Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mala Mala Game Reserve - Cyberdiary

+2
whitestarling
Safari Maiden
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mala Mala Game Reserve - Cyberdiary - Page 2 Empty Re: Mala Mala Game Reserve - Cyberdiary

Post  Laikipia Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:06 pm

Mala Mala Game Reserve - Cyberdiary - Page 2 768480 SM

Imagine seeing 8 leopards in one day - I would be completely beside myself Mala Mala Game Reserve - Cyberdiary - Page 2 71418

Thanks for posting

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Mala Mala Game Reserve - Cyberdiary - Page 2 Empty Re: Mala Mala Game Reserve - Cyberdiary

Post  whitestarling Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Brilliant SM we are having a great day for updates, havent got time to read this one yet, but I will later. Thanks for the new link SM Mala Mala Game Reserve - Cyberdiary - Page 2 768480
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:21 pm

Thanks SM, thats a lovley new format and a brilliant read. WS is right so many good updates today. Thanks everyone for putting them on. I still need to look at some of the archives on this site though, I think i've missed a few.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:21 am

Mala Mala Game Reserve - Cyberdiary - Page 2 Mm241010
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:02 pm

Thanks for that lovely update SM. Lots to read and they all seemed to be protecting or losing their kills, it's a tough life for them all isn't it. A gorgeous picture of the leopard cubs I love you

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:11 pm

Thanks for the update SM. Will have to read it all later, but from a quick glance it seems like the Leopards are the Stars at the Moment
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Thanks SM cheers

Lots of leopard in Tree sightings which is fantastic Mala Mala Game Reserve - Cyberdiary - Page 2 71418

Beautiful picture of the two cubs I love you I love you
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:22 am

Mala Mala blog has been updated today.

It tels of the pride on a hunt. There is footage of the hunt taking a buffalo as well, so be warned if you watch it.

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:30 am

Thanks SM. It is never easy to watch something like that, I know it is reality but sometimes I can't look. A quick kill seems acceptable, but a slow prolonged death is just horrible, if I had been there I would probably have turned away.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Tough to see, but as Lai says it is what happens sometimes, and a quick kill is easier to accept.
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:55 pm

Great footage, just shows how tough those buffalos are as it took 7/8 lions to bring it down - and we all know lions are no pushover !

Loved the picture of the leopard and her cub I love you I love you in the 'Best Image of 2011 Competition' article
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:41 am

Amazing updates, the latest from missing cubs to matings and sightings all over the place:

http://blog.malamala.com/

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:13 am

I Agree SM

Only caught up with first blog 22nd August and the second blog 18th August with the lion v leopard clip.

That clip was absolutely amazing, I've never seen a leopard defend itself against lions - such a relief it escaped. I think I would have found it hard to watch if I had been there.

Off to catch up with the rest during the day.

Thanks SM - Africa is definitely the flavour of today.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:47 am

Mala Mala Game Reserve - Cyberdiary - Page 2 768480 I Agree Great updates SM, glad the missing Cubs were found, and the Leopard V Lions clip was a bit hairy, but at least he got away. I checked on the Mala Mala video clip, and its a nice combination

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:53 pm

Just was catching up with the Cyberdiary and they have added a video clip section.

This is the entry from yesterday and I have embedded the video clip. It is such an amazing sound and takes you to Africa!

http://blog.malamala.com/index.php/2012/01/lion-roaring/

Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:59 pm

It's a wondeful sound to hear a lion road cheers I remember waking up one night in the Mara and lay in my bed listening to a lion roaring it sent tingles down my spine, it was amazing Mala Mala Game Reserve - Cyberdiary - Page 2 71418

I'm glad you can clearly hear the lion roaring in the clip 'cause if you just listened to the two people watching/shooting it you might wander what they were doing !!! Embarassed Laughing Embarassed
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Funny you should say that Doogs. Mrs S just dashed round, to see what site I was on, on my laptop affraid
WS Mala Mala Game Reserve - Cyberdiary - Page 2 40683 Mala Mala Game Reserve - Cyberdiary - Page 2 40683
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:10 am

That's so funny Doogs and WS - I so I Agree

Thanks for the link SM. You can't beat a good lion roar, it just goes right through you.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Mala Mala Game Reserve - Cyberdiary - Page 2 40683 WS, brilliant Laughing
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2