Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melbourne Zoo 2013!

+3
Laikipia
Safariman
gregrowlerson
7 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Empty Re: Melbourne Zoo 2013!

Post  littlewid Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:29 pm

affraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraid The guy in the Onsie is in on it affraid he too is preventing the Meerkat from setting off on his journey, he is trapped behind onsie mans family.......they are all in on it SadSadSad let him go, let him go, let him go:bounce:bouncebouncebounce

Love the Hippo Keyring and all the furries you have there G http://i77.servimg.c R

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:01 am

ROFL Very Happy
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:31 am

Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1727Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1726Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1725
Some more hippo pics!
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:38 am

http://i70.servimg.c http://www.picgifs.c S http://i77.servimg.c GR - lovely photos and that Onesie is truly superb.

Great selection of goodies you have bought.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Thanks Mrs Kipia! I am most happy with the hippo keyring, meerkat, and of course that "superb" onesie!

I get my stuff sent to my parents house from amazon, so this Thursday perhaps I will have my leopard suit!
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Oh wowsers a leopard suit - let's hope so and you seriously must post a photo soonest http://i70.servimg.c http://i70.servimg.c http://i70.servimg.c http://www.picgifs.c Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 2224760601

Mrs Kipia
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:19 pm

The leopard suit wasn't there Thursday, but there's always next week http://www.picgifs.c Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 2224760601 
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:38 pm

Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1710
Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1711
Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1712
Some more hippo photos!
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:23 am

Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1810

No, this was not photoshopped! http://www.picgifs.c 

GR http://www.picgifs.c http://i77.servimg.c 
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:22 pm

Yesterday was a pretty grand adventure for me to the Werribee Zoo wild nights!

And I was kept very warm throughout the evening, as you can see from that picture Very Happy 

It was a very nice experience to go at night, though not for the animals. They themselves were very difficult to spot, and taking decent photos - especially on my rubbish camera, or perhaps it's more the cameraman that's too blame! - was nigh on impossible. I could see some of the wild dogs a little, but that sighting didn't replicate at all to snap shots. There was also a cheetah that could be spotted slightly, but nothing could be captured through the looking glass.

I felt a little empowered going in my onesie; just knowing that most people could never contemplate it, especially on their lonesome. And I do have to admit to being slightly sheepish....even I can see that it's a little weird Razz But it got some really funny reactions. As soon as I got out of the car a four wheel drive stopped and asked apparently seriously, "And what might you be?" So I answered "a flying squirrel!" She saw me again later and made comment. On the walk to the entrance a mum in a delightfully childish tone was saying to her kid, "Look, that animal has escaped!" And then for some reason (I have no idea why) the child was going, "It's a hippo." I am not sure if there could be anything less hippo like! So the mum was just saying politely, "No, it's not a hippo" Laughing 

When I walked into the shop to get my ticket for the serval show, the lady at the counter tried to guess what I was and got it straight off! Who the hell would know a flying squirrel just like that?!

Before that there was already the awesomeness of the 'firefly' girl performing for all of us as we entered the premises. She had her offsider there too, and he was also totally clever and Cool They must have done stuff for half an hour or so, and this wasn't even their actual show, which they performed later over on their lovely theatre stage. It was all so wonderfully artistic, and had a going back in time feel to it, with some delightful old music that had you feel like you were at a circus from the 1930's. They also included my favourite music bit from the great film Slumdog Millionaire, which is great to get your groove on too.

Their actual show (that goes for about twenty minutes) was so good that today I feel like going back again in the next couple of weeks! I figure that with a completely free simcard and fully charged battery that my camera can get close to bootlegging a full show using its 'video' option Very Happy 

Though I don't know if I have anyone to go with.

If I go again I won't wear the onesie; just some 'normal' clothes Razz 

Getting back to the fire shows warm up act, the girl star even rode around on a unicycle for a while, and I got this terrific picture of her! How cool is the unicycle? It just has childish happiness written all over it I reckon!

Another reason to go back would be to get my picture taken with her! Embarassed Laughing I had nobody with me to take a photo - it would have looked a little weird doing a long arm own shot - and also it was mostly kids just going up after the shows to have their pics taken.

So the fire show was/is really the big attraction of the Wild Nights experience. And I didn't even know that it was a part of it!

The serval presentation was nice, with its keeper talking about it for around 10-15 minutes, and getting her - name was Monkey - to show off her incredible athleticism. They really aren't too much different to a domestic cat, though are super sleek and fast; so effortless in their movement. The bloke spoke with great knowledge and some nice humour, and the big crowd got quite a lot out of it.

Upon exiting that I saw a rare animal that I could see; a possum! It wasn't one of the animals in an enclosure Razz 

The paths around the place are lit up nicely and there was just a good fun vibe about the place. They have open fireplaces in many areas which was great for winter and the biggest one was saved for where they had the marshmallows to toast! I got one of these early on (though lack of cooking experience resulted in me eating mostly charcoal Laughing ) to which the marshmallow girl immediately said, "Loving the onesie!" So it was actually very popular Very Happy 

Late in the evening I returned to get a second one, and then when I asked if I could have one more she gave me two. "That's for the costume" or something she added.

I missed the start of the first official fire show as it overlapped with the serval presentation, but made sure that I saw all of the second show, which was only on about another half an hour after the first. I got a good seat too for this (we sat on bayls of hay, very country!) as many people were already leaving after the first show. The male performer begins the show by singing, and it's such a cookie cool song (he does it in a rather childish way), which gets around to discussing that he has lost something very important that most people never find again or something. I was thinking, "Their childishness!" No, but it was a Cool thought. It was the "firefly", and then out she comes into the spotlight, and the show really heats up from there sunny Very Happy 

So I am really glad that I went to this different zoo time experience.

I might shout my parents along...shall think about it over the next few days.

Funnily enough, I didn't spend a cent there!
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:39 am

More from Werribee from a couple of trips ago:
Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1713
Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1714
Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1715
A leopard fish confused Razz 
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:14 pm

Wild Dogs! Loving the markings.

Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1716
Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1717
Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1718
Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1719
Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1720
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:44 pm

A Meerkat!
Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1721

A Very BIG Cat!
Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1722
Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1723

I do believe I've just captured my first ever big cat yawn! Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 2224760601 
Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1724

I love you 
Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1725
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:54 pm

Last night was another wonderful evening at Werribee Zoo.

I did not get to go with my family members as planned on the Saturday, with the realisation that the weather wasn't going to be too kind to them, especially as they are just coming off coughs/colds. It was more than fair enough as it was rather freezing indeedy!

And no flying squirrel onesie this time to keep me company Razz 

Nobody recognised me in my new undercover outfit (jeans and jacket) Laughing 

There were quite a lot more people here this time than the previous Sunday. I gather that this came from word of mouth. With this sort of event it isn't really greatly publicised. I mean if you're not a zoo member than it's most likely that you wouldn't hear about it at all. So I think that some families must have found out from other friends that had gone and enjoyed it all.

As well as the cold there was a bit of rain about, particularly early. But still, upon entry the fire stars were doing their pre-act again, and being wonderful with the crowd. Real showman. Class acts the pair of them.

I could have gone to the serval show again, but this time did not. Even though I got there just after 5:30pm (opening time) you're a little rushed for time, with the zoo closing at 8:30pm, or thereabouts. The fire show was set to get underway at 6:50pm. The first of two.

At around 6ish I made my way into the bistro/restaurant and ordered a sticky date pudding and hot chocolate Very Happy Though when nom nom nomming my way through it I have to admit to feeling the most self conscious that I did all night. It was the only time that I was wishing that my aunt and cousin had come along, because for sure it is a bit weird to go alone. Who the Censored else would do this? Laughing 

So after managing to get a table a family joined me (the place was packed out), but I hardly said anything to them as I just didn't really know what to say to people if they asked, "Oh are you alone?"

I mostly kept to myself and browsed facebook for ten minutes whilst nibbling and sipping Razz 

The dessert was tasty though and by the time I exited it was 6:20pm. On the way out I took a couple of pics of this little picture/shadow theatre that they had there for puppet shows for the kids. I wanted to take a 'selfie' there, but didn't with all the crowds. I don't really like it when I get too self-conscious....as we all know http://www.picgifs.c 

I headed back to the entrance, but the fire act was gone for the moment and not much was going on. So onto the theatre area itself at 6:30, and almost nobody around for now. So I thought I would go and get some marshmallows!

I never made it that far. After a brief walk I noticed quite a crowd to my right. The cheetah enclosure! And there they were, brothers in arms (well not literally in arms, but they are brothers I found out later Very Happy ), both snoozing at the foot of the viewing glass cheers It was soooo wonderful to get to see these beautiful animals up close, and for a change my camera didn't let me down http://i70.servimg.c I have a terrific collection of cheetah pics now. It's my best lot of animal pictures ever me thinks!

They were so peaceful and really was as if one could reach out and pat them without fear (if the glass wasn't there). I learned later also that there is a little heating where they were laying, so this is good encouragement to get them close to the fans.

There was never more than about fifteen people here though, so it was quite easy to get up the front and snap away.

I knew right then at this moment that it was already more than worthwhile coming here again. It really was quite a thrill.

And so after about fifteen minutes (some will not be proud of that, doesn't CC spend two hours at a time with the snowies? Laughing ) it was back to the fire show theatre.

It wasn't raining now, or if so then it was merely a drizzle. Still, it was freezing. Yet after people started to make their way forward I did the same, getting front row seats on the hay bayls! I had a very wet bum! Even by nights end it was still wet! But it was worth it.

I was the biggest kid out there for sure Very Happy It was just littleies out the front with a few parents. I was certainly the odd one out. I was a little wary of blocking others view perhaps, but was crouching rather low, so I think it was okay for those on the bayls behind me. And it was bootleg time!

My camera videos limit for one video is about eight minutes I think, so it stopped in the middle of the show, and I didn't start it again, thinking it had run out of total room/memory. That wasn't the case, but I recorded the second half during the second show. I thought it might have seemed dodgy me doing this, but then to my left (I was standing up at the back on the second viewing) there was a woman doing the same thing Very Happy 

Despite the recording I was still able to watch the show without worrying too much about the picture, and it's such a joyful show. To steal one of my favourite phrases, it is smirk-inducing. The whole thingy is smirk-inducing. The stars are lovely people, terrific performers and the music chosen and acted out to was first class. I just really love the music in it, and the song that Matt sings to start it all is great too, and it's terrific for me that I have all of this on video to remember, and watch/listen again (even though I have now seen the show live three and a half times affraid Razz ). The audio from my camera is not quite as good as being there, but it's good enough to enjoy greatly on reflection/repeat.

I do not think that these 'characters' themselves will feature in the book that I am trying to write, but already after my trip to the zoo the other week I wrote about the 'fireflies' being a part of the spreading of childishness in book 2. That the book is greatly based in Iceland makes it even more appropriate for a fire show to be popular (for nine months of the year outside of summer), and I've already linked in where they are influenced by The Seriousness Police Crew themselves.

The spreading of childishness needs to be discussed further in my futuristic story, and of course another element that I've come up with recently is the topic of the popularisation of the Onesie!

With the fire performers, the girl is really a terrific prototype for everything that TSP want humanity to eventually be. She is beautifully artistically creative, and with all of that she brings to the table an abundance of childish happiness. It is difficult to describe this perhaps, but there is great joy for her when she performs, the theatre goer can see this clearly. Her facial expressions during the display are brilliant. Childish at times yes - they are performing mostly for kids - but even when dancing she gives off many weird 'happy' looks. I don't know how else to describe it, as it is not necessarily smiling, but it's being in a state that is not at all self-conscious. That's it. She is being her. She is being her happy self. There is no negativity.

The show gives a great balance of Matt and Jess performing together but also individually. We have Matt singing to begin with, and then the hidden firefly (Jess) appears. She does this in a creeping up motion, with Matt wondering where she is, and Jess doing cookie cool 'shoosh' signs to the audience behind him. And then they start their routines.

The two have probably come from a drama background, perhaps done some dancing. She gives the impression that she could have been one of those Olympic gymnasts in the artistic category, like how they do that amazing stuff with the ribbon, ball etc. In the middle of the show she goes hell for leather with the hoola-hoop; most definitely a "don't try this at home" with all that fire! But it is like it is a part of her body, even though with 99% of people (especially me!) we would get burnt, and as well as that have the hoop go flinging off into the crowd affraid Laughing The whole act is very skilful, and towards the end of this section Matt returns to join in, and lifts her up and so forth, it's all really awesome. The music is so ridiculously catchy in this part, and I'd love to get this on my Ipod!

Later it is time for Matt to do his tricks whilst dancing cooley to a song with the lyrics, "I want to be like you." Very apt! And then at the end of this Jess returns to bring him a 'drink' (again cookie cool facial expressions whilst in waitress mode) which he opens to set off the most spectacular array of fire lights. And then there is still their dancing with bars together which is all outstanding choreography, particularly when they make X's, and finishers with her standing on his head (whilst holding bars of course).

I've been thinking that I might be keen to go and see a circus. Like I know that in some ways circus' can be bad, with forcing animals to perform, but I love the vibe of being around people who are very carefree and childishly happy, and I think that human circus performers (which Matt and Jess kinda are) are like that. So I should add circus to my 'bucket list'.

After the first of these shows I went back to the cheetahs, though they were no longer there. Nevermind, now it really was marshmallow time. The guy there actually gave me four! But I think he thought I must have been a parent (again the stereotype, how could an adult guy go to the zoo type of thing on his own). Anyhoo, I enjoyed a couple of them. One I dropped on the ground and another slipped off my stick into the fire Razz 

There is only a small break between the two fire shows, so back I went to my favourite location Very Happy As was the case around many areas of the zoo, there was an open fire to the side of the theatre, so a nice place to warm the hands. Back towards the theatre and I suddenly wanted to take a 'selfie' with theatre in the background so I did. http://i70.servimg.c A woman saw me do this and was smirking and liked this and then encouraged me to get up on the actual stage and she would take my picture! I don't even know if this was allowed (fire stars were loitering around right there and back stage), but up I went and she took it which was great, even though the pic isn't exactly zoomed in much.

A minute or so later Matt was back out on stage making preparations, so I approached him and spoke for a bit, and just offered my thoughts on how great they were. He is a really sweet guy. So I found out that they are the Promethean Jesters (he said it was after the Greek God, I sheepishly admitted that I didn't know what he was talking about!), and he said to check out their website, but maybe not for another month or so as it is only just up. He and Jess are only just starting off here in Melbourne (maybe they are American? I didn't ask), but are going to base themselves here, looking to do private functions/gigs and so forth. Here is a link to their site which I found today, and yeah, it is just in its early beginnings.

http://prometheanjesters.com.au/

So why did I talk to Matt and not Jess? Well I would have tried to speak but no words would have come out Embarassed Laughing 

No, I did actually approach her in the crowds after the show and just said "great show, and good luck for your futures" or something, and I didn't even stutter!

But alas I did not try to get my photo taken Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 615959 Razz 

By this point in time it was about 8:15, so off to the lions. You could hardly see them at all, but the female keeper there gave me good conversation. I found out that there is only one female in that enclosure and two males. I had thought they were all females, but she explained that they just had no or minimal manes, due to being partly chemically castrated so that they would not fight. She said that male lions are generally good together (I bought up the males at Melbourne Zoo in discussion), but throw a female into the mix and they will fight to the death Laughing 

They all sleep 18-20 hours a day!! So whilst Lai maybe a queen albino , male lions would have to be the king Sleeping Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 40683 

Then it was off to the hippos and this was a great surprise, as they were out in the open and really close! I could see them very clearly, though camera shots were pointless...they just came out black. They have a special heated area for their Sleeping arrangements, and they were just about to go inside when I got there (all explained nicely by another keeperess). Mum and one daughter were on land, and then a minute later I got the pleasure of viewing the second daughter exiting the water to head off with them, all no more than thirty metres or so from us! So this was yet another great zoo experience. And then it was time to head home, but not before another distraction. The cheetahs were back! And this time I got even better pictures as for some reason the little bit of lighting worked wonders with my camera (whereas a zoo worker who was trying to take pictures on her phone was getting squat!). And another keeper gave nice info off about them while I snapped away. Those cheetahs are rather adorable I love you 

Okay, soundly Sleeping time now for me.

Until next time WAA folkies http://www.picgifs.c 

GR http://i77.servimg.c http://i70.servimg.c 
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremecat Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:11 pm

WOW  GR, thank you for your story!!!

I quite liked it when you told that you went there undercover, in jeans and jacket!Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 40683 

Sounds like you had a wonderful night out there. And yes, fifteen minutes with the cheetahs is a very short time, but if they were posing for you and you got great shots, you are excused!Razz  Just let us see the pictures!

I am going to visit Copenhagen Zoo at the end of July, and I hope I will get some pics of the young lionesses who will be moving to Melbourne later this year...

CC
Cremecat
Cremecat

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:31 pm

I have just caught up on your last two visits to the zoo GR and went to post and realised silly me wasn't logged in Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 615959  Sounds like you had a great time on both visits and you shouldn't feel sheepish about going on your own, I reckon a lot of people would like to but don't and then they miss out, so I think it's great you went. Sounds like you got a bit of attention in your flying squirrel suit Very Happy  more than you did when you went in diguise Wink 
Loving all the pictures and Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 305898  on getting your first big cat yawn Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 768480  also love the little Meerkat...........I notice mine still hasn't arrived in the post Razz 
Taking Selfies is the in thing at the moment isn't it and posting them on FB and the funnier the better.......remember we still need to see the snow leopard one bounce 
It does sound as if they go to a lot of trouble for their evening adventures at the zoo and I reckon you would enjoy the circus......minus the animals. I took my little neice and nephew to the circus at Christmas the other year and it was really good and as you say the atmosphere is exciting and everyone is just there to have a good time, so I hope you get to go to one.

looking forward to your next trip to the zoo and any other pics you have to show us.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:46 am

I'm glad you liked my story CC! It was quite a ramble! Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 40683 

I am soooo far behind with many thingys WAA related now! And especially on posting pics of my zoo visits! Still posting from three trips ago Laughing But I will try to get around to posting some of the cheetahs and awesome fire show shortly!

Some young lionesses coming to Melbourne! http://i70.servimg.c Some Censored coming up possibly with the bunch of brothers that are patiently waiting Razz 

We will be able to have something great to relate to when we have both seen these lionesses. I am definitely going to continue with my zoo adventures!

And yes LW, I shan't forget the snow leopard onesie pic/s! Laughing 

I feel like I'm officially one of you guys now, thanks to the capture of the big cat yawn cheers 

There is a lot of meerkat merchandise at the zoos LW! You would be in heaven Very Happy 

Selfies will always be popular with me regardless of whether they are the in thing or not....I've kinda got tickets on myself Razz 
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:06 am

You the man GR and http://i73.servimg.c  I really enjoyed reading about your visits to the zoo and am ROFL about you in your onesie

Lai

ps lovely photos too but still laughing too much to type!
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremecat Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:02 pm

GR, your lion brothers need to be patient still for some time, as the girls are still babies... Razz 
But the zoo has told that they will be moving this year.

Btw, did you see my pic of Toomas yawning in my latest zoo album on FB?

CC
Cremecat
Cremecat

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:49 am

There should be some more funny pictures coming soon Lai!

CC, how many years until the females begin to look at those brothers endearingly? Razz 
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:27 am

Thanks for the tip about your latest zoo photos CC cheers I would have missed them affraid Laughing 

Facebook and net is freezing up heaps, so I've been watching the fire show yet again Very Happy 
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:05 pm

More from three Werribee trips ago. Not sure if I will ever catch up Laughing 

Love the tails!
Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1726

Lovely river whilst on safari Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 768480 
Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1727

Some calm looking antelope:
Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1728
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:02 pm

A very happy pic Very Happy 
Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_1811

A Snowie!
Melbourne Zoo 2013! - Page 7 Img_2010

http://i73.servimg.c 
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:07 pm

It's Magical, it's Humorous, it's the Poochiest! It's Circus Ringbarkus, Australia's Funniest Travelling Dog Show, going Walkies on the Wild Side!

This madcap troupe will have you in stitches as they clown and carry on in this Crazy Canine Comedy Circus!

Walkies on the Wild Side !

Book online at www.circusringbarkus.com.au or call 0412 101 815

Maybe something http://i77.servimg.c Cool to check out http://www.picgifs.c 
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:47 pm

Loving the pics and the selfies GR, that looks one serious Snowie though What a Face  Very Happy .

Just checked out the link and I reckon it will be fun and I am sure the dogs and chickens are fine. There are lots of dancing dog competitions over here and there was even a programme once about rescue dogs being trained to do agility and fun stuff and it highlighted the plight of rescue dogs and rehoming them, it also went to show tht just because they are rescue dogs doesn''t mean they can't learn, so it looks as if these little dogs have found a home and also have some fun along the way and chickens can be quite entertaining but not sure how you train them. If you go you will have to let us know how it goes and it says you can meet the animals after the show.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next