Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

+3
whitestarling
Laikipia
princesspurplehippy
7 posters

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 20 Empty Re: Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

Post  littlewid Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:18 am

No sign of any of our foxes in the garden this morning, however EXCITING NEWS the Twiter feeds are that Fleur & Art have been having games of Kiss Chase and the signs are now that they have mated, so we could be having little Fox Cubs soon bounce bounce bounce but apparantley little Brun is getting bit confused from all the behaviour, bless him.
I will try and check back on the cam later to see if anyone is around.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 20 Empty Re: Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

Post  Doogs Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:05 pm

Little Fox would be great to see, thanks for the godo news LW :cheers:
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:36 pm

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 20 768480 That's great news and definitely something to look forward to.

Thanks Littlewid.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:05 am

I missed Fleur this morning, apparantly she has been skating on ice in the garden. The birds are having a feeding frenzy at the moment and the snow is falling. I will try and see if our foxes are back later.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 20 Mwsnap34
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:15 am

Me too Littlewid, I saw Gill's tweet and the photo of the foxes on her pond but missed seeing them live. Bad timing on my part but a lovely pic.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:37 am

Just checked again Lai but our foxes are still in hiding but for anyone who hasn't seen the twitter pic, heres Fleur in the middle of the pond and I reckon thats Brun with her, he is usually not too far away from Fleur.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 20 Mwsnap35
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:29 pm

I have just checked back in on our foxes and our little shed sleeper is on the shed, apparantly he has been there for over two hours but he is ok. I caught him knapping then he was up, turning around, stretching, settled back down on a new piece of snow had a little wash and went back to sleep again. He is just so adorable.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 20 Mwsnap36
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 20 Mwsnap37
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 20 Mwsnap38
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 20 Mwsnap39
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 20 Mwsnap40
And he is still there
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 20 Mwsnap41
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:50 pm

Gill has confirmed the fox on the shed is Brun, this years fox cub, I thought it was as its normally him on the shed nd he is a little smaller than Art and bless him he is still there sleeping.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 20 Mwsnap42
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:45 pm

Brrrr look a bit chilly up there on the roof LW, but I'm glad he's OK. This weather's not nice for our wildlife. Thanks for the pics LW
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Great photos and good timing Littlewid, also thanks for the info on who the shed sleeper is.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:42 pm

I haven't managed to capture our foxes today but this was posted on Twitter about an hour ago, it's a picture from the snowy days and it's young Buster who has palled up with a new little female who has arrived on the scene, now, it's will she stay or will she go?......they do make a very cute couple.

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 20 Mwsnap44

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:11 pm

None of our foxes in the garden at the moment but this picture was posted on Twitter, a boot has been stolen from someones garden and to me it looks like it might be little Brun thats taken it Fox
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 20 Mwsnap10
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:47 pm

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 20 768480 that's a lovely picture, good for Brun.

Thanks for checking Littlewid. I can't really keep up with the cams at the moment.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:47 am

24 cams now on WW website - a lot of them we already know and watch.

http://www.wildlifewhisperer.tv/live-cams/map#wpHeaderArea_guide/latlng:20.035131012454666,-0.18875915000000987/2//

and good news Peregrine cam is up and running again.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:15 am

Your right Lai there are lots of cams now plenty of choice. Thanks for the tip on the Peregrine Cam this is the link
http://www.wildlifewhisperer.tv/live-cams-profile.php?profile_id=806&type=wildcams
I'm not sure if we should split the Badger, Fox, and Peregrine cams up, or keep them all together on Whisperer what do you think guys ?
WS

whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:36 pm

I would be tempted to keep everything under one umbrella WS. It's hard keeping up with all the cams otherwise. If We stick with WW and Wildearth and Africam as the main titles it may be easier to keep up otherwise we end up with so many and time is not always available to check and report individually on them all.

Just my thoughts - I am happy to go with the flow, and realise actually that we already have several threads going on them all Very Happy

Lai

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:18 pm

Hmmmm I'm Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 20 45922 your right Lai, they could get to spread out keeping them together might be better. Thanks for the imput
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:26 am

I'm more than happy to wait for everyone else's thoughts on this WS Very Happy

I suppose they all could be listed under their own thread and forget the WW, Wildearth and Africam threads ???

What I was trying to say I think was that we may double up if we're not careful!

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Yep we'll wait for the others Lai, but I think your right. So in the meantime a shot of Charlie the Falcon, and a 1 min Video of her looking for Tom the Tercial
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 20 Ww10

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Thanks WS. I've been following on Twitter, lots of activity and mating going on today.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:38 pm

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 20 768480 Thats good to know Lai, I dont follow Twitter so its good to know we could have little Peregrines soon. A 2 min Video of Charlie today visiting the nest box, and having a wander on Charring X Hospital roof

And our roof top Fox is back in Sleeping mode. I can never remember his name, but LW can

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 20 Ww110

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Thanks WS. Good to see Charlie and is it Brun who likes the shed roof ?

and just now Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 20 Mwsnap15 Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 20 Mwsnap16

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:03 pm

For some reason I missed out on all those pictures you posted of Brun (yes you were right Lai) and the other Fox in the snow LW, some lovely shots especially of course Brun on top of the shed Very Happy

Charlie is very handsome WS, thanks for posting those clips of him. I love how sturdy looking Peregrines legs look, especially compared to other birds whose little leggies are like twigs affraid I know it's probably mostly feathers but they still look sturdy !

Thanks Lai and WS ofr the latest pictures of Brun I love you

Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:01 pm

Glad you like them Doogs, Charlie is actualy the female. The male is called Tom
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:27 pm

Ooooops, sorry Embarassed affraid
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next