Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+6
Anne-Marie1981
Doogs
Laikipia
whitestarling
Safari Maiden
littlewid
10 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  littlewid Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:11 pm

Well that didnt work. Mine is still screwed. I will try my notebook and see what happens. This is very weired.
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Well that is so odd, my desk top is all very strange on the forum but my notebook is fine, I dont understand. Looks like I will be on my little notebook this evening Very Happy

Hope you have all had a good day. I'm so pleased you had a brilliant evening last night Anne-Marie and cant wait to hear all about it. Glad you got to meet Lai as well.

Catch you all later, have a good evening
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:18 pm

Flying comment!! Lol!

Mine works ok on internet explorer but I can't see a blooming thing on google chrome!! lol! lol!
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:22 pm

What is happening today???? lets hope it all sorts itself out later. Ive just run a scan on the forum and its all ok, so I am not sure what has happened.
Sorry if it's messed up the enjoyment of the forum today guys but I am not sure why it has happened, fingers crossed it will be better later.
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:24 pm

Help Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 615959 what's happened here? Just lost all the unopened threads and now the screen is all dark .............

What an amazing woman Dame Daphne is and what a fantastic talk she gave preceded by a film which was lovely to see. I could have listened to much more and wish we'd had more time with her. She was so passionate about all the eles and it was quite something to hear how hit and miss it was at the beginning with rearing little orphans and trying to get the formula right.

Definitely going to let Anne-Marie say more as she is our number 1 ele fan

Anne-Marie it was great to meet briefly last night, shame we didn't have longer, sorry Leila and I shot off to the bar but we were meeting two other friends there. You and Chris had good seats! We were up on the balcony but by the time we came down i couldn't see where you had gone and then we went off to get something to eat and a few cocktails.

Catch up tomorrow and hope everyone has good evenings.

Lai

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Hi Guys not been on much today due to some sad circumstances more of which later.The twice I've been on mine is OK. Apparently there has been some some reorganisation at forumotion as of yesterday although nothings been said this may have been the cause of the site not running right Fingers X it will sort itself out tomorrow
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:42 am

Hope you are okay WS and thanks for letting us know.

I am still all black and strange on my laptop today scratch

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:17 am

Morning Everyone

Just a quickie. My works PC is ok, my notebook is ok but my desk top at home is the same as yours Lai. I am not sure what has gone on, I understand they have had soem changes at forumotion but I think that is more to do with their help site rather than the sites we use but when I get home I will see if I can post a question as to what has happened.
I do think you can still use the site with problems but it is difficult to see.

Lai I don't know if you have Google Chrome but the site is ok on my desk top on Google Chrome, its just on explorer that it is all mad, so if you have GC it may be worth you giving it a go, just type wildaboutanimals in the search box and it will bring up the site.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:54 am

Hi Littlewid

My PC at work is fine, which is what I am on now What a Face I dont use Google Chrome on either.

Will check my laptop when I go home ...................... alien

Catch up later.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:06 pm

Laptop at home still dark and weird !

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:43 pm

I'm still in darkness on Google Chrome. I wonder if we need to clear our cookies?? Hmmmm, I have no idea how to do that on Chrome!! scratch scratch

Any ideas anyone?
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:45 pm

Oh well, I figured out how to do it and it didn't work! scratch scratch

I'll post a report about Tuesday night tonight! Very Happy I want to make sure I don't miss anything out!!
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:06 pm

This is really wierd havent got time to look now, just popped in from work to see how it was going. Will try to have a look later. I'm on explorer and it was OK yesterday the two times I popped in confused scratch
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Evening everyone Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 853843

Sounds like some of you are still having problems with the forum today but AIO the couple of times I've looked in, although the text does seem to be a bit bigger !! scratch or maybe it's just my eyes !! Rolling Eyes

Sounds like both Lai and AM had a good night on Tuesday, looking forward to hearing all about it. Typical there was a tube strike that day and you ended up walking for miles AM Crying or Very sad to get there but I'm sure it was all worth, especially as you got to meet Dame Daphne, how fab for you Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 71418 Shame you two couldn't get to spend more time chatting but it's difficult when you're with other people.

Mum & dad got home safely on Tuesday night, the wind and rain had died down a lot by the time they landed at 9.15pm. They had a great time and enjoyed higher than usual temperatures for that time of the year sunny

Well I think that's all my news. Another busy week at work, can't believe it's Friday already tomorrow affraid but its good cheers

Take care all, Doogs x

Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:41 am

Good morning everyone

The sun's shining and it's still the weekend Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 71418 whatever you are all up to I hope you're having a good weekend.

Being a Strictly Come Dancing fan I was glued to my television last night to see the new line up of celebs. Looks like it should be an interesting time once they start. I have to admire Ann Widdicombe for entering, I can't imagine her gliding across the dance floor, and yet again Anton will have to be the most patient partner ever. Why does he always draw the short straw? What a Face

Have a great day everyone and hope the sun is shining wherever you are.

Lai Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 853843
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:03 pm

It's been a really sunny Cool day here after the heavy rain overnight, and early morning, a bit windy but nice and warm. I took Mrs S with me today in the Add/Mobile, and we had a lovely run all along the coast of North Wales visiting all the towns on route, trouble was Mrs S wanted to get out everytime we passed shops scratch
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:27 am

Well it looks like Autumn has arrived here in North Wales we have had high winds for the last 2 days. The leaves are all swirling around, and dancing up, and down, and this morning it's cold, and lashing down with rain. Did we have a summer or was it just a quick dream

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:35 am

Good morning everyone

Same here WS - lashing rain and heavy winds all night. Summer affraid Shocked I don't remember it Laughing

Looking out of the office window now it's coming down cats and dogs - talking of which, mine are thinking they would like to go home but I forgot my umbrella so will have to wait until it stops a bit.

Hope everyone isn't having the same ........... have a good day

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:30 am

Hello Everyone

Sorry for being absent for so long, it's not been the best of weeks but I know you understand that. Thank you for your messages and I will get around to replying to you all, I just haven't been able to at the moment, so sorry again, I really did and do appreciate all your kind words and thoughts.

Whats been happening, not much really, I had a birthday on the 11th, a bit tough but I did have a lovely day, I went for lunch with my Mum, Sister and Bro-in-Law to a lovely restaurant called "Food", which I had no idea about, we had a lovely meal and then another surprise was going on a Wildlife Experience at Cowdray Park, we spent the whole evening with one of the Rangers driving over the 16,000 Estate hunting out all the fauna and flora and animals, driving over the Downs in a tippy Landrover was something else with my sister squeeling in the back because she thought it was going to tip over. The Ranger was just the most amazing guy and we didn't stop talking, I probably sent him deaf as well WS Very Happy They have about 100 Badger sets on the Estate and we went to one amazing site and sat in the hide for what seemed an eternity, but no Badgers, even though he had put nuts out. It was the first time this year they hadn't appeared, so this brilliant guy is taking us back tonight for a second turn, free of charge, what a guy cheers
It was a fabulous evening and keith took some photos as I was too busy talking and spying everything through the bino's, I will post them when he down loads them and hopefully we will see the Badgers tonight.

I had already booked this week off work which was a blessing and I have been out for coffee etc with Mum and Nero has been round to one of his girlfriends to play and today we are off to another friend so he can play with her dog Mac who is a good friend to Nero and Bentley.

I will try and get on here more, it's just been very hard emotionally at the moment.

Have a good day everyone. Your a fantastic bunch of friends.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:17 am

Good morning everyone and a special hello to Littlewid, we've missed you this week, but quite understand your absence and hope that you'll feel able to come back soon when you are ready.

Your birthday (how come we didn't know about it) ??? Embarassed What a Face scratch sounded fun, especially the Wildlife experience, what a brilliant idea and how typical of the badgers! That always happened on springwatch/autumnwatch Laughing but when you do get to see them it will be amazing. Sounds like a really fun time, I wish I loved a bit closer to Cowdray.

We are doing the charity dog walk on Saturday to raise funds for Nowzad, (and the RSPCA) I wish the whole amount was going to Nowzad but it's being split 50/50. It's a 5km walk and we are taking Tamu, not Penny. Should be fun and hopefully Tamu will meet some lovely dogs and behave herself Very Happy

The sunny is currently out so fingers crossed it stays nice for the weekend.

Whatever you are all up to have a fun time.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:46 pm

Thank you Lai flower We had a wonderful evening and got to see three badgers, it was so amazing, they were huge and just kept eating masses of nuts. My Bro-in-Law got loads of pics so I will post them when I have them. I am so glad we were able to go back and give it a second shot.

Good luck for tomorrow, I am sure you will have a wonderful time and well done Tamu for taking part, I will be thinking of you. I tried to organise something at work but it was a no go sadly. I hope the weather is kind to you all tomorrow, your a Like a Star @ heaven for doing it cheers let us know how it goes.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Good luck tomorrow Lai well done for the effort your putting in to raise the money for Nowzad, and the RSPCA. Hope the weathers good, and the winds we've been having dont come over those hills lol!
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:22 pm

Glad you had a nice birthday treat out LW, and you enjoyed it under the circumstances. Sounds as though it was a lovely treat for you. They can be very shy those Badgers as Gorden Buchanan foud out in springwatch
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:30 am

GOOD LUCK FOR TODAY LAI AND TAMU
Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 853843 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 853843

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:58 am

BEST OF LUCK BOTH OF YOU LAI & TAMU
bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling