Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+8
Chad Cocking
tigerburnie
Doogs
Safari Maiden
Anne-Marie1981
littlewid
whitestarling
Laikipia
12 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  Safari Maiden Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:35 pm

Giz has been very sick today. Im on my third kitchen roll and have gone through have a bottle of carpet disinfectant. I wont even tell you about our downstairs cloakroom were the litter tray is!

Poor fella!!

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:05 pm

Oh dear SM.I hope Giz is better tomorrow. Glad you did'nt say anything about the cloakroom, just drinking my Boddys Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 40683
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:18 pm

Evening everyone. The weekend is nearly over Crying or Very sad but the holidays are beginning - well for me they are Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 71418 - sorry !!!! Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 40683

Hope Giz gets better soon SM - that doesn't sound very pleasant to clean up but it's not his fault, poor thing.

Had a good couple of days away which were very informative for Cheltenham Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 431638 After going to the football at Paisley on Saturday our drive up the road last night was rather hairy due to snow, heavy rain and wind affraid I must confess I was glad when we finally did get home pale I am now all packed and ready to go to Cheltenham tomorrow morning Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 853843 very, very excited Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 71418 . Waiting for Ian to come back home as he's been at the footbal in Glasgow today. Got the TV on just now watching crufts, I'm very biased but rooting for Max the gorgeous Boxer I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you

Hope you enjoyed your talk Lai, sounds really good and I'm sure you'll have had a ball at the theatre. Haven't seen it myself but my sister has and said it's brilliant. Fantastic that you're going to Cheltenham next week and we'll definitely have a drunken together. You've got my number give me a buzz/text and we'll meet up cheers

Right short and sweet I'm afraid. I'm away from tomorrow until next Saturday so won't be on the forum much. I will have my laptop with me but if last year is anything to go by won't have much spare time. Take care all and I'll be back on as soon as I can.

Doogs xx
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:45 am

Good morning everyone - what a fantastic day so far, freezing cold and frosty but brilliant sunshine.

SM I hope Giz is better today, I don't envy you with the cloakroom Shocked

Doogs I'll give you a call once we're there - can't wait Very Happy

The RGS talk was wonderful. Rachael works in Zambia with the 6 orphan eles that the David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation are funding. She showed photos and clips and it really was inspiring. Simon King talked about raising Toki and Sambu which was we all know had happy and extremely sad moments. He also showed photos and clips and it was a great evening. I got carried away as usual and bought a David Shepherd book and two of his prints. It was lovely to catch up with some of the people we've been on safari with and of course Simon and Marguerite of which more new later (their latest project).

Priscilla Queen of the Desert was amazing - what a show! Stunning costumes and just so funny. Pete for some reason had no idea what it was going to be about (3 drag queens going from Sydnay to Alice Springs on a bus) but he thought it was brilliant too.

So back to work and another big catch up Laughing have a great day everyone.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Hi everyone!! I've been doing my vanishing act again, but this time not even any time to check in! I'm in the office on my own this afternoon so thought I'd take the time to have a catch up!

SM, I hope Giz is better. Must be horrible, I certainly don't envy you. Millie's was a sicky pup the other day, but luckily one one day and luckily only sick! That was a mess in its self!! I'd hate to imagine what you're going through.

Lai, the talk you went too sounds wonderful. Did you have a box of tissues with you?

Doogs, I hope you have a wonderful time!!

LW, glad to hear you are getting there. Knowing there is already an interest in the house is good as well. Takes a lot of pressure off.

So, what else have I missed whilst i've been busy working??
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:46 pm

Its been lovely, and sunny here today as well, but really frosty over night. Have a great day in Cheltenham Guys, have a Boddys for me Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 40683 , and get lots of winners cheers .
I'm not sure if the Motswari Blog was on the last time you looked in, but if you have'nt checked it out, there are some fantastic photos, and news on there, and of course nthere's the petition to save collared bears, under lily & Hope
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:02 pm

Hi Everyone

And a warm welcome to our new members, it's lovely to see you here and look forward to getting to know you all better. Hope you enjoy this wonderful friendly forum.

Apologies for being absent again guy's but it has been a hectic but sad couple of weeks.
Some of you will know that a very dear friend of mine had breast cancer last year, then got what she thought was the all clear, as far as you can at that stage, then a week and a half ago she was told it had hit her liver in a huge way and she was given about 6 months to do and say all she wanted to do. Sadly and very shockingly, she had a stroke, then a seizure and a week and a half later she passed away peacefully surrounded by her family. It was a massive shock and she has left behind a husband and three young children.
I have known her as a friend for 25 years and am Godmother to her two girls and my time, apart from everything else that is going on with my uncles stuff has been spent helping the children and her husband.
Her funeral was yesterday and I can only say it was beautiful, heart wrenching and traumatic to see the children suffering. Today they start to pick up their life and I will be there as much as I can for them all along with their good support network.
I will be around here again though but saying that I am on holiday next week and will be spending the week going backwards and forwards to London as that massive job is still ongoing, so next week may be a slack week as well.
I am really sorry to keep being off but this year has been a huge headache, I am hoping that the Spring brings a more settled time.
I will do my best to keep in touch and catch up with everything thats going on here as I have missed you all loads and littlewid the nutter needs to be back real soon Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tigerburnie Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:38 pm

Chin up,shall I tell you a joke?........................maybe not.

tigerburnie

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:48 pm

LW, I am so sorry to hear your news. How very very sad. Thinking of you and your friends family at this horrible time.

Love from
Anne-Marie and Millie xx
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:37 pm

As you know LW I was so sorry to hear about your friend. My thoughts are with her Husband, and Children. They could have no better person to support them at this time.
Hopefully with having a week off, you will be able to make a big dent in your work in London, and that will make you feel as though your getting to the end of it.
We really want out little nutter back, its been that bad, I've been to the Doctors to have my ears tested. I thought I'd gone deaf Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 40683
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:29 am

So sorry to hear your sad news Littlewid, what an awful shock for all of you and her husband, children and family. We are all thinking of you and send massive hugs and kind thoughts. You really are having a tough time at the moment so hoping things will get better soon. I am sure you are slowly getting through your uncles things but it can't be easy especially as you have to go up to London all the time.

Take care and hope all the furries are well and keeping you company.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:16 pm

Thanks guy's, your thoughts are really appreciated Very Happy

Don't worry WS......the nutter is striking back........my stupid sense of humour is posted in the jokes section Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 40683 Glad your ears have had a rest but you had better get those ear defenders out again affraid lol! lol!

Off to my sisters this evening, so hope you all have a good evening.

And thanks again guy's.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:59 pm

LW re: last night. Can we say??

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:21 pm

Sneaking on whilst I am at work affraid going to get shot What a Face , yep go ahead SM Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:52 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 45922 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 45922 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 45922

come on spill the beans ..............................................................

Lai scratch
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:27 pm

OK LW, TT and I are going on Safari
Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 853843 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 853843 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 853843
Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 71418

Guess where we are going ?????????

NO!

Begins with M

Has a Chad running a round it somewhere.

If you need another clue you do not read this forum enough Razz

Motswari!!!

(a ball of dust rises somewhere in the Motswari Game Reserve as Chad runs in the opposite direction screaming like a banshee!! What a Face lol)

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 768480

We are looking at late 2012 to first half of 2013.

I got to save!

SM

PS. Sorry Lai for the overuse of !!!!!, but we are fit to burst with excitement!!!!

Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:29 pm

Oh wow - that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting for all of you - what FAB-U-LOUS news. Truly fantastic and wonderful and exciting.

Motswari looks amazing, what a great place to go. I am sure you are just over the moon Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 71418

Can't wait to hear more on when and how and where (sorry I know where) but now I am excited Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 768480

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 768480 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 768480

Thats wonderful news Very Happy How exciting!!!!
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:44 pm

cheers cheers cheers Fantabidosus SM Ooooo I think thats going to be Doogs words lol! You big tease SM leading us all on, I was going to ask what it was about, then I thought I'd let someone else be the fall Guy Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 40683 .
Your right LW you want Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 Chaing10 do it again, and I'll be on your case.

WS
Ps Mind you I'd rather be on SM's case to Motswari Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 40683
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:34 pm

Ooops, sorry WS but SM was fit to burst to tell the news.......couldn't have her bustin' could I No No No

Not sure if Motswari knows what it's in for with the three of us affraid .......gonna be noisy I now that Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 40683 ......oh yeah.......i'm sure SM will let ya sit on her case Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 768480

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:13 am

littlewid wrote:.......i'm sure SM will let ya sit on her case

littlewid-x-

Yeah to close it!

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chad Cocking Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:13 pm

that is awesome news!!! thanks so much for supporting the blog and deciding to come and visit yourselves!!!

please let me know closer to the time when you are thinking of coming...late november is a good time, before the rains arrive to thicken everything up; otherwise march is also nice....not to say december, jan and feb are not good, but the thicker bush does make it a bit more challenging -but a whole lot of other amazing things are around in summer - migratory birds, baby impalas, and just an amazingly lush bush that i love!

look forward to meeting you all then!

Cheers

Chad

Chad Cocking

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:49 pm

Hi Chad

Although we love a challenge I am sure we will come when it's a bit clearer......don't want to miss a thing Very Happy We are so excited about visiting and will surely let you know when we are arriving......Mmmmm is that a ploy so you can head off into the bush Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 40683
SM & TT have done a safari before but this wil be my first, i'm off to Canada first and will hopefully see the bears and lots more and then it will be safari time Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 3 853843
Your blog is so amazing it got us all fired up to come and visit and it can't come soon enough. We will let you know the dates and I am sure you will hear us arrive Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:45 am

One to start the week with

Lai Very Happy
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:38 am

This ones brilliant Lai, Ive seen it before, and got it on my PC, but have'nt looked at it for a while
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next