Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruel/Barbaric Fox Killing

2 posters

Go down

Cruel/Barbaric Fox Killing Empty Cruel/Barbaric Fox Killing

Post  littlewid Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:34 pm

I saw this article this morning but couldn't read it before I went to work, I knew it would set me up for pure anger all day so had to leave it alone. This evening I am seething. How on earth can this be legal, digging a fox out and then killing it. The so called hounds on the hunt had stopped chasing by all account and the terrier men stepped in and dug her out, a young vixen. Just so incredibly cruel.
I am really struggling here to choose my words as my language is not very nice at the moment. The main complaint of the article is that this was done in front of children who the "Country set" don't seem to think was wrong. I agree it shouldn't have been done in front of them as it sets them up for later life to have no respect for wildlife and the animal itself. The farmer who caught the whole thing has come out on the side of the fox which is fantastic but at the end of the day the little vixen has lost her life and so did another fox and a Badger.
Killing foxes is such an ongoing debate but this was just an act of cruelty. Two legged creatures, namely humans just dismay me more and more, where does man get off thinking they have the right to cruelly kill whatever they take a mind too .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2546867/Shocking-photos-moment-fox-dragged-hole-hunters-shot-children-young-FIVE.html

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cruel/Barbaric Fox Killing Empty Re: Cruel/Barbaric Fox Killing

Post  Laikipia Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:12 pm

That was on an FB page I follow and I didn't post it here as I find the whole thing deeply distressing and upsetting. I can't agree with it at all and feel sick that children are involved.

For me all types of hunting and shooting is going against my principles but I do have to accept people do shoot/fish.

I am  Twisted Evil   Evil or Very Mad  and prefer not to say anymore.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down