Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+6
Anne-Marie1981
Doogs
Laikipia
whitestarling
Safari Maiden
littlewid
10 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  Laikipia Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:50 am

Buy one get one free Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 768480 that's funny Littlewid Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 40683

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:18 am

I wouldn't put it past WS trying that though Lai Wink , he's a right little Twisted Evil

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:19 am

affraid affraid Whats all this buy one business :affraid:I'm on the free ones Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 40683
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:27 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 768480 so you should be WS drunken

Lai flower
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:16 pm

Should have guessed that WS Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 40683 Hope it's going ok and your not having a private lock in with the beer and your laptop lol! lol! lol!

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:38 pm

Hi guys!!! I'm sorry I've been MIA again! I've managed to look in a couple of times, but then the phone rings and off I go!!

I'm going to try and have a good old catch up over the next couple of days Very Happy and will try and update Lily and Hope too!!

I've missed posting in here, so fingers crossed normal service will be resumed shortly.

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:43 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 71418 welcome back Anne-Marie - hope you'll be able to catch up soon.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Welcome back Anne-Marie, we have surely missed you, so it's good to have you back again Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 853843 it is difficult with work, I cant get on during the day either and have to try and do as much catching up as possible in the evenings with everything else, so don't worry, i'm just pleased your ok and it's just work keeping you away from us.
Enjoy catching up with whats been going on and I for one look forward to the Hope and Lily updates, your time allowing.
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:38 pm

cheers cheers Great to have you back AM. We've all missed you, it's a shame when work gets in the road. I saw your updates earlyier, but I'm running the Pub again for 2 weeks, so I'm going to be in the same boat as you, caching up, but at least this year I've been able to borrow a laptop, so when I've got chance I can check in
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:44 am

Hi AM, glad all is ok. How are the wedding plans going??

Dont work too hard!

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Afternoon all, how is everyone doing ??

Gosh it ain't half turned cold eh affraid We noticed a big difference between Kelso on Saturday and Edinburgh on Sunday, it was as though someone turned the heating off from one day to the next !!! pale

Had a lovely weekend at the racing with friends. We were in hospitality so it was great to have a seat and warmth to go back to after each race. Just the one winner so lost a wee bit. Hit the dizzy heights of Kelso town centre after racing & ended up the British Legion singing, dancing and bascially have a good time with all these old guys - as Paul Hardcastle might have said, 'the average age of the old mannies in the British Legion was nnnnnnnnninety' !!!! lol! we had a great laugh though. Was absolutely shattered yesterday, can't handle going out drinking all day these days Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 40683

Thanks to you all for your kind words re my friend who passed away, much appreciated.

So you're back for your yearly stint in the pub are you WS - just remember to pour more for the customers than yourself lol! I'm sure you'll have a good laugh over the next two weeks holding the fort. We'll hear from you when you can cheers

Good to hear from you AM, it's just not good when work gets in the way of play No Hopefully things will die down a bit for you and we'll hear more from you Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 853843

I was quite disappointed by the lack of fireworks I saw on Friday night when we were in Edinburgh ('cause I love fireworks !) but I suppose that's a good thing for all the animals. Goodness knows what they must think they are, poor things Sad Poor Misty WS, she must have had a few bad experiences before you and Mrs S took her in but all's well that ends well and she's in safe, loving, caring hands now I love you I love you

Right I think that's all my news, oh apart from I have to go and watch my footie team tonight who at the weekend got beat 9-0, yes I did type that right, 9-0 by Celtic affraid very embarrassing and very humiliating Crying or Very sad

Take care all
Doogs Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 71418

Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:44 pm

Afternoon All

Hows it going? We've had torrential rain here again today which meant Mum and I had to go and have a yummy hot chocolate and a cake and also do some spending Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 40683 I brought nero a wonderful bed the other day and today I picked up the coat I had ordered for him, a very practical one just like Bentley had but you cant get it in the shops here it has to be ordered, so he will be nice and dry this evening. Got some other bits and bobs and then as it's my brothers birthday today I took mum to the crematorium and we took Steve up some beautiful flowers, i'm sure he would have prefered beer but I didn't want the bunnies at the crematorium getting drunk this evening Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 40683

Glad you had a good weekend Doogs, sorry it was only one winner but at least you had a win which was nice. It's been very chilly here too, very wintery.
Not a good score for your team, hope they have a better game this evening Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 853843

It's getting quite dark here so I need to take my boy for a walk and get sorted so I can watch the great Migration tonight Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 71418

Have a good evening everyone.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Good evening from a cold but dry Cheshire.

Glad you had a fun weekend Doogs - I imagine it must be many degrees colder up in Scotland so I hope you are wrapped up warm for the footie.

Oooooooooh how yummy you got a cake and hot choccie Littlewid - I am alien with envy, could really have done with some of that today Very Happy Nero is lucky to have a new coat, I hope he is loving it, Penny is okay with hers but I have been sourcing a new one for her as it really is getting a bit cold and wet now and she does like her coat cheers I thought she could have one for each day of the week - designer dog - only jocolor

I hope the crem wasn't too much for you and your mum - a sad day for you all, but hopefully you can remember all the happy times.

Right off to catch up on other things we Sky+ while we were away confused

Lai

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:59 am

The weathers been windy, and wet up to today, but it's sunny, and dry now although a bit on the chilly side. Glad you had a nice day at the Crem with your Mum, LW I rememberd you saying your Brother liked a Beer so I drank a toast to you all in the Pub ( You know me any excuse Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 40683 ) Is the cat still around?. The connection on the laptop is a bit hit, and miss, yesterday morning it was that slow, although I could get on, that was as far as it got, so if I miss anyones posts apologies, and you'll know whu
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:12 pm

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE Very Happy

Steve would have appreciated that beer WS and i'm sure you did too Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 40683 flowers aren't really a guy thing but I wasn't going to get the rabbits drunk (they always eat the flowers after we have gone Very Happy ). I haven't seen Ashley the cat for a while now, so I need to give them a call and see if he is ok, it's unusual not to see him. I will let you know when I have some news.

It's not been a bad day here today but I think tomorrow is not supposed to be so good......more wind and rain I think.

Nero is loving his new coat Lai, he struts around like a dapper little thing as if he is on parade, its really funny but then Bentley used to do the same in his.....maybe I just have nutty dogs lol! ....like their owner I know WS...got that one in first.

Hope everyone has had a good day and has a nice evening. i'm going to have a lazy one and watch the TV tonight then out at a friends tomorrow, taking Nero to see Poppy one of his girlfriends......the boy is a flirt lol!

Have a good evening.

littlewid-x-

littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:17 am

Good morning all

What a night! torrential rain and windy - leaves everywhere.

Just a quickie re threats, I've just had one when checking Laikipia Wildlife Forum confused so closed the website down quickly and now doing a scan of my whole computer - nothing so far so fingers crossed. Littlewid I hope we're not going to go through a bad patch of this again!

I'm so pleased Nero likes his coat, Penny feels so special in hers, it's lovely that she gets so excited.

Scan just finished and nothing found - which is a relief.

Has anyone seen a good film recently? I have no idea what's what at the moment and feel like a trip to the cinema this weekend - any suggestions would be appreciated Laughing

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:46 pm

Did the threat warning come from your on computer, Internet Explorer or just pop up on the screen while you were on the website. If its not from your security, or IE its false, they are just trying to get you to click on it.
The latest film I sa was brilliant it kept eveyone on the edge of their seats. Defo a must see.
THe wind's really getting up here now. The forcast is up to 70 mph tonight affraid
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:43 pm

No it just came up from the website so i closed the website down and ran a check just in case - but thanks for the info WS.

I'm on the edge of my seat WS waiting to know what film you saw ..................... come on the suspense is killing me Laughing

The weather is turning bad again, wind picking up and it's about to rain stair rods again. I thought you'd keep the 70 mph over your side of the hills WS What a Face

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Ready on he edge of your seat Lai. The last (Ooooops just noticed I put latest not last Sorrrry ) was JAWS it was brilliant. Do'nt know if it's still showing. Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 40683 .
Winds even worse, the Pub door keeps opening, and closing, and no one comes in affraid I've put a sign up. WE only serve spirits in here lol!
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:33 am

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 40683 it's the way you tell them WS lol!

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 853843 wooo, wooo it's Friday everyone Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 853843

Cold, bright sunny day in Aberdeen, think it might be the quiet before the storm though affraid

Good to hear that Penny and Nero are nice and cosy in their doggie coats, bet they look dead cute too I love you
Oh groan, groan WS - very corny joke - but it was rather funny lol!

We saw Africa United Lai the other week, it was good but nothing to rave about. I also like the look of Red with Helen Mirren and Bruce Willis but we're all different when it comes to films so what might be good for you might not be good for someone else !!! Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 615959

Anyone upto anything nice / exciting this weekend ? I've got a 21st party for my nephew on Saturday night but I'm being good and driving as I'm going to see my horse Lance on Sunday morning. We're going to have a syndicate meeting to see where we plan to run him in the near future.

My team lost again the other night Sad pale Crying or Very sad but it was cruel as we were the better side. Manager and directors had 'crisis' meetings and the manager has been given a stay of execution meantime, results will determine his future affraid

Have a good one everybody
Doogs Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 71418
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 853843 as you say Doogs - ITS FRIDAY ............. Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 71418

Thanks for the film tips, I am not sure what we are going to do, probably wait until we can decide what we want to see Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 45922

Enjoy the party Doogs and also seeing Lance - can't wait to hear where/when he's running.

We're off out to one of our favourite pubs for supper tonight and then up early tomorrow as my car needs to go in to the garage. Apart from that, who knows?

Have a good one.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:25 pm

Someone else cooking . . . . Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 768480 Enjoy x
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Good Evening Everyone, Hope your all having a good weekend Very Happy Hows the weather been treating you all? Hope it's not been too bad.

How was the party Doogs? hope it was a good one drunken and can't wait till we see more pics of Lance bounce and hear how he is doing.

I'm going to have a real lazy evening tonight and watch X-Factor, looking forward to seing take That all back together again Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 853843 I hope they sing their new song The Flood Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 71418

Hope your car is ok Lai and how was supper? as Doogs say's, how lovely to have someone else cooking Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 768480

MINTY WELCOME BACK so lovely to have you back with us, we have missed you loads, hows it all going in the Police? do let us all know how you are and how your daughter is getting on at Uni Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 853843

Have a good evening everyone.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:42 pm

And don't forget Strictly Littlewid - AM-AZ-ING and just can't wait ...................

pub meal was okay not as good as normal, maybe the chef was having an off day No but as Doogs said, someone else cooking Laughing

Catch up tomorrow ..........

Lai Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 853843
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next