Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+8
Chad Cocking
tigerburnie
Doogs
Safari Maiden
Anne-Marie1981
littlewid
whitestarling
Laikipia
12 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  Doogs Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:00 pm

Had a great weekend with the girls just passed which was topped with seeing the boys from Take That Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 71418 absolutely brilliant. I'm not a huge Robbie Williams fan but give credit where credit is due he didn't half get the crowd going when he came on.

Must be getting too old for all these weekends away, I was shattered when I got home on Saturday night. Thank goodness for takeaways and topped that with an early night, it's always great to come home and sleep in your own bed !!! Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 853843

We've had a couple of really warm days up here but the rain likes to remind us on a daily basis that it's never far away. Have you all been getting lots of sunny in England and Wales ?

SM - Couple of requests for the Emoticons, if possible, could we have a rainy one and also a hug one ? No probs if not possible, just thought I'd ask x
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:34 am

Glad you had a fun weekend Doogs - I used to love Robbie and Take That, so now wish I'd made an effort to go when they were in Manchester. I so agree a weekend away is so Sleep ,fun but you need a day off afterwards to recover Laughing

The weather here is strange for June, blistering heat on Sunday and Monday, and now cold and wet - hey ho very English I guess.

Have a fun day everyone - can't believe it's the end of June already What a Face

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:55 pm

So glad you had a lovely Anniversary Doogs and Ooooooo I wished I had seen Take That, I do like Robbie and think he has got better with age Very Happy

Will catch up with you properly with a PM soon Doogs and you too Lai. flower

I know the BLES party is this weekend SM and that you have been working so very hard for them. It's going to be a lovely party and I know you will have a smashing time and we look forward to all the news and pics soon. You and TT have a brilliant time.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Thanks LW Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 71418

It's absolutely bouncing with rain just now !!! Crying or Very sad

Friday tomorrow though everyone Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 71418 Yes you guessed it, off on our travels again this weekend though not until Saturday morning. Take That last week at Hampden and Neil Diamond this week, same place, bit of a contradiction in music !!! It's Ian that's the ND fan and really wants to go but I certainly don't mind his music, looking forward to it.

Where is your party being held SM ? Friday or saturday night ? Hope you and TT have a great time Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 853843

Doogs drunken
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:34 pm

I'm a big ND Fan always have been so if you dont fancy going Doogs give us a shout Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 40683

Hope the Party's a big success SM, and that you and TT have a really great time you have been putting in such a lot of time, and hard work for Bles Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 431638
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:05 am

PINCH , PUNCH ,
FIRST OF THE MONTH

AND

albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino

That said........I love Neil Diamond too......what was the film he made with Barbara Striesand......Brains gone dead......for a change Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 40683

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:06 am

Oh no albino albino another month flown by Very Happy I love Neil Diamond he really takes me back to my youth, sorry I can't remember the film Littlewid but they sang 'You don't bring me flowers' together, I think scratch

Have a fantastic weekend SM and TT - really looking forward to photos and hearing all about BLES.

Doogs you'll need plenty of Sleep Sleep again after all this partying Laughing I would love to see ND though so well worth it - what fun to have seen TT one weekend and ND the next.

Everyone else have a great weekend too, and Littlewid lots of R & R.

Lai flower
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:15 pm

scratch scratch I dont think it was called Brains gone Dead LW

WS Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 40683
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Funny WS Razz .......my brains just come to life and I was thinking of the Jazz Singer Very Happy ..........Maybe Barbara wasn't in that scratch ......love the Song You Bring me Flowers Lai flower flower flower

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Just had a quick Google ND, and BS, had the You dont Bring Me Flowers hit in 1978 affraid that long ago. His debut acting role was The Jazz Singer in 1980. Did'nt find any mention of them being in a Film together though
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Well it's Monday again folkies Sad Hope you all had a good weekend and there was plenty of sunny about.

Hubbie and I both enjoyed ND on Saturday night. It was a lovely evening and our seats were 9 rows from the front, perfect cheers Seems there are a few ND fans on here so would thoroughly recommend going to see him if you get the chance.

He did do the aforemention duet with Babs but it didn't come from a film. You were right WS of course about him being in the Jazz Singer, wonderful film :)

Out for tea with a friend tonight so looking forward to something fine to eat and a good blether. Going to have to come home for a quick spring clean as I got a text at 10.15pm last night from the daughter of a friend asking if she could stay tomorrow night, nothing like a bit of notice !!! affraid

Hope Monday is not too bad for you all
Doogs drunken
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:56 pm

Glad ND was fun Doogs - I told Pete you were both going and we've decided to keep a look out for when he's on in Manchester again.

Have a fun time tonight.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:12 pm

He's on tonight and Wednesday in Manchester Lai !! Not sure if tomorrow is a sell out or something but strange he's playing for a night, night off then back to the same place the following night scratch

Here's the link to the rest of his dates/locations:-

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Neil-Diamond-tickets/artist/734917
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:59 pm

Oh bother Shocked how typical is that? Thanks for the link, but sadly we can't do Wednesday. I wonder why he's got a night off in between? I guess we'll have to wait or chase him round the country Laughing

Lai

ps I've been practising my ND songs cheers
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  tigerburnie Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Did you see Chris Packhams new program about farm subsidies for set aside land,really well balanced and presented.I'm warming to his style,bit tongue in cheek,but informative and watchable.

tigerburnie

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Glad you had a brilliant time Doogs, I would love to see ND in concert, I bet he is amazing......oh and at least my memory is younger than WS Very Happy .....I got the Jazz singer without Googling it Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 40683 .......sorry WS, couldn't resist that Very Happy

Hope your evening is a good one tonight Doogs and hope you managed to get your Spring Clean done.

Not seen that new programme TB, how long is it on for? I will try and catch the next one if it's on again, I don't mind Chris Packham.

It's been a glorious day here today, lots of lovely sunny , hopefully it will stay nice over night as I have a twirly line full of washing.........so no rain please.

Has anyone else been watching Pop Star to Opera Star? I love opera and love listening to Catherine and Rolando and last night they had Alfie Bowe on, I think he is amazing and next week they have Andrea Bocelli singing. I think this year the pop stars have done really well and I definiately think Jo McElldery should switch careers from pop star to opera star. After the clip of Madame Butterfly I would so love to go and see it.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Missed that one TB when was it on, he usualy does a series with things like that
Ws
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:27 am

I saw it TB - it was a good and interesting programme I thought, and I really enjoyed Chris presenting it. It's 1 of 3 so I'll put time and date under the usual thread. Sadly I didnt realise it was on until I started watching it Embarassed Shocked

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:59 pm

Okay, where has this week gone scratch :What: Been a busy week at work & busy at night either cleaning, entertaining or stuffing my face lol! Out for something to eat on Mon with a friend, Wed with work (they paid Very Happy ) then last night with hubbie, mum & dad as it was dads birthday so I'm sure I must have put on half a stone !!! Crying or Very sad It's a quiet night tonight then off to Inverness tomorrow (6.15am train affraid ) with dad & my nephew to watch the golf then Sunday it’s Perth Races 🐴 I am so looking forward to next weekend doing absolutely nothing for the first time in ages & also hoping it will give my bank account a wee rest as well, it’s feeling rather poorly at the moment and it’s only the 8th of the month !! pale

I haven't been watching PS to OS LW but I did make a point of watching it on Sunday as Alfie Boe was the guest. I was hoping he would sing something, delighted that he did but even better it was something from Les Miserables Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 71418 He starred in Les Mis's 25th Anniversary Concert last year at the O2 and was just amazing, fantastic voice. We heard a rumour he might be doing a 'stint' of Les Mis in the theatre & took the chance he was & got tickets for the weekend we are in London before going to Kenya. Absolutely delighted our gamble paid off as Alfie is performing (along with Matt Lucas Very Happy) when we go & we're got seats in the 5th row Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 853843

What's everyone else up to this weekend ? The weather seems to be changing by the day up here and what was supposed to be rain tomorrow is now sunny so that's great, hope its the same for the rest of you.

Hope you manage to see ND before his tour finishes Lai, just a pity it was such short notice for Manchester but quite ironic when you mentioned it he was on that day Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 615959 Head Banger

Hope you are taking care of yourself LW and taking it easy x

Have a great weekend all
Doogs drunken
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:12 pm

WOW what a weekend we've had of Rain up here, it's been awful. Got up at 4.40am on Sat morning, showered then over to my Mum & Dads for 5.50am. Dad, I and my nephew Ross got the train at 6.15am to go to the golf. About an hour into the journey Ian called to say that they had had unexpected torrential rain overnight in Inverness & the golf course was flooded, play not expected to start until 2pm at the earliest affraid We were sitting in Elgin Railway Station & an announcement came over the tannoy of Lightening so it was then we decided to get off, cross the platform and make our way home Crying or Very sad We got back to Aberdeen the back of 10am - never went so far so early in the morning to be back home at that time lol!

Sunday we went to Perth Race Horse & after arriving at the course in hot, clammy sunny conditions the heavens opened about an hour into racing and boy did it Rain it was torrential at times and very prolongued. Good day Horse though, managed 4 winners Wink So I've had my fair share of the old wet stuff this weekend, just wish I could have bottled it all up and shipped it over to Africa where they really need it Sad

Hope the weather was a bit kinder to everyone else

Doogs Group Hug

Last edited by Doogs on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:20 am

What a time you had Doogs and such an early start to get nowhere - poor you.

Glad you had some winners though Race Horse

The weather is just bizarre at the moment - torrential Raining Rain and then sunny - typical UK summer lol!

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:36 pm

Sounds lile we're all getting a mixed bag of weather at the moment Rain Lightening sunny So long as there's no Snowing anytime soon !!! lol!
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:16 pm

WOW Your weather has been worse than ours Doogs and what a shame the Golf was rained off, especially as you had got up so early. You are amazing at picking the winners at the races Horse at least that day turned out ok for you.

I am envious you are getting to see Alfie Bowe, he is just brilliant and I too was delighted he sang something from Les Mis on PS to OS, i just love that show, it's one of the best I have ever seen at the theatre. You are going to have a good view of him only being 5 rows back, what a start to your holiday that will be.

The weather here has been a bit mixed, it's been very wintery with the odd bit of sunny but also lots of Rain , I know my Bro-in-Law got heavily rained on on Saturday at the Grand Prix, Sunday wasn't too bad though.

Hope everyone is having a good week and not getting too Raining

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:31 pm

Beautiful sunny day today but unfortunatley it's not going to last - Rain forecast for the weekend, surprise surprise !!! Crying or Very sad

So I take none of us on here were lucky enough to scoop the huge Euro Millions win ??? :?: We had three numbers (no stars) and won a whopping £8.70 lol! I do think it's a ridiculous amount of money for one person to win - they could have made umpteen millionaires instead, would that not have been more sensible ?

Have a good day everyone
Doogs drunken

Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:30 pm

I don't do the lottery Doogs or the Euro one but if I had and had won that amount there is no way I would keep it all, infact that morning I was thinking if I had won, what would I do with it scratch scratch scratch ........well it wasn't very difficult at all.......I had a list of who I would give money too......one of them had to be my secretary as I couldn't leave her at work all on her todd Very Happy Family and friends would have benefitted, some chosen charities, my good buddies on here ( oh yes you would have Group Hug ) and then I would have set up my rescue centre for cats and dogs ( ones that couldn't be rehomed for whatever reason so they had a permanent home) Ducks, chickens, Sheep, Donkeys, birds, hedgehogs the list goes on, anything that needed a permanent home.
Alas I need to keep dreaming or do the flippin' lottery Embarassed but yes I do wish they had shared it out, it would have made far more sense.

Nice sunny evening here, so I hope everyone has a good one.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next