Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

+3
whitestarling
Laikipia
princesspurplehippy
7 posters

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 10 Empty Re: Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

Post  littlewid Thu May 24, 2012 10:53 pm

They must be out of shot there Lai, they are too young yet to fly or even jump on the edge I think. I will try and remember to have a look when I get in tomorrow as it's too dark now but you may have time to have a peek in the morning Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 10 Empty Re: Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

Post  littlewid Sun May 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Gills garden is all quiet at the moment but I did find this short video that SK had posted, its a little rumble between a cat and a fox, he says THIS GARDEN AINT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US....I hope the link works better for you as it was so slow for me I nearly fell asleep Very Happy
http://www.wildlifewhisperer.tv/videos/1274/1445

I also checked our Peregrines and they are not to be seen at the moment but they are still there according to SK but look at the mess they have made.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 10 Mwsna278
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun May 27, 2012 10:59 pm

The link works LW although just a bit slow, but not to bad. Hope the Cat got away OK.
All quiet in the garden tonight
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 10 Wa216
And no sign of the Chicks, but as you say according to the chat they are OK,
it does'nt look as messy though
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 10 Wa123

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed May 30, 2012 6:07 pm

Glad the link worked WS even thoug it was a little slow.
Just been having a watch of our Peregrines and they are getting hard to spot. I can see two of them but not the third one, although there were three for breakfast apparantly.
One is at the bottom of the picture on the ledge with his back to the wall and the other one is a little way in front on the concrete, amongst all the mess but he is there, can't find number three though.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 10 Mwsna280
I think they are due to try and have a fledge soon so really need to keep an eye on these three.
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed May 30, 2012 10:42 pm

You did really well to spot those two LW, its hard to spot them in that background
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu May 31, 2012 9:17 am

Great shot Littlewid and well spotted - what a mess they've made!

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu May 31, 2012 1:53 pm

Even after you saying where they are in that photo LW I'm struggling to spot them !!! Embarassed
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu May 31, 2012 5:06 pm

The one on the ledge wasn't too tough to spot yesterday but it was hard getting the one on the ground as he kept blending in. I have circled them in this copy of yesterdays photo so you can see them Doogs.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 10 Mwsna281
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:03 pm

A good view tonight, Mum is on the nest box lying down, although she has stood up and turned around and then laid down again. Dad is on the ledge and he has been preening himself and the chicks are huddled together on he ledge by the wall.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 10 Mwsna284
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:24 pm

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 10 768480 Littlewid - thanks for pointing them out, I have to do a double take.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:59 pm

This little beauty is streaming from the Whisperers cam one. Not sure if there are eggs or chicks underneath but will try to kep an eye out for this one.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 10 Mwsna286
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:06 pm

Me to Lai, thanks LW We'll have to call you Hawk Eye Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 10 40683 .
Thats a great shot LW, do you know what it is
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:13 pm

Very funny WS Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 10 40683 Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 10 40683

Sadly I don't know what she is WS, I have tried looking on the cam site but there is no info.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:03 am

What a difference day light makes WS, she is a Pigeon and a beautiful one as well. I know not everyone likes pigeons but I do and I have never seen baby Pigeons before, so I will be keeping an eye on this little lady.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 10 Mwsna287
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 10 768480 Littlewid, lovely photos.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:25 pm

A great little video of the change over at the Wood Pigeon nest, it's comical.
http://www.wildlifewhisperer.tv/live-cams/701/1466
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Laughing Certainly not very glamorous but very effective!

Thanks for the link Littlewid.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Glad that made you smile Lai. Trouble is, after I posted that I looked at the nest and all there was in it was a feather, I watched for ages hoping the mum or dad would return and hoped there was an egg under the feather, sadly neither mum or dad returned and I think there was no egg in the nest and something awful had happened to mum or dad. The cam is now on a different image in the garden so it looks as though my suspicions are correct. Sad Sad

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:53 am

What a Face No that's sad news - what a shame.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:38 pm

It was sad Lai, I thought we were going to see a little wood pigeon chick and I had never seen one before but it wasn't to be and I dont really want to think about what may have happened to mum, dad or the egg No

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:55 am

It may not be all bad news Littlewid, perhaps they just moved the cam because there were no eggs. The cams seems to change quite a lot, at one time there was a jackdaw cam but that's gone now.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:25 am

Thats the thought I will hold on to Lai......no eggs in the nest. Much nicer than anything else. It does seem a shame if they keep moving the cam especially if you start following something, maybe it's just so they have constant variety to watch scratch

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:14 pm

I guess they can only put up so many cams on their website and have to pick the ones with the most activity perhaps.

Lai Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 10 45922
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:02 pm

All three are doing well, but I can only see one at the moment, on the corner of the ledge nearest to the Cam. It seems they are being called AJ,AK, and AL
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 10 Wa222

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 pm

Thanks WS - we need eagle eyes Littlewid to spot the other two Very Happy

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next