Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+6
Anne-Marie1981
Doogs
Laikipia
whitestarling
Safari Maiden
littlewid
10 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  littlewid Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:48 pm

santa rendeer Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 408422 Snowmas Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 707748 Earmuffs Christmas Tree Frosty Tongue Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 707748 rendeer Santa Waving Christmas Tree Snowmas Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 408422 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 560354 santa Earmuffs Christmas Tree Frosty Tongue Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 408422

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE

Doogs I hope you feel better for tomorrow, what an awful time to be hit with the lurgy, fingers crossed all your remedies help you to feel much better in the morning. Have a lovely time with your family tonight and tomorrow.

So pleased you got everything sorted last night Lai, what a business that was but it sounds as if it was a success in the end.....Well done you and the team that work with you.

TTM have a lovely day tomorrow with your girls and I hope you are not too busy at work tomorrow night. Take care of yourself out there and have fun at home witht the family.

WS, You and Mrs S have a lovely day......not too many Boddies down the pub please......think your on washing up duties tomorrow Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 40683

Thanks for being so understand guy's Like a Star @ heaven

Have a wonderful evening everyone, I will pop on in the morning but in the mean time, Have a brilliant Christmas Eve everyone, stay good, otherwise Santa wont come Santa Waving

Have a fun evening Santa Cat
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Happy Christmas eve everyone - have fun evenings and enjoy whatever you are up to.

Lai Frosty Tongue Snowmas Earmuffs Christmas Tree Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 408422 Elf Present Santa Waving Santa Cat Rudolph 2 Mouse Stocking santa rendeer
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:03 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Have a great day with family, friends and all our furry friends

Lai Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 408422 Frosty Tongue Snowmas Earmuffs Christmas Tree Santa Waving Santa Cat Rudolph 2
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:44 am

Mouse Stocking HAPPY CHRISTMAS GUY'S Santa Cat

lets hope this didn't happen to santa last night
Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 Chimne10

Have a great day with Family, Friends & Furries. Peaceful thoughts to you all.

littlewid & family Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 3peng10
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:11 am

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 We60
I hope Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 Bigsan10 been, and your onWelcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 Smclou109 with your Pressies. Enjoy your Xmas Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 Smdinn10,but do,nt Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 Smguts12and Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 Smdrin10 to much if your going toWelcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 Smpart10 at theWelcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 Smpub10 or you'll be Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 Smsich10 and have a Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 Smiley10 then you'll end up drinking black Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 Smcoff10 for the rest of Xmas
Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 Smlaug10Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 Smlaug11Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 Smlaug12
Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 Bauble10Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 Smbamb10Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 Smrudo10Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 Smsant10Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 Smsnow10Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 Smsnow11
Have a really good time with your Family, Friends, and Pets
WS & Mrs S
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:04 pm

lol! These Christmas wishes are brilliant cheers

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FRIENDS
ON THE WAA FORUM
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
LOTS OF LOVE
LYNN
- x - x- x -

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 17827 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 17827 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 71418
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:32 am

I would like to say thank you to eveyone for your kind thoughts and prayers, its been a hard christmas and I have basically been holding mum up through out.

I hope you all had a lovely day with your friends and families.

Roll on a new year and a new start.

Love to all!

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:01 am

I'll second that SM. A New Year, and a New Begining
I take it all you Girls are out at the Sales today affraid affraid affraid Where's me credit card, ans Mrs S has vanished with the car affraid affraid Sorry goto go Guys this is an emergancy
WS Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 40683
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:39 pm

OH MY GOODNESS WS, that is an emergency for a man......the wife out with the credit cards......Good on ya Mrs S Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 40683
Sadly didn't make it to the sales today, had to go and buy my mum a heater for her lounge as her gas fire gave up the ghost and couldn't have her chilly till the man could fix it and brought myself a cheapie radio/CD player as mine gave up the ghost over christmas Mad Then been sorting stuff for my uncle......so yes......Roll on the New Year bounce

Anyhoo, hows everyone been doing? hope your all ok and enjoying the festive break Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 17827 still one more day of the holidays left Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 853843

It's been really cold here but thankfully no snow although we have had some mega ice around but at least that doesn't stop you getting around like the snow....just need a few extra clothes Frosty Tongue

Hope no-one has a belly ache from all the christmas food.....i've eaten loads the last couple of days but it was yummy......need to do a bit of extra running with Nero now though dog

Have a good evening everyone........anyone watching the new Upstairs Downstairs on BBC1?

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Cant understand it confused , I even offered to take Mrs S to the £1 Shop to see if there was a sale on. Sometimes there's no gratitiude when your willing to put youself out scratch scratch .
Its raining here, and been thawing like the clappers, mind you ice on top of water is a bit affraid . Yup watched upstairs, Downstairs last night. Only cos Mrs S wanted to of course, not convinced about it yet, as the first series was so good. Errrrrr so my Grandma told me Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 40683
WS

Last edited by whitestarling on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:59 pm

Yeah my Granny told me about the first series too WS Razz ......not sure about this one either, I liked it but it's only on 3 nights so not sure what they are hoping to achieve with it.....i'm wondering if they are waiting to see how it goes down and then start a new series of it...who knows, maybe it's just a one off 3 nights........I don't remember that era anyway....i'm faaaaaaaaarrr to young...I need my history books to understand it all Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Okay so I admit I watched it the first time round in the 70's but I was only small ish Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 40683 I wasn't that thrilled by it but will try again tonight Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 853843

Sales - no way, you won't get me near them, far too many people and i hate all that pushing and shoving - i would rather stay well away. We've been over at friends this afternoon and had a great time and ate far too much again - lol!

Have fun evening everyone.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:02 pm

HAPPY 1st JANUARY EVERYONE How did all the new year festivities go?, hope no-one is nursing a sore head today pale I had a quiet one, stopped in with the animals and came across a series of programmes running back to back on some sky channel, it was the Thorn Birds - The Missing Years, not sure if anyone else has read the book or saw the first series of the Thorn Birds.....yes WS I know it was years ago Embarassed , anyway it was brilliant but it kept me up till 2am this morning but it was a lovely watch.
We didn't have too many fireworks either which surprised me, usually they are going off like mad but it was very quiet last night.

Took my little Neice and Nephew to a new playground that has been built on the seafront, it was jammed packed with people and little people, it's an amazing place, apparantly all the school kids voted as to where it should be and Worthing Seafront won so the kids are very lucky. Mind you it was rather chilly down there so it was then off to Costas for a Hot Chocolate and a cake and the kids had Baby Chino's and cake Very Happy

Hope you've all had a nice day. Happy New Year to everyone, hope you've all had a good start to the year 2011.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Happy New Year everyone

No sore heads here today, I had a migraine yesterday morning so we didnt make it out to see our friends but sat and watched Loved Actually and the fireworks in London on the BBC.

The Thornbirds takes me back a bit Littlewid Very Happy and I am not sure how much of it I remember but I think at the time I loved it.

Glad you had a good day with your niece and nephew - we've been doing things around the place affraid the joys of being off work affraid

Have fun evenings.

Lai

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:55 pm

That's a shame you didn't make it out last night Lai but the after effects of a migraine are not nice are they, it wipes you out a bit. At least you and Pete had a nice evening in together.

Oooo I remember the Thorn Birds well.....think I fell in love with Father Ralph too Embarassed Richard Chamberlain was a handsome man Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:17 pm

Thorn Birds confused scratch scratch Never heard of one of those. It must be one of the few Nature programes I've missed. Do they nest in Acacia Trees or Thorn Bushes. I dont know if your getting mixed up, but I think you'll find Farther Ralph was in that comedy series about Irish Priests, and I've never heard of Chamberain. I'd have thought it was more in Bill Oddys line of work
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:57 am

That's it - Father Ralph I thought he was so good looking, but he wasnt very nice from what I remember confused - I might have to find the book again cheers

Pete's off to the rugby this afteroon and I'm doing a spot of housework as we've got friends over tomorrow, I think I got the short straw there Shocked

Have a great day everyone.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:53 am

lol! lol! lol! You are funny WS but apparantly the Thorn Bird was supposed to be an African bird that landed in the Thorn tree and pierce it's side on a Thorn so it could sing louder than a Lark, sadly it was supposed to die for it's trouble.......not sure if thats all true or a story for the programme.

I know Lai, Father Ralph and Meggie fell in love but he went back to the church in Rome and left her Sad if you get the chance to read your book again you will love it, this sequel of programmes was brilliant.

Sounds as if Pete has an easy escape today.......maybe save him the bins to do Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 40683 Hope you have a good day though and find time to put your feet up Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 768480

Hope everyone else is ok today.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:55 am

A nice Good News New years Story
Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 We76

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:19 pm

That's a lovely story, but sad the owner said 'i had forgotten all about Salem' - how could you forget about an animal???

Lai confused
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Amazing after 11 years. Just wonder how being with another person for that length of time how it ended up in the hands of the RSPCA? I pity the person who had it and hope it was not forcibly removed because the cats microchip was found. That would have ruined someone elses new year.

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:30 pm

It is strange how they don't say it ended up at the RSPCA, I too hope it wasn't after sad circumstances SM but as Lai say's I am also saddened that the original owner said they had forgotten all about her. If I had lost a cat I know that my heart and head would never switch off from it, I would always be wondering about it and praying it was ok. Makes you wonder if they should have reunited it with the original owner or not.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:58 pm

My thoughts were definitely NOT -

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:47 pm

I have to admit I never thought of that side of it. It sounds as though the Mother bought the kitten for her daughter, did the right thing by having it chipped, unless it had all ready been done from where they had the Kitten from. Then when it was lost promptly forgot about it, strange. I wonder if the chip was discovered at a visit to the vets, or something like that. I really hope that it was'nt removed from someone who had cared for it all that time, and the RSPCA do have a duty to check where it is going to. I hope they did that in this case, and did'nt just take the view it was being returned to its rightful owner.
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:18 am

Hello all.

Father Ted WS was the Irish comedy, i loved that show,i haven't watched the Thorn Birds or Upstairs Downstairs sorry, but i think i remember my nan watching it. New Years eve I got home from work at 2 mins to midnight, said Happy New Year to the cats and went to bed as i had a busy night and was back in at 7am the next morning for more holiday cheer. So no sore head for me other than a headache from all the paperwork.

I had a drama with my pond and fish, New Years Day was 40C and i got home in the stinking heat to find my pump had stopped working, so i jumped back in my car and went to buy another one quick, unfortunately the water is still murky but clearing up and i didn't lose any fish thankfully as my pond is well stocked and the water needs to circulate. What a day for the pump to break down affraid

i'm struggling to get on the internet at times with my shifts so i've just ordered myself the new iphone 4 which will mean my internet will be mobile Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 35 71418 a belated xmas pressie to myself.

I bought and ate my first cadburys creme egg on 2/1/11 yes they are in the shops along with hot cross buns already over here, so i've gone from eating chrissie chocolate to easter chocolate all in the same week - i shall be size of a house if i'm not careful affraid affraid

Does anyone want to see some pics of my graduation? i won't bore you with them if not, so please be honest and i won't be offended!!

Take care all and i hope you are all well.

SM - are you back in England yet? i do hope your mum is ok.

TTMx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next