Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Torn from their mothers

Go down

Torn from their mothers Empty Torn from their mothers

Post  littlewid Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:07 pm

This is an upsetting article but highlights that experimentation still goes on with primates. The maddening and truly upsetting thing is that there is no need these days to experiment on Monkeys, it is cruel and barbaric. Mothers and Babies are torn apart, you would not do this to a human mother and baby but the Macaques feeling of distress and pain are just the same.
The pictures are upsetting to see but we need to be aware that this still goes on. I am not aware personally of which medical laboratories still use Monkeys in this way. The French airline say they take good care of the animals in transport and I am sure they do as they will be checked but they should stop putting monetary gain over what is right..
I think that although this is incredibly sad and distressing it is good to bring it to the fore, people need to be aware that this still goes on and how wrong it is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2550368/Terrified-Heartbreaking-pictures-monkeys-tattooed-jabbed-eyelid-needle-flown-UK-Air-France-experiments.html

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum