Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kip, Rosie and Tamu

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kip, Rosie and Tamu Empty Kip, Rosie and Tamu

Post  Laikipia Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:50 am

Just a quick photo taken on my mobile this morning, unusually all 3 lying together after their walk.

Kip, Rosie and Tamu 2013-010

Lai Very Happy 
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Kip, Rosie and Tamu Empty Re: Kip, Rosie and Tamu

Post  Doogs Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:50 pm

Awwww Lai they all look great together I love youLike a Star @ heaven I love you   so chilled and relaxed. Love Kip's colour, most unusual and very pretty I love you  . . . . looking forward to more as and when you get them
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:50 pm

http://i73.servimg.c They really all do look good together, hopefully as they all start to get toknow each other better they will do it more often.

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:33 pm

What a glorious photo Lai Group Hug  I love that Tamu is in the middle of them both and they do look settled together and I bet that scene will replicate itself more and more as time goes by. Welcome to the Forum Kip I love you 

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:32 am

Group Hug  thanks everyone.  I am trying to get some photos but Kip is a bouncy girl and loves to be involved in everything I do, she's been with her nose on my keyboard this morning so nothing is safe!  Having said that she is absolutely wonderful and all 3 are adapting to life together I love you 

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Wonderful - that just shows that she is a happy girl Lai Very Happy  Cool 
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:03 am

She sounds completely adorable Lai, I know its nice to get on sometimes but I love a dog that wants to be with you and join in with what you are doing, it adds to the bond I think.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:05 am

http://www.picgifs.c Kip!!! Kip, Rosie and Tamu 853843 Kip, Rosie and Tamu 853843 Kip, Rosie and Tamu 853843 

That is one fantastic photo Lai. They all look adorable together and very peaceful. Kip could have a good camouflage going too with that rug Kip, Rosie and Tamu 40683 

LW, I agree with what you say about it being wonderful to have dogs that want to join in with you. My pals are like Kip, in fact the last ten minutes they've been looking up at me with adoration whilst I'm sitting at the kitchen table. They should receive some snuggles relatively soonish I love you 

Though they could also be looking at me lovingly because I recently gave them some pizza Laughing 
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:22 am

Thanks Littlewid and GR. All going well with all 3 so far, and both Kip and Rosie had to have a shampoo yesterday after being in the long grass and getting all sticky and covered in grass seed and burrs, must have been itchy for them.

I'm laughing about the cupboard love GR and the pizza - although I know Bella and Leo love you anyway I love you 

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:39 am

Ooooooh...doesn't sound great for your pooches to have to endure all that itchiness! But good on you for quickly relieving them of any discomfort Kip, Rosie and Tamu 768480 

I tell you Lai, I have put on my detective cap, and one day, I promise, I am going to discover something about you that is less than nice...

Surely there must be something... Kip, Rosie and Tamu 40683 

You're a gem Mrs Kipia Kip, Rosie and Tamu 853843 

Kip, Rosie and Tamu 3209759362 G http://www.picgifs.c http://www.picgifs.c R Kip, Rosie and Tamu 1121954183 
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:50 am

Gee G Giraffe  Giraffe  http://i77.servimg.c   R I am Embarassed now Razz I am not always nice rest assured.  I do have a Suspect side sometimes tongue 

I was just trying to download a couple more photos but Shocked went all slow and gave up !

So here goes again .......

Rosie basking in the sunshine, on our crispy grass
Kip, Rosie and Tamu 2013-011

Kip blending into her surroundings (good observation GR)
Kip, Rosie and Tamu 2013-012

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:25 am

Great shares Lai! Adorable pics of your pooches. Rosie looks especially in her element whilst sunbaking!

She must have been an Australian dog in a past life Laughing 

Kip is looking at the camera (and holder of it) with true adoration I love you 
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:19 pm

Group Hug  GR - either that or she is thinking get that Censored  mobile out of my face Mrs Kipia.

I am surprised that Rosie likes to bake herself so much. Tamu loves the sun but she is a Ridgie and therefore from a hot country originally.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:59 pm

Those are two lovely photo's Lai and GR is right, Kip is looking at you with adoration, she knows what you have done for her.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:06 pm

Thanks you two. I am loving Kip more and more daily, she's just so bouncy and fun and totally into everything and everyone. Not to mention that she is after almost one week completely at home and chilled in her new surroundings, apart from when she is bouncy Laughing  Rosie has become the clever sneaky one, never missing a trick when it comes to where she wants to lie (mmmm mostly on the sofa What a Face - not allowed by Pete) and also for getting food if Kip leaves hers for more than a second, which she's now learned not to do.

Oooooooooh I do love our 3 dogs.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:55 pm

2 more lovely pics of Rosie, and Kip Lai, it's lovely that they are now getting on so well, and they all seem to have sorted out thier personel space.

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Lai you can sense your love for them all from your posts and it's wonderful that Rosie and Kip are finding their feet and enjoying home life as it should be........I gave up trying to keep Nero off the sofa, I cant stop the cats so I couldnt stop him.......plus I love a cuddle on the sofa with them all I love you 

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:20 am

Thanks WS and  Littlewid,  it's funny how Rosie has decided that's what she prefers but Tamu and Kip are quite happy on the floor or their beds, although Kip at the moment prefers the rug Very Happy 

I imagine with cats it would be completely impossible to keep them off and so Nero needs to be up there as well Group Hug 

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:32 pm

An older Gentleman I know round here from dog walking had a rescue greyhound called Milo, he was such a sweetie and he too loved having a walk and then going home and sleeping on the sofa. He had quite bad arthritis so I suppose it was nice and soft for him but I also think after his racing days Milo just loved his comforts I love you 

There is no way you can stop cats Lai and of course, no way I can stop Nero, especially when I am out. Both of my sofas have the cushions rearranged when I get in from work lol! 

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Kip, Rosie and Tamu 40683  Littlewid, I can imagine.

Well Rosie is home again with us, we collected her this evening and she is okay and has her back leg bandaged after a toe amputation. The soft tissue etc has been sent off to histology so we will have to wait and see what they say, hopefully nothing bad. Rosie is okay and happy to be home with us all, she needs gentle exercise and no running around What a Face  so Pete will be walking Tamu and Kip and I will walk Rosie.

I'm so pleased she's back home and Kip and Tamu are pleased too Group Hug 

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:08 pm

Group Hug  to Rosie this evening Lai. I'm glad the op went well and hopefully the news will be good for Rosie, how long do you have to wait for the results? I know sometimes it can take 7 - 10 days for histology, I hope its sooner for you.
How did she enjoy her walk with not being able to run around? hopefully she enjoyed the attention from you and didn't feel like she was missing out.
Please give her a Group Hug  from all of us here.

littlewid, Nero, Tiga & Splodge xxxx
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:06 am

"Rosie has become the clever sneaky one, never missing a trick when it comes to where she wants to lie (mmmm mostly on the sofa What a Face - not allowed by Pete) and also for getting food if Kip leaves hers for more than a second, which she's now learned not to do."

This passage really cracked me up ROFL 

Nice to hear that the operation seemed to go okay and Kip, Rosie and Tamu 431638 that Rosie is not in much pain and can take part in the high intensity walkies with Tamu and Kip very soon.
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:37 am

Our vet said about 7 - 10 days so we'll just have to be patient.  We have to go back on Thursday to have the dressing changed.  I am supposed to be keeping it dry but we had an amazing storm this morning and despite the cling film I had wrapped around it I think it is a little damp What a Face  if it gets worse I will have to take her back before then.  Typical after weeks of no rain at all Rolling Eyes 

Rosie just had the mads in the garden anyway,  so much for gentle quiet exercise What a Face she's fine with the others being walked and is being spoilt rotten of course, actually perhaps all 3 are Laughing 

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:33 pm

Kip, Rosie and Tamu 768480  Glad Rosie seems OK after the Op Lai, amazing how quick they can recover. Clearly she's not feeling a pain if she's having the mads. Tell Pete the sofas part of R&R she needs after her Op, fingers x for the next 7-10 days.

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:42 pm

Loving the two photo additions of your two new additions to the home Lai cheers Your place just seems to be full of love, fun and happiness at the moment which is just great - it's shining through in your posts I love you

Ali loved to lie on the settee but Syd doesn't (only if he sits on your knee but that's never for long), funny isn't it how they all like different things.

Glad to hear you've got Rosie home again after her little op. I hope you will get some sort of answers from her results, its very frustrating when even the vet is Kip, Rosie and Tamu 615959 Big bosie Hugs to her for a quick recovery
I love you
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next