Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Egyptian Circus

3 posters

Go down

Egyptian Circus Empty Egyptian Circus

Post  littlewid Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:15 pm

How dreadful is this. If this had gone wrong I bet the Lion would have been killed. I am also concerned the picture of the trainer using sticks. That poor lion must have been drugged to include that in this so called show. Also if you look closely at the lion he looks quite bedraggled, his main and coat looks rather shabby and not in the best of condition. Worryingly there are other animals used in this circus......just disgusting. This poor lion looks a bit scared Sad

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3200224/Circus-performer-holds-blade-teeth-feeds-lion.

littlewid-x-

littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Egyptian Circus Empty Re: Egyptian Circus

Post  Laikipia Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:17 am

Evil or Very Mad Mad Twisted Evil That's a complete no for me. Animals don't belong in circuses performing for our so called entertainment. It was drugged and is abused and it's completely humiliating. I can't bear it and wish all circuses would close down.

Thanks for sharing Littlewid, it highlights just how much of this is still going on.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:48 am

Grrrrrr That's not an epic stunt its an epic abuse of the Lion. Egypt cant even look after the animals in its Zoos so what chance to the poor creatures have in this circus, of being treated properly, they perform twice a day for six days a week that speaks for itself. I totally agree Lai they should all be banned world wide.
Thanks LW

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:18 pm

This is something we need to keep highlighting. Its a shame that we need to keep highlighting this abuse of animals, in this day and age we shouldn't have too but sadly in some places we still have to. At least with this wonderful forum we can highlight this and help with petitions.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down