Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

+3
whitestarling
Laikipia
princesspurplehippy
7 posters

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 19 Empty Re: Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

Post  littlewid Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:55 pm

The foxes just seem to chase the pigeons off GR, I have never seen one of the foxes actually go for the pigeons, I think Gill keeps them so well fed they have no need to go for the pigeons which is nice, I think the Magpies actually annoy the foxes more for some reason.

I think this may be Fleur feeding, I caught this when I first got in and if it was Fleur she nearly devoured the whole bowl of food, but as its a backside view I am not definite it is her but on the size it may be.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 19 Mwsna508
I have just taken this one and I think it's Pickle having a good feed from the other bowl.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 19 Mwsna509
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 19 Empty Re: Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

Post  whitestarling Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:14 pm

Just had a look LW hoping to catch the Foxs, and get a video, but they must have eaten everything, none in site
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:44 pm

Fox Good shots LW, you seem to time this cam well Fox
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:25 pm

Good photos Littlewid, your timing is brilliant.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Thanks Guy's Very Happy I haven't been able to check the cam till now and I have missed all the action but I have just been watching a little Mouse running around but he is too tiny to relly get a picture of but he has been quite funny, I think he has been making the most of having the garden to himself.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:02 am

All quiet in the garden this morning but I think I am a little late in checking in Embarassed

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:21 am

I've had a couple of looks in at night, but not seen any of the Foxs, but it was late, and frosty so they'd proberbly gone to earth
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:50 pm

Embarassed I confess I haven't checked any of the cams for ages, the badgers have been around as I pick up the Tweets, so I must check them properly.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:46 pm

It's not easy to keep up with all the cams guys and with the wildlife it can be hit and miss anyway. I will try and check the foxes before I go to work but it can be a tad early for them but I will have a look and post if I see them.
Must admit I haven't checked Mikes Badgers for a while which is not good of me, I will see if they are around now.

Nope, no Badgers around at the moment, the cam is on but it looks as if it is in a different postion and in the middle to the right of the pic it looks as if a bomb has gone off, so not sure if Mike has changed the loction of the cam or it's just the pic we are getting this evening.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 19 Mwsnap14
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:50 am

Strangely that's what I got last night when I checked on my mobile, will have a look at Mike's Twitter page and see what's going on.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:16 pm

Glad i'm not the only one who thougt it was odd Lai. I don't do twitter so it would be good to know whats happening or if thats normal.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Sorry didnt get on to Twitter today but on my list of things to do tomorrow. Too busy messing with Christmas gifs and carols Laughing

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:55 pm

I'm not getting anything this evening Lai, the cam is just buffering, so maybe it's down at the moment scratch

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:28 am

I Tweeted Mike last night Littlewid and he replied saying he's back today and yes it was off. Should be back on tonight.

Fingers crossed!

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:41 am

Sorry Lai I missed your last post. Thanks for contacting Mike, good to know the cam is back on again, I will try and have a look in tonight to see if they are around.

Just checked on our foxes and they are all hiding elsewhere at the moment. There have been a couple of pigeons in feeding but not much else. Gill has put up a new feeder though, the one with the green top and the pigeons seem to like that one.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 19 Mwsnap16
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:58 am

Thanks Littlewid. Gill's garden always looks so lovely. I haven't caught the foxes on cam for ages but they are definitely still around so it's all about timing What a Face

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:37 pm

I looked in this morning, and there's a Fox lying partly under the bushes, it seems to be sleeping, but it looks soaked, and although I can see it breathing, I only saw it move slightly once.
Vid 1min 17secs

One Fox came in, and had a quick look, but it the went away. I will try to check later to se if its moved
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 19 Sf11

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:21 pm

Just watched your video WS and the little fox is breathing normally, the coat looks a little damp but so does the coat of the fox that came in to have a peek. I believe the fox on the shed is our little shed sleeper and he does sleep for hours up there and hardly ever moves until he is ready to get down. The Twitter feed reports him as being up there and it's a tweet from Gill so if anything had of been wrong I believe she would have said, so I am happy he is just sleeping as normal under the ivy and you have managed to get a great capture of him whilst he is dozzing which is really nice as when I have looked in just lately I have missed them so it was great to see him WS and it's given me a huge smile for New Years Eve Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 19 768480

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:16 pm

Glad you enjoyed that LW. I was just a bit concerned as I have'nt seen them sleeping like that before. Glad everything was OK
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:03 pm

You mean this one LW. The shed sleeper. Now this looks a much more comfy position
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 19 137

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:04 am

The shed sleeper's back, and it's nice, and dry for a change
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 19 142

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:02 pm

Awww great to see him back, good capture WS - That's his usual position Sleep unlike the one you posted previous to that on the 2nd - he definitley looked comfy there Very Happy
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:00 pm

Those are great captures of our Shed Sleeper WS cheers and sometimes he is a little guy who likes to live on the edge......or sleep on the edge Very Happy I have checked this cam on and off but not seen the foxes, I just keep missing their regular visits, hopefully at the weekend I will catch them in the morning, so seeing our little Shed Sleeper has really cheered me up, he is adorble I love you

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:29 pm

Just checked on our Fox family and they are not in the garden at the moment, however a little bit of info. Our main "shed sleeper" is Art, he is Fleurs partner and the dad of Brun our little male fox cub, Brun too sleeps on the shed a fair bit but not as much as Art, however, the fox in your last pictures WS is Brun that is having a nap on the shed, he is a little cutie isn't he Fox I love you

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:14 pm

Thanks for the info Littlewid. I am sure if anything happened to any of our fox family Gill would post via Twitter. She's good at Tweeting when she can.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next