Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

+3
whitestarling
Laikipia
princesspurplehippy
7 posters

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 Empty Re: Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

Post  littlewid Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:14 pm

Hope you get it sorted and enjoy your cuppa Lai Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 Empty Re: Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

Post  littlewid Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:24 pm

The three badgers feeding from earlier
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 Mwsna325

Missy has just been disturb by another fox so time for a stand up, turn round and sit down again.

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 Mwsna326
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 Mwsna327
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:59 pm

I thought Missy was waking up to move away, but it was for a wash, a turn around and another lie down. It's getting quite dark there now and Missy has been there for ages now sleeping and resting.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 Mwsna328
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 Mwsna329
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 Mwsna330
It has been wonderful watchin gher for the last hour or so and capturing all her pics.
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:33 pm

WOW Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 768480 Brilliant shots there LW, well done. Missy looks well, and settled. Spotted the Boat, and the Bucket, and Spade. Well done Lai for sending them, its nice for the people who do these Cams to know they are appreciated. I will PM a possible answer to your black screen problem, hopefully it will work
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:20 am

Great photos Littlewid. I had to give up with badger cam I was getting so frustrated knowing the badgers were there and I couldnt see them!

Thanks WS just picked up your PM and will check which IE I am and work through it. Strangely I can only access badger, fox and Sirikoi all the others are doing the same thing, and I used to be able to access them all scratch

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Hope you are managing to get the cams sorted Lai, it was a shame you missed the Badgers last night. Mike has changed the angle of the cam from when we first watched it and its a lovely angle now and the badgers were so clear to see and boy they were huge too, they have been feeding well.
Fingers crossed you get them all sorted.
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:39 am

scratch Not going according to plan Littlewid. Yesterday on my PC at work I could get one of the garden cams, at home on my laptop I couldn't. Last night I didnt have time to check Mike's cam but I will try tonight.

Good to know you can watch it Very Happy and that he's changed the angle of the cam.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Lai that is such a shame, I don't know what to suggest, I wished I did.
here is a little treat for you, I have just been watching this gorgeous fellow eating, he is huge and has been snaffling for ages now and coming right up to the cam, he is adorable.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 Mwsna332
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 Mwsna333
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 Mwsna334
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 Mwsna335
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:40 pm

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 768480 great shots LW. He does look a handsome fellow, have'nt had time to look in tonight
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:09 pm

Great shot Littlewid. I am totally scratch I think my laptop is running slow and that may be the problem but I've not had time to look into it.

Really sad news is on our road this morning there is a dead badger, obviously hit by a car (no speed limit and they come along way too fast and hit our wall endlessly). We were so sad to see it as it is obviously one from the woods. RIP little badger. I do wish people would consider wildlife instead of getting somewhere 5 minutes earlier.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:23 pm

That is really sad news Lai Sad the poor Badger, it is so awful to se isn't it and I agree with you, I wish people would consider wildlife more as well but sadly the hurry of getting where they are going is often more important to them......wonder how they would feel if it was them crossing the road slowly.

Once I get out of the village there is a very busy Bypass and I too see Badgers that have been hit by a car there as well and everytime my heart sinks, its also a place where Foxes get hit too as the bypass is in between fields on either side and of course the Rabbits are another victim of people rushing too.
It breaks your heart doesn't it.

RIP Mr Badger I love you

I hope you can get your pc sorted, if mine runs slow Ihave trouble too....its running slow this evening and thats why I havent checked the cams but last night the Badger I posted was gorgeous and so huge, he was just digging and eating constantly, having a right old feast on his own Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:23 pm

Strangely enough I had an email this morning from Cheshire & Wirral badger group asking me if I had had any luck with my cam and telling me about the dead badger on our road, they will report it to our local badger person and hopefully remove the body. I replied saying I had just spotted it and in future would know who to contact. I had no idea and was amazed that they had heard.

Hoping to try badger cam tonight and fingers crossed .... cheers

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:25 pm

cheers Pidgeon cam is up again, HQ web cam 2 - very windy but on the nest now .....

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:25 pm

At last I've worked out a way of watching Mike's badger cam - on my mobile, it's not ideal but I've just been able to watch two of them feeding and it was so exciting. Still not sure why my laptop won't work and Pete doesn't know why either. I've tried Firefox as well as IE and it's the same for both scratch

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:51 pm

Just seen you rpost about the email Lai, that was quite amazing they got in touch when the Badger had died but as you say, at least you now know who to get in touch with in the future.

Ooooo Pidgeon cam, I need to have a look and see if it is still up, I was disappointed when it went off.

Even though you cant get Mikes Badger cam on your pc at least you can access it on your mobile, it is odd it wont work any more though isn't it. I havent checked them tonight......flipping between here and housework Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:06 am

Found out who reported it, and its the person who told me where the foxes are and who is also mad about wildlife so that makes sense now.

I got a Tweet to say the pigeons were up and running so had a look in, not sure who it was from though, it's all get very confusing with all the cams changing all the time.

Lai scratch
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Nice to know there is someone else around that cares for wildlife as much as you in your area Lai.
I have tried to find Pigeon cam tonight but it looks as though the cams have changed again. So looked in on Fox cam and got two Foxes
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 Mwsna338
One left and Mr Magpie arrived. I'm sure the one left is Missy
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 Mwsna339
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:25 am

WOW Brilliant Littlewid. Lovely to see the foxes. I normally read what's on the right hand side to see who is who if Gill puts it up, I can't tell one from another!

I think pigeon cam may be one from Jason at WW HQ

Live images from a selection of up to 14 cameras situated in and around the Whisperer HQ garden.

so it's constantly moving to keep up with who's around.

Lai

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:19 pm

I think your right about Pigeon cam being one of Jasons, tonight there are 4 cams showing at once but not PC.
had a look in on our foxes but no-one is around this evening but it does say on the left that one of Fleurs cubs got attacked by one of missys boys yesterday but it is ok.
I too look at the left Lai and it often does keep you fairly up to date but nothing as to who the foxes were yesterday but I'm sure the one left is Missy and the one at the back who left was Fleur, that what I can make out from their pictures on site.
had a look at Badger cam and two huge Badgers were feeding, if I can catch up with WS and sort out transfering videos from my phone to the site I took a little video of them this evening that I will try and post for you when I have spoken with WS, in the mean time, heres some pics of just now.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 Mwsna342
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 Mwsna343
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 Mwsna344
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 Mwsna345
They have just stopped feeding but I am sure they will be out again by about 10pm
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Good to catch up on the Cams Guys thanks, have'nt had time really to look in, so I have'nt seen PC, hopefully in the week Thats really wierd you cant get the cam on Lai, have you tried any of the old ones like Africam, or Pets Pond ?. LW as soon as you have time to try the video, give me a shout
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:55 am

Lovely photos Littlewid, those badgers are just wonderful to watch. I had a quick look in on my mobile and got badger cam and barn owl cam and pigeon cam (I think it was HQ1) and HQ2 was split between 4 but i might have that round the wrong way.

I don't have any problems with other cams WS just the WW ones on my laptop. To be honest I haven't had time to check any cams for ages but will hopefully get back to it next week and see if it's my laptop or whatever else scratch

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:19 am

I know the feeling Lai, a definate lack of time for cam watching at the moment Mad
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:16 pm

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 71418 They've hatched - two wood pigeon chicks.

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 Mwsna235 Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 Mwsna236

Lai

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Lai thats brilliant news bounce I still haven't managed to see this cam since I very forst saw it but hopefully now the little pigeons have hatched they will have it up more, I will try and check it out in a bit to see if I can see them......it's exciting Very Happy
Thanks Lai.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 768480 Brilliant Lai, Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 12 768480 and good news, at least thats one Cam your on the ball with, as at least you can see this one
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next