Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scandalous toll of pets dumped for christmas

4 posters

Go down

Scandalous toll of pets dumped for christmas Empty Scandalous toll of pets dumped for christmas

Post  Safari Maiden Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:53 pm

How stupid are people, really. Animals are not disposable toys!

Your views on this please.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/221374/Scandalous-toll-of-pets-dumped-for-Christmas

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Scandalous toll of pets dumped for christmas Empty Re: Scandalous toll of pets dumped for christmas

Post  Laikipia Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:26 pm

It happens year after year, pets are not for christmas but for life as the RSPCA say. It makes my blood boil, people are so disgustingly callous and uncaring Evil or Very Mad

I am going to stop what I was about to say, it wasn't nice.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Scandalous toll of pets dumped for christmas Empty Re: Scandalous toll of pets dumped for christmas

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:41 pm

one word, karma - a big lorry load of it heading their way

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Those poor little animals. If you don't want your dog to have puppies then get it spayed, the same with your cats. Also if you don't want your pet then be responsible and take it to a homeing centre, don't just chuck it out onto the street. Thats not fair on any animal, let alone a tiny thing only a few weeks old who will have no chance of survival, letting it die of starvation, the cold, getting run over or getting attacked by another animal or mindless idiots.
If we chucked tiny babies on to the street we would end up in prison and have a psychiatric referral to boot. Why do people think that animals don't count.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:49 pm

I think Karma is about the safest way I can reply to SM. There were more than enough adverts on the TV again this year, about Christmas pets, and it happens every year Mad Mad Mad I'd better stop now
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down