone it takes cracking photos, has WiFi, and Internet Moble Global access, a great touch screen, and is really quite easy to use. The Guy at Tesco set evrything up, and explained it all, they are not like other Mobile shops they spend time with you as they dont get commision on sales, once the other sell you a phone they dont want to know you
The phone was free, a 12 month contract, you get 8hrs free talk time, 5,000 texts and 500mb internet which is plenty
for £10 per month

I only thought about putting it on when someone in the pub said what it was costing them to text abroad

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum