Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

+3
whitestarling
Laikipia
princesspurplehippy
7 posters

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 Empty Re: Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

Post  Laikipia Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:20 am

What a Face hopefully not squashing those little chicks.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 Empty Re: Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

Post  littlewid Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Just about to check on Petunia and the chicks Lai but heres Gills garden looking as pretty as a picture but no Foxes as yet.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 Mwsna389

Heres our Petunia sitting brooding the chicks that you can just see in front of her, all looks very peaceful this afternoon.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 Mwsna390
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:14 pm

A perfect afternoon sunny

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:16 pm

It looked beautiful in Gills garden this afternoon and it was lovely to see the sun shinning behind Petunia as well.

Hopefully Badger Cam will be back up tomorrow.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:25 pm

It seems a while since you saw any Foxs at Gills. Petunia looks really comfortable there LW
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:54 am

Apparently badger cam was up and working last night with lots of activity, but I missed the whole thing!!!

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:57 am

Mad I missed it to, to busy watching Flash, and Opal
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:42 pm

cheers WS - difficult to watch everything, big split screen with 8 options would be good Laughing

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:45 pm

I too was watching Flash and Opal but I thought it wasn't up till today, tonight it's going to be a tussle between Flash and Opal and Mikes Badger cam.....split screen sounds brilliant Very Happy ......and not having to go to bed to get up for work in the morning Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 768480 ......if only Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 40683

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:29 pm

It wasn't supposed to be working until today but Mike must have fixed it as I got a Tweet but couldn't check it out.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:56 pm

After that awful story about the Pigeon I just had to check on Petunia, and she is looking lovely this evening and you can see her chicks underneath her at the front, one of them has his head out and they are quite big now, Petunia is doing a fantastic job with them and I think she is a very pretty Pigeon I love you
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 Mwsna407
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:08 am

Good to know that Petunia and the chicks are okay, thanks Littlewid. She does look very cosy in her nest.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Petunia is brooding those chicks this evening, it is still fairly light there but quite windy at the moment. I have been wondering how she has been eating because I have not seen her leave the nest and I have not seen a mate bring in any food to her, but she looks healthy enough so she must be doing ok.
Here she is giving us her best side Very Happy
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 Mwsna409
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:17 pm

Another great pic LW, she really is photogenic is'nt she. She must be feeding during the day, as far as I know unlike Raptors, who bring in fresh kills, Pigeons who are basicly seed eaters have to go out, and feed themselves. I will try to have a look in the daytime tomorrow if I get chance
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:22 am

I found this via WW Twitter

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:34 pm

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 768480 Thanks for the Video Lai, thats what I thought happened. The two chicks look really healthy today, and the weather looks OK unlike here in Wales Raining
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 122
Finaly got round to getting a pic off the Cam
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:51 pm

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 768480 WS - nice photo. Shame you've got Raining we're okay just now.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:42 pm

Thanks for the info WS, I suppose I should have realised that really, silly me.

That was a brilliant video clip Lai and so lovely to see, I think to distinguish Petunia from Perry ( yes I have named Dad Perry) I think Perry has more white to the tips of his wings.

Great pic from earlier WS, I have just got these pics of Petunia and the chicks and boy they have grown. Never having seen Wood Pigeo chicks before it's amazing how fluffy they are.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 Mwsna410

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 Mwsna411

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 Mwsna412
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:03 pm

It's now pouring wit rain quite heavily by the sounds of it and the chicks are now huddling underneath petunia......hope they dont all get too wet tonight.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 Mwsna413
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:55 am

Thanks for the pics Littlewid. They do seem to be growing at a huge rate.

Here's one from just now in Gill's garden, Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 Mwsna255
one of the cubs asleep on the shed roof.

More to follow .............

Lai

Last edited by Laikipia on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:59 am

and then Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 Mwsna256

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 Mwsna257

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 Mwsna258

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 Mwsna259

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 Mwsna260

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 Mwsna261 Fleur having breakfast

lovely to see first thing this morning Very Happy

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:41 pm

Oh my goodness Lai, those are gorgeous pictures from yesterday, they are so close as well. The cubs have so grown haven't they and beautiful Fleur, oh I wished I had seen those myself so glad you managed to get the captures. I have missed checking them today so I must look in tomorrow.

Couldn't go to bed tonight though without checking on Petunia, here she is resting beside her two chicks, looks like it's bedtime there too.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 Mwsna414
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:09 pm

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 768480 Cracking photos Lai, really lovely to see the Cubs, and dont they look well, and so at ease in the Garden, was this one of the Cams you could'nt see ?. Yep looks like bedtime for our Pigeon family LW thanks for checking
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:13 am

No WS I can always see Peregrine cam, fox cam and Sirikoi Lodge on my laptop but not the other 5. I can see them all on my PC at work and all of them on my mobile so a big scratch

Good to see Petunia looking comfy with her chicks, thanks for checking Littlewid.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:57 pm

I haven't checked on Petunia and the chicks since Saturday, so couldn't go to bed with out checking on them. Petunia is obviously off feeding and the chicks are on their own at the moment but you can now see how they have grown.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 14 Mwsna415
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next