Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+6
Anne-Marie1981
Doogs
Laikipia
whitestarling
Safari Maiden
littlewid
10 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  whitestarling Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:21 pm

:
affraid: affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

I'm srictly not watching it. Whens the Footy on
WS lol!
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:42 pm

You don't know what your missing WS Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 853843

yep two nights of it Lai Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 71418 just watched this evenings and I think it's going to be brilliant, Matt Baker looks like a front runner already and Pamela Stephenson was so graceful.....Paul Daniels.......not a hope affraid but he was a laugh....can't wait to see Anne Widicombe What a Face

I will be glued again tomorrow Shocked

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:55 am

My mum and I enjoyed it - Can't wait for tonight as you say Littlewid.

Oooooooooops Paul Daniels affraid and Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 853843 Matt Baker - I agree about Pamela Stephenson she looked great, Patsy Kensit's dress did not flatter her at all What a Face

You just dont know what you missed WS - roll on tonight and the poor Ann Widdicombe. I am guessing Paul Daniels will be first out next week Shocked

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:43 pm

It's either going to be Paul Daniels or Anne Widdicombe Lai, depends how she does tonight, mind you they often keep the underdogs in don't they What a Face Poor patsy kensit, not sure what was going on with her dress last night, it was awful poor girl, I felt really sorry for her. Roll on this evening though bounce

It's still chucking it down here, getting fed up with all this rain and it's supposed to be heavy rain all day tomorrow....that bodes well for a long journey when your relying on the satnav as you have no directional sense.......so if I go dead quiet for a month or so, you know I got well and truely lost and had a big arguement with the satnav What a Face ........I imagine WS is now bounce for joy hoping his ears have a good rest for a while Razz

Getting everything sorted today for tomorrow though, so apologies if i'm a bit quiet today, loads to do and hoping to raise squillions of money tomorrow....lets hope the rain doesn't put people off from venturing out tomorrow No No

Have a good rest of the day everyone Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:16 pm

Poor you with the rain, amazingly enough it's been nice here today, even managed to get the washing on the line - off out with the dogs now and then ......................... Strictly Laughing my mum's coming here tonight to watch and Pete is going to have to watch it too affraid secretly I think he enjoys the judges comments -

Good luck to you both tomorrow - fingers crossed the weather holds and satnav is okay and doesnt send you up a dirt track in the middle of nowhere. Here's hoping you raise ££££££s and look forward to hearing all about it when you can.

Enjoy your evening.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:38 pm

I'm stricly ignoring the perious comments silent Good luck for tomorrow LW & SM if you have'nt allready gone to bed. Hope the weathers kind to you, and you raise lots of Dosh
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:21 pm

Good afternoon everyone, did you all have a good weekend ?

Well I was very bad and didn't venture out the door to see any red squirrels 'cause the golf was just far too exciting to tear myself away from Embarassed I'm recording the final action today in the hope I can go home and watch it without knowing what the score is - avoiding Sports websites and those manly 'conversations' in the work is not easy No !!!!

Did venture out last night to see a live performance at Vue Cinema of the 25th Anniversary of Les Miserables, it was absolutely amazing Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 71418 Ian and I spoke about going but to get decent tickets we were going to be about £300 odd for the two of us which we thought was a bit dear. After watching the show last night though we both wished we had, sometimes I think you just have to say sod it and go !!! Such an emotional production and there was plenty of Sad from me !!!

Hope you both (LW & Lai) enjoyed your strictly at the weekend, certainly sounds as though you did.

Did Pete enjoy the Rugby Lai ?

How did the show go yesterday LW and SM ?? I'm sure you both did brilliantly and raised lots of £££'s, wot a pair of clown ooops I meant to say Like a Star @ heaven's you both are !!! You know I'm only jocolor jesting Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 40683

This weather is certainly ever changing, after a dull, rainy horrible day yesterday today its lovely sunny bizarre isn't it !!! scratch

Hope you all have a good day cheers
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:34 am

Good morning everyone

I'm not sure if it's just me this morning but I can't get to click on 3 sites, so will have to try later. The forum is taking ages to post replies as well What a Face SM you're not fiddling again are you? Laughing

Pete enjoyed the rugby thanks Doogs, although they lost, but there's always this Friday Laughing

Glad you enjoyed Les Mis - wow that's a price for tickets, more than london theatre prices! Sadly you are right though sometimes you're better paying a bit more and being able to see Shocked

We're going to see something called Tango Pasion on Wednesday night in Manchester- as you know my mum and I are huge Strictly fans so proper Argentine tango will be FAB-U-LOUS. Can't wait.

I'm off to London for 24 hours - Girls Night Out tonight - well this time round to a friends house for the 6 of us and a good catch up.

Hope you've caught up with the golf now Doogs - difficult to avoid the result cheers

SM and Littlewid we are all anxious to know how you did at the show - how was it? Did you make £££s any photos?

Enjoy your day everyone.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:14 am

Morning everyone

Beautiful bright and sunny day here which is nice.

Thought I would post this just now while I have the chance just incase I get busy at work later on and don’t manage. I’ll be offline for a few days as Ian and I are away on our travels again. Working through lunch and taking an hour off today so I can leave at 3pm. Travelling down to stay in Carlisle tonight then early tomorrow morning we are going to Donald McCain’s Stable (son of Ginger McCain who trained Red Rum) where I will be seeing one of my syndicate horses (Identity Parade). Friday we are staying in Chester, Saturday afternoon going to Bangor on Dee Races and afterwards travelling up the road a bit after to stay in Wigan. Sunday we will head up the road home at our leisure. So busy few days ahead with plenty of travelling but should be good ! drunken

How was the Tango Passion last night Lai ? Is it at the weekend you are catching up with the girls in London ? Sounds good fun, have a great night Razz

Unfortunately someone in work let the cat out of the bag about the Golf on Monday which was rather annoying Mad but I knew it would be difficult not to find out. I still went home and watched about 3 hours coverage that I’d recorded, brilliant win for Europe Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 853843

Anyone else got plans for the forthcoming weekend ?

Have a good one all
Doogs Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 71418
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:39 am

Sounds like you are in for a fabulous time Doogs. Take plenty of pics of Identity Parade for us to see! I hope you have a great time and have plenty of winners at the races.

Lai have a good time catching up with the girls.

Come Saturday morning I will be in dream land (hopefully) with a lie in. Then because stepdaughter has started to change her attitude this week in school and actually did EXTRA geography homework for more marks affraid we are letting her decide what we are going to go out and do (cinema, ten pin bowling, who knows) as her reward. She has been dragged over the coals for the bad so you got to reward the good.

Sunday Im hoping we will be going to the shooting range that TT and I talked about this week to check out the shooting club so that we can have a family activity, as they have a Junior section that SD can do at the same time. She will also be in the Air Cadets in November and they are big on shooting as one of their activities as well so it will give her a head start.
We will see, it may not happen as we havent finalised going yet.
Archery is more my thing!

Autumn Watch tonight Doogs are you sky +'ing?

SM

Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:51 am

You're quite right there SM (not that I'm an expert with kids, far from it) but you have to get the balance right, if she's bad affraid but if she's good Like a Star @ heaven then she deserves a treat. Hope she picks something good and you all have a great time Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 853843 The shooting sounds fab, I did it many moons ago and really enjoyed it Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 71418
Absolutely Sky +'d Autumn Watch and Unsprung Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 768480 Do we know who is doing Simon's stuff this time around ?
Don't worry the camera is packed and I'll be clicking like goodo tomorrow morning lol!

Doogs geek
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:11 pm

Doogs this is what BBC say, It sounds like it is Chris and Kate fronting with alot of guest presenters over the weeks.

Chris Packham and Kate Humble will be off on autumnal adventures in a different part of the country each week, whilst Martin Hughes-Games will be keeping a close eye on what the viewers are up to, chasing down topical stories each week and, of course, hosting Autumnwatch Unsprung, our viewer-led, informal gathering at the end of each Autumnwatch.

However, there are a few key changes to announce this time. Simon King has announced that he is leaving the Springwatch/Autumnwatch presenter team to pursue other interests. Simon is a legend in his field, of immense skill and experience. He's been an integral part of the team for the last six years and we wish him well in his future ventures.

So, new for this year, each week we'll get an expert view of autumn in a set of special feature reports appropriate to each stage of the season. Delving deeper into some of autumn's key characters, events and experiences, this will be an intimate and personal view, brought to us by people who know it the best. Look out for some old friends and some new faces. Gordon Buchanan's back, as is Charlie Hamilton-James (now of Halcyon River Diaries fame) and our sound-wizard Chris Watson; Nick Baker joins us for a week; our Welsh viewers will recognise their very own Iolo Williams and those from Northern Ireland will welcome Darryl Grimason.
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:22 pm

Many thanks for that SM. We'll all miss Simon but that sounds as though it might be quite good with different 'experts' on each week. There's a few names that are unfamiliar to me but delighted to see Gordon Buchanan's name in there cheers
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:48 pm

Good morning all

Sorry for lack of posts, but did 24 hours in London and girls night out Tuesday and back into the office today What a Face big mistake ....... so no time to post!

Doogs have a great time, sounds mad busy, Bangor is a great course so you'll have a fun time.

Tango Pasion was FAB-U-LOUS dahhhhhhhhhhhhhling (sorry I just love Craig from Strictly) dancing, music and singing. My mum loved it as we've been to Buenos Aires and seen Tango, and even Pete enjoyed it. Wow, they can tango.

SM - you are right about children, so I hope she continues to try, it's so much easier for them, if only they would realise. Enjoy the shooting range.

Autumnwatch - right I'm off to Sky+ it right now.

Lai

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Ooooooh new emoticons everyone Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 853843 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 71418
Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 768480
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:28 pm

🦍 :bfly: cat Fox Owl 2 Spider

Where?!?! scratch

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:35 pm

Thats spot on what you are doing SM. I worked in Childrens work for many year with difficult Children, and the carrot for good behaviour works, but sometimes it takes a while to get through. I also think the Air Cadets is a great idea it will teach respect for authority, as well as for other people. I used to do Archery as a boy with a clucb, and was'nt to bad at it. Enjoy the shooting. Glad you had a great time Lai, and you have a great time to Doogs you wont be far away from us when your at Gingers, and Chester's only 35 mins from where we live.
My plans for the weekend affraid working. Sad .
Already Sky+ Autumn Watch, glad it's on a Thursday, because if it was on a Friday I would SRICTLY not be able to watch it till later lol!
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:48 pm

WOOHOO....STRICTLY & X- FACTOR tonight Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 853843 how exciting is that Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 768480 I won't be singing or dancing though No No No a tad breathless from a low B12 again so wil just be watching and not bouncing around this evening What a Face Strictly's on for a long time tonight lai so it looks like they are not spliting it this time into Guy's and Gals dancing on seperate nights like they did last year, it looks as though they will all be dancing tonight Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 71418 it's going to be brilliant......I know you love it really WS Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 40683

Just off to walk Nero, it started out pretty cloudy and windy here first thing this morning but it has brightened up and it's been a lovely day. Met a couple of friends for lunch and we even managed to sit outside which was lovely.

Have a good evening everyone, will catch up properly again later or tomorrow, had a few disasters here lately which has kept me quiet but all settling down now so your ears will be getting another bashing lol!

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:53 pm

I'm hot on your heels Littlewid, just about to post to say hello to everyone.

In massive rush to get dogs walked and sorted and then off to my mum's from Strictly tonight ............. I am really looking forward to it, and am putting my money on Paul Daniels being voted off first. As you say it's a long session and then results tomorrow -

Sorry to hear you won't be joining in Littlewid but hoping they are giving you something for your lack of B12. Meantime you'll have to relax and not overdo it No Glad you got outside for lunch, I think the south had the better weather, It's been dry but not exactly 23 which I think London has had today.

Catch up soon - and enjoy your evenings everyone.

Lai Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 71418
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:48 pm

What was all that about confused confused scratch scratch
WS lol!
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:35 am

Keep up WS - we know you love Strictly really, and it's the results tonight so you can have another 30 mins of sheer enjoyment this evening Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 71418

Lai Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 853843
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:30 am

He's such a pretender isn't he Lai Very Happy we know he loves strictly more than we do.........remember the pink TUTU Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 40683 I bet Mrs S has to hide that every time strictly comes on. lol! lol! lol!
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:37 am

I didnt like to remind everyone about that tutu Littlewid Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 853843 but since you mention it .... Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 40683

I really enjoyed Strictly last night - cant believe 2 hours went so quickly - so it will be interesting to see if people vote with the judges or decide otherwise. I noticed the judges were very generous with their comments this time, even Craig who actually laughed. I guess they have learned after the John Sergeant episode!

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:48 am

That's exactly what I was thinking Lai, it seems as if they have been told that although it is a dance competition, it is also entertainment and some of these people have never danced and also age needs to be taken into account.
I thought it was a brilliant show and there are some amazing dancers and i'm also secretly pleased that Darren and Lilia are not dancing, I love all the new dancers Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 25 768480 can't wait for this evening......shame it's only 30 mins What a Face

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:08 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing the professionals doing some dancing so we don't forget just how wonderful it can be. I miss some of the previous professionals like Mathew and Ian. To be honest I am not so keen on some of the new professionals, they seem to be all muscle and not nearly so elegant - ouch that makes me sound old affraid but you know what I mean Laughing

How was X factor? I confess we didn't see it, we had a power cut !

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next