Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+6
Anne-Marie1981
Doogs
Laikipia
whitestarling
Safari Maiden
littlewid
10 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  littlewid Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:55 am

Morning Everyone Very Happy

Well what a night that was affraid they predicted heavy rain and gales and they certainly weren't wrong No No No I forgot I had towels on my washing line and when I remembered early this morning I thought, Oh heck, they will have gone over the fence somewhere What a Face but no, I found them all on the floor and my line had busted, so kinda Mad but also kinda Very Happy , at least I hadn't lost my towels, just got to wash them all again now and get a new washing line Razz

Glad you had a good weekend Lai and Pete enjoyed Les Mis, it's definiately one of those shows that does give you tears at the end of it all. I know what you mean about the stuff at the Tate Modern What a Face it's not really my kind of thing, glad it was a good weekend though.

My friend a nd I got a lovely walk with Nero and Alfie, it was a very wet one over the South Downs but the dogs really loved it and it is beautiful up there, we saw Bentleys vet walking with his dog up there too, so we weren't the only mad ones yesterday Very Happy

Hope everyone else had a good weekend and hope your Monday is a better start than it is here at the moment.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:44 pm

Evening all clown

Glad that Pete enjoyed Les Mis Lai, thought he might, I mean who couldn' enjoy it ? !!! Great seats you had cheers must have made it all the more moving, especially come the 2nd half of the show as it is a right tear jerker. I always make sure I take my kleenex with me Laughing

That sounds like awful weather you're getting LW affraid - glad to hear the towels were salvaged even if it meant they were wet, soggy and broke the washing line pale Great you all enjoyed your walk even if the weather wasn't kind to you. Isn't it great how the dogs just don't have a care in the world what the weather is so long as they are getting out for a walk :)

We had a great weekend in Perth and a successful day at the races Razz Out of the 6 races I had 4 winners and my hubbie topped that with 5 - it's great to come home with all your betting money but even better when there's extra on top of that cheers We went for a nice Italian after, joined by friends so that was a good laugh. We came home on Sunday afternoon and Ian and I took my mum & dad out for tea. There's a place that's about 45 minutes from us but I absolutely love it as it's all homemade food and it's very reasonable as well. The pate then chicken & leek bake that I had were really lovely and everyone else thoroughly enjoyed theirs too. Mmmmm even thinking about it !! I love you

There was the first of a three part series on the TV last night hosted by Martin Clunes. WS very kindly PM'd to let me know it was on and it was brilliant, some amazing footage of wild, racing and domestic horses. If you missed it I would certainly recommend the next two in the series :)

I recorded the racing when I was away and the 'War Horse' horses were at Sandown Races on Sat. Apparently they are in the process of making a film about the play, directed by Steven Spielberg (not sure if that's spelt properly but you know who I mean !!) and it is due out next year. One of the parts is played by Benedict Cumberbatch who currently stars in Sherlock. So that's another film to look forward to next year - as well as Disney's African Cats Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 112330

Doogs Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 853843

Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:05 pm

Oooooo jumping straight in here Doogs Very Happy I saw the programme with Martin Clunes last night and what a brilliant programme it was, apart from the wonderful horses I loved how he got to learn more about their language and the way they will tune in with you and I love his horse, what a handsome fellow he is, I wouldn't mind a Chester Very Happy the frenchman working with the horses on the beach was fascinating but I don't like people standing on horses, it doesnt seem right to me No
You could tell martin has a real passion and respect for horses, it made me want to take up riding again.
I haven't seen war Horse yet but how brilliant if they make a film of it, I would love to see that. I so enjoyed the book, I thought it was going to be quite devastating but it was so well written.
Glad you had a brilliant time in Perth and enjoyed your Italian and tea out with your Mum and dad cheers

Towels all washed and dried and I even managed to mend my line bounce but not sure how long it will last What a Face

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:10 am

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 71418 brilliant Doogs with all those wins - if we ever meet up at Cheltenham again i must get some tips from you and Ian, you seem to know what you're doing Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 853843

I can't believe i missed the Martin Clunes programme as well Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 615959 definitely one to catch up.

My washing is still on the line from yesterday, it got so wet i left it out overnight and am hoping it will dry today Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 71418 fortunately it's still there and the birds haven't pooped all over it which sometimes happens Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 40683

Have a great day everyone.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:49 pm

My fixed washing line stayed up too and its been very windy again today......maybe i've found a new vocation......washing line fixer lol!

Glad the birds didn't christen your washing Lai cheers

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:01 am

Morning everyone

Finally we have sunny in time for the weekend Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 71418

What's everyone up to? - good things i hope.

Lai Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 853843
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:45 pm

Afternoon all, it's Frrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 71418

Quiet night tonight, footie tomorrow afternoon (and hey, we're still top of the league with 2 wins out of 2 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 853843 ) then on Sunday it's Ian's birthday so we'll either go out for something to eat or I might be nice and cook for the family, haven't decided yet !!!

What's everyone else up to ???

Doogs drunken
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Hi everyone!!

Sorry I haven't been about this week. I've got a very busy few weeks at work so I'll be checking in while I can! Hope everyone is ok? I've been checking in when I can but am sure I have missed a fair few posts.

Well at last the rain has stopped here, think it started Wednesday afternoon then finally stopped this morning. Now fingers crossed it stays dry as I'm having a bbq for my birthday tomorrow and my house isn't big enough to hold 20+ people!

Right, must fly! Got some phonecalls to make! Hope everyone has a wonderful bank holiday weekend and that the weather stays dry for all of us!!!!
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:18 pm

A good weekend for birthday's then, it's my son Tom's 19th tomorrow - he is in Sydney at the moment having a great time.

Hope the weather holds for your bbq Anne-Marie and you have a great day.

Doogs I think you should go out, less hard work for you - Very Happy

Not sure what we are planning, with 3 days it should be good whatever. I'm thinking a visit to the pub would be nice while the sun is shining tonight.

Have a great bank holiday weekend everyone.

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Lai Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 768480 and that's for Tom's birthday, the not cooking, visit to the pub and the 3 day weekend - for you English folk !!!! lol! x
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:23 pm

No oooooooooooops are you on a two day weekend Doogs?

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Afraid so Lai - think it's only the actual banks that get that holiday in Scotland Sad
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Poor you - well have a good weekend anyway,

Lai Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 71418
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:30 pm

I will Lai, thanks Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 853843
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:51 pm

Hello Everyone Very Happy

At long last we have sunny too, it's been dreadful here but looking much better for the weekend.

Sorry you only have the 2 days Doogs......we need to sort that out for you for the future....it's not fair is it No No No Hope you have a good one anyway and that Ian has a good Birthday......yes I second you going out......far more fun and less hard work bounce

Fingers crossed the weather is good for your Birthday tomorrow Anne-Marie and the BBQ is a big success. We have missed you this week but do understand how work can be very busy, I think you did warn us that you were going to be very busy earlier, hopefully it will calm down for you but in the mean time, have a brilliant day tomorrow Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 853843

Hope Tom has a good birthday too Lai, what a lovely place to be for your birthday, I bet he is loving Australia, wish him Happy Birthday from us all Very Happy

After I missed lunch with my friends because stupid here forgot Embarassed i'm having a fairly quiet one this weekend, just all the normal stuff, Nero is going for a haircut tomorrow morning and i'm cleaning my car on Monday ready to exchange it for another new one the following week, well sort it all out then Very Happy Hoping to take nero for a good run on Sunday, so hoping for a good day weather wise......please no rain What a Face

Hope you all have a wonderful Bank Holiday (sorry Doogs Embarassed )

littlewid-x-

littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Ooooh I forgot to say, have a great birthday tomorrow AM Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 506946 I'm sure the BBQ and party will go down a treat, there's always space for everyone Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 431638 You'll enjoy it all the more after being so busy at work recently, definitely time to P A R T Y Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 408422

Hope the weather stays nice for you LW and you and Nero get a good run on Sunday Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 71418 We don't want him all to get all wet and muddy 'cause he'll be looking all bonny after the haircut he's getting on Saturday Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 853843

Enjoy x
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:13 am

affraid it's raining stair rods here - hope it's okay where Anne-Marie lives and for the bbq.

Have a fun day everyone.

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:55 pm

The weather is weird isn't it, we have had a lovely sunny day today which is a good start to the weekend, Like you Lai I hope it's good for Anne-Marie and her BBQ today.

Nero had his hair cut today. His Groomer has just moved from her converted garage into a lovely new shop so I stayed with Nero today and become the coffee maker and floor sweeper, its in a lovely part of the village in Rustington and very friendly round there, it's near the sea and i've told her I want a job there bounce it was a brilliant way to pass the morning and have a good old natter at the same time.
On Wednesday she has a Champagne opening, so I will most surely be there, sadly no dogs that evening just the humans can attend for drinks and nibbles cheers so I doubt if I will be sweeping the floor on Wednesday No No No

Off to walk the boys in a while, its a lovely evening here at the moment. Hope everyone has had a good day, have a nice evening whatever you are all up too.

littlewid-x- Very Happy
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:42 pm

Sounds like you've had a good day Littlewid - we're still having rain and plenty of it, managed to get the girls round the woods before the current downpour.

Does Nero mind having his hair cut? my spaniels used to hate it What a Face i always felt so guilty leaving them there. Sounds like an idyllic morning for you and a beautiful place.

Off to catch up with some things i've recorded last week.

Have a good evening everyone

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:48 am

Morning everyone

The sun's shining and it's a bank holiday Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 71418 whatever you're up to have a good day.

Doogs - sorry you don't get this one up in Scotland What a Face Shocked don't work too hard today.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:40 am

Morning Everyone, Morning Lai Very Happy

YAAAAAYYYYY bounce Bank Holiday and it's sunny here too Lai, can't be bad Laughing Embarassed sorry Doogs, I know your at work but I hope you have a good day too cheers

Meant to say the other day Lai that Nero loves having his hair cut, he really enjoys going to the groomers, infact on Saturday he ran down the road to greet Pauline who was waiting outside her shop for him and he didn't stop talking or wagging his tail the whole time he was in there bounce

I'm off to my mums today for dinner and i'm also going to clean my car out as next weekend i'm seeing about changing it, so I need any little dog hairs gone What a Face my dads brother is also down for the day from London so it will be a nice day, especially as we have sunny as well.

Hope everyone is having a nice long weekend ( sorry again Doogs Embarassed )

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:28 am

Have a fun day Littlewid, sounds like you'll be busy. So happy that Nero likes his grooming sessions Very Happy that makes it so much easier for both of you.

The sun is just fantastic now, all the washing out, and bonus for today, the greater spotted woodpecker, Kestrel/Sparrowhawk passed through the garden at speed, we got the book out and I think it was a Kestrel but we see both here, and then to top it all the Buzzard came and sat in the apple tree Laughing it doesn't normally come that close to the house - what a great day Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 71418

Have a fun day with your family Littlewid, and cleaning the car Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 615959

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:54 pm

WOW you had some brilliant visitors to your garden this morning Lai Very Happy what a lovely treat on a sunny bank holiday, did you manage to get any pictures :?: Hope so Laughing

I've had a lovely day, it was good to see my Uncle, he is looking well which is good. Got my car all hoovered inside and got rid of all the dog hair What a Face

We have a lovely sunny evening here and i'm going to take the boys out in a while, needed to come home to feed them and let them out......they haven't learnt how to dish up food and open the back door yet Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 16 615959

Got to get things sorted for work later, it's going to be a busy week this week, mind you it's like that all the time but this is gonna be a megga busy one What a Face

Have a good evening everyone.
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:19 pm

Quick post as I'm heading out the door.

Hope you've all enjoyed your day off while some of us were slaving away in the office !! affraid It's actually been a really busy day today as we've to get all our bills out by tomorrow (quarter end) so the day has flown by which has been good.

Will catch up with you all either tonight or tomorrow

Doogs x flower
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:35 pm

Good Afternoon Everyone Very Happy

Well it's been a mad mad morning here so I decided to sneak on here and have a peek around and eat my lunch, I've had enough madness for the moment, it can continue when i've had my sarnies Very Happy

Hope you got all your bills sorted at work Doogs and today is a little easier for you.Mind you, with having yesterday off I keep thinking today is Monday and it's driving me nuts Razz

Hope everyone is having a good day, How did the BBQ go Anne-Marie? hope you had a good birthday.

Right, better be off, catch you all later.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next