Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

+3
whitestarling
Laikipia
princesspurplehippy
7 posters

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 18 Empty Re: Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

Post  whitestarling Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Missed them LW Mad Was Mad just going to do a vid of them, will try to catch them a bit later
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 18 Empty Re: Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

Post  Doogs Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:50 pm

Oooooooops Embarassed A pint too many obviously drunken

More great photos of the 'shed sleeper' LW Very Happy and how wonderful to capture the 3 foxes having a bite to eat :)

Doogs Fox
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:32 pm

Thanks Doogs, sadly the garden was empty this morning and it is this evening, maybe they will be around later.

Sorry you missed them yesterday WS, it as great to see the three of them there eating and the wonderful thing is, that as Gill supplements their diet and they are safe in the garden, they are all so healthy and are in lovely condition and that is just so lovely to see.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:40 pm

Just missed our fox family this evening, the last one was just scooting out of the garden as I looked in......I was too slow Razz Tomorrow I need to be quicker Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:29 pm

I think its a lot to do with luck if you get to see them or not LW. Fingers crossed your lucky Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 18 431638 with your timing tomorrow and capture some good Fox shots
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 18 768480 Finaly managed to get a Video of one of the Foxs. Not sure which one

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Great catching up with this thread and well done for getting all the fox pics Littlewid and the clip WS.

I've just checked in and Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 18 Mwsna262 then Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 18 Mwsna263thenWildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 18 Mwsna264

Cam now panning as ? fox is on the move Very Happy

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:40 pm

Brilliant video WS and that was definately Fleur the mother fox, she is quite white at the sides of her muzzle but the front on view of Fleur shows an almost brown nose and she is also bigger than the others so I deffo say that was Fleur in your video.

Great pics Lai and the little fox in your pictures is Brun, the little male fox cub.

Just checked the garden but no-one around at the moment.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:33 am

I needed you and your video this morning WS, the family were in the garden having breakfast and they have been running and leaping all over the place, they have been in a really playful mood and it has been brilliant to watch, I have never seen them so active.
Here they are having breakfast, first there were 3
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 18 Mwsna495
Then there were 4
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 18 Mwsna496
And this Magpie was really trying his luck this morning, he was in and out, up and down and was constantly being chased off by the family but he was not giving up on his breakfast either, it was like little comedy sketch this morning.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 18 Mwsna497
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Oh WOW LW that would have been a brilliant video, you can tell that from your pics, and post. What a shame I was'nt on at the same time. It really did seem fun to watch, I bet you could'nt believe what you were seeing. Thanks for sharing.
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Great video WS cheers and well done Lai and WS for those lovely shots Very Happy Brilliant to get a shot of 4 Fox at the same time
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:32 pm

The teatime bowls look as thugh they have food in them but no foxes as yet, the garden is empty, hopefully they will be around soon.
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:55 pm

It's all quiet in the garden but then again the rain may be keeping them dry somewhere else at the moment. I have missed our fox family the last few days so hopefully I will be able to catch up with them this weekend but obviousy not right at this moment Sad

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:12 pm

Dont blame them for keeping under cover in this weather LW its Raining down here
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:18 pm

I think they could be keeping under cover WS, just checked the cam and no sign, I think their bowls and they appear to be empty, so I am not sure if they are feeding little earlier as it is getting dark so quickly these days, but one thing is for sure, I am missing our fox family Sad I need to try and check as soon as I get in from work in future......looks like Nero and the cats may be waiting for their tea and walkies tomorrow affraid

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:41 am

I checked Mike's badger cam last night and due to the bad weather it's down for the moment. Hopefully it will be back working again soon. I miss the badgers.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:35 pm

I must admit I haven't checked Mikes Badger cam for a bit now Lai, very remiss of me Embarassed I think this bad weather is playing havoc with a lot of things at the moment.

Just checked on our fox family and I just caught them in the garden, the light is not good for picture taking or to see who it is but first I caught one and thought they were the only one there and then another one appeared.
He is visible on the path near the long grass
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 18 Mwsna501
The one on the path then moved to the bottom of the picture almost in the middle just by te wall and the long grass and then another one appeared by the path near the bushes and the favourite place to lay, so I am wondering if that one is Fleur which means the one who was on the path originally and now at the bottom of the pic could be either Pip or Brun as they seem to be around when Fleur is about, I don't think it's Missy.

littlewid-x-
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 18 Mwsna502
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Well done for catching them Littlewid.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:34 pm

You really are lucky at getting to see the Foxs LW When you get your connection, and laptop sorted I'll sort out how to get videos for you. There's no point in doing it till you have the other issues resolved
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:46 am

Thanks WS, that will be great Very Happy No foxes this morning but here is a picture taken by Gill of a little Squirrel who had eaten a not so ripe grape......poor little thing Laughing

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 18 Mwsna503

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:30 am

I saw that on Twitter Littlewid, I bet it got a shock What a Face

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Awwww bless Squirrel he doesn't like that does he No Lovely clear photo cheers
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:19 pm

This squirrel looks a little in shock, but for us it's all good...we get to see its cuteness :)

GR Squirrel fan
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:58 am

Glad there is another Squirrel fan on the forum GR Very Happy

No Foxes this morning but the Pigeons seem to have taken over the garden this morning.

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 18 Mwsna505
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Nice pic LW. But now the question is, will the pigeons attract the fox? affraid
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next