Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

+3
whitestarling
Laikipia
princesspurplehippy
7 posters

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 11 Empty Re: Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

Post  littlewid Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Gosh it is rather flooded there isn't it WS, no wonder one of them is sitting on the ledge. Always easiet to spot them when watching the cam Lai but I reckon the others are either in th nest box or hanging out under the ledge where the other one is sitting, that does seem to be a favourite place of theirs. I will have to try and look in on these tomorrow after work.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 11 Empty Re: Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

Post  Laikipia Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:38 am

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 11 768480 Littlewid.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:51 am

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 11 Mwsna229

I am hoping they are all under cover as it's raining there.

Fox cam down at the moment - hoping to get it back up soon.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:35 pm

From looking at the posts it seems they have all Fledged, two of the juvenilles have been seen but they have not seen the third one yet and two hours prior to posting this, it still hadn't been seen.
The other two have been seen in the cemetary and around the hospital, at least it looks as though we are still being updated on their progress, hopefully the third on is ok.

Fox cam says its down but there is a stream running so hopefully it's real time which I think it is......no foxes around though at the moment.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:18 pm

I have just checked the Peregrine cam, it is still up and running although no one to be seen. Charlie and Tom are still around and so are two of the Juvenilles, they are flying as far as Hammersmith and also around the cemetary, so they are doing well. Unfortunately the third Juvenille still hasn't been seen and they are not sure what has happened to him, lets hope he is ok and has just gone off on his own.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Checked the garden and tonight we have a fox.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 11 Mwsna313
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 11 Mwsna314
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 11 Mwsna315
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Thanks LW. Have'nt checked this one for some time, with all the cams going on. Great to see that one of the Fox's are still around
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:57 am

From reading some of the twitter entries I think most of them are still around WS and the cubs are almost fully grown now and fairly independent. This fox was in the garden for ages having a root around and eating quite a bit of food from the bowl and she was having a good old drink from the pond.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:59 am

Hope you spotted the little boat on Gill's pond, a present from Pete and me - more on that later!

Lovely to see activity with the foxes.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Thats really funny Lai because I did see the boat and I kept thinking, i'm sure there wasnt a boat there before, now I know why it suddenly appeared Very Happy a great addition to the pond and a nice touch from you and Pete Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 11 768480

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:21 pm

Just been having an amazing watch of the fox cam and lovely to have a fox in the garden, not sure if its Fleur or Missy but she has ben wandering around and eating and also drinking out of the pond ( not seen your boat this evening Lai).
The nice thing tonight has been that the cam is being manned and keeps moving round the garden and panning in as well, trying to capture a good fox shot, I have not seen it do this before and its lovely and the garden is looking very pretty.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 11 Mwsna317
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 11 Mwsna318
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 11 Mwsna319
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:35 pm

In your last pic Littlewid you'll spot the little yellow and pink watering can (all part of the wonderful childrens bucket and spade set)!

I've just been following via Twitter and sadly missed actually seeing all the activity tonight What a Face

Lai

Oh my just caught one of them having a good grooming session amongst the flower bed! Wonderful.
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:39 pm

Lai the boat is on the earlier pics on this page and tonight the fox in the garden was playing wit the watering can, it picked it up and tipped it over, I thought it was going to run off with it, it was cute to watch. I didnt realise it was part of the set you brought.
Glad you have managed to see one of the foxes this evening.
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Gill's had to move the boat at one time as Pickle was having too much fun with it! I keep checking the cam to see what else she has added to her garden from the set!

It's Missy who's lying down in the flower bed at the moment, looking very comfy there.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Maybe it was Missy I saw earlier then. Sounds like the foxes are having fun with the new toys. Going to have another look at the cam.
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:49 pm

A stunning Missy, thanks for the nudge Lai Very Happy
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 11 Mwsna323
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Apparently the badgers are feeding as well, but for some reason I can't get anything apart from the black screen affraid

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:54 pm

I checked them out the other week too Lai and got the same and must admit I haven't looked since, I will go and see if I can get anything up.
littlewid-x

Cant stop looking at Missy though I love you
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Mike had a problem with rodents eating through the cable, but it's working again tonight according to WW Twitter. I can only get onto some of their cams which is strange. I will try and find out why from Mike shortly.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Lai the cam is running and Badgers are feeding at the moment so try it again.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 11 Mwsna324
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Lai this is the link I am watching from

http://www.wildlifewhisperer.tv/live-cams/960
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:05 pm

3 Badgers feeding now.

Lai check out the link I posted aboove this post, you may be able to watch them from that link.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Sadly still black screen and buffering. I just asked Mike via Twitter and he said to re download Adode Flashplayer which I have done, I've also tried your link but the same thing affraid

Bother!

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Thats a real shame Lai, I don't know what else to say, maybe its just a hiccup with your PC, I know mine does play about like that sometimes and then it seems to be ok, I wonder if WS will have any ideas?

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:13 pm

I've just tried all the WW cams. The only two I can get to work are Peregrine cam and fox cam - all the others are black. I will message WW tomorrow for advice.

Off for a cup of tea now - enjoy badger cam, I am very alien

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next