Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+6
Anne-Marie1981
Doogs
Laikipia
whitestarling
Safari Maiden
littlewid
10 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  Doogs Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Afternoon everyone, did you all have a nice weekend ?

Frosty morning Frosty Tongue but it's now lovely and sunny but very cold !!!!

Fairly quiet weekend, not out Friday, Saturday watched the racing then my nephews party at night, no sore head in the morning Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 853843 as I was driving down to see Lance at his stable. He was looking good, lot fitter than the last time we saw him and its likely he will be running next month. He has a long term target of a race at Perth in April, it's exciting stuff cheers
We finally decided last night that we are definitely returning to Kenya Cheetah next year. We've got a holiday on hold and I'm just waiting on Vincent our guide to confirm he is available and if he is then it will be all systems go Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 71418

Lazy evenings are good LW Razz Did you enjoy TT's performance ? I'm off to see them next year in Glasgow with 5 friends, can't wait Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 853843

Yes how was your supper on Friday Lai, what did you have ?
Great to hear that Minty is back, hope to hear what she's been up to soon Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 768480

Take care all
Doogs x
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Very Happy Evening Everyone Glad to hear that Lance is looking fit and well Doogs and lets hope he does well in his forst race bounce Did you manage to get any new pics of him for us to see?

Take That's performance was BRILL...I....ANT Doogs and you are soooooo lucky to be going to see them Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 71418 and how wonderful to almost have your holiday sorted, thats so exciting as well, I bet you can't wait.

Yep I watched Strictly on Saturday Lai and recorded yesterdays but I know who went out, I was hoping it was going to be Felicity, she is sort of going backwards I think What a Face looking forward to Blackpool next week Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 853843

Just been out with Nero and the air is so smokey, I cant see any bonfires or anything but the air is killing and as we are semi rural it surprises me, it really gets in your lungs, Is it the same for anyone else at the moment? I wonder if it's just the atmosphere scratch

Hope you all have a good evening.....Last one of ray Mears tonight Sad

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Hope everyone is doing well!

Not going to depress you all so keeping it short and sweet.

Giz got the all clear today!

Step Dad rushed to A&E last night with accelerated blood sugars reading over 33 mmol, Mums beside herself. Its time like these you wish you were at home to give your family support.

Glad to see you back Minty!

SM

Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:15 pm

SM i'm so pleased Giz got the all clear bounce

Your poor mum must be so worried, I hope your step dad is ok and that his readings have come down today, that was a mega high reading.
It is so hard being such a long way from them all isn't it and so worrying for you.
Please give my love to your mum and i'm thinking of your step dad and pray all is well, I know he has had a hard time lately.
You know where I am. Love to you my friend.

littlewid XXXXXX
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:46 pm

Sorry SM I could'nt get on yesterday in the afternoon had no signal on the dongle I'm using.
Great to hear Gizmo's OK, that reakky is good newsw.
Sorry to hear about your Step Dad, fingers X it will have come down today. It's a worrying time for you, and your Mum, especialy with you being so far away. Hope everything goes OK, all the best to your Step Dad, and Mum.
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:14 am

Good morning everyone

Apologies I seem to be a bit behind with this thread this week - lots going on and I havent even checked the cams much for WS No

SM - I'm so sorry to hear about your stepdad - and hoping that by now things have settled down and he is getting back to normal with his blood sugars.

Great news that Giz is okay and got the all clear - what a relief for you both.

WS - we miss you, how much longer are you AWOL?

Strictly is just great Littlewid - I watch take 2 on BBC2 each night Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 853843 and Craig just makes me laugh so much. Can't wait for Blackpool this Saturday.

Doogs - Lance sounds like he is doing well, won't that be fantastic if he runs at Perth? You must let us know, I love a bet occasionally!!! Lucky you going to see TT next year, that will be absolutely AM-AZ-ING (sorry I know it's only Littlewid and me who are Strictly fans).

I'm so excited for you that your safari plans are well in hand - what a wonderful holiday to look forward to. We are still thinking of next October, but can't decide where, as we want to visit Rekero again, and I would love Pete to visit Lewa and Laikipia. So I am looking at 10 days so we can move around.

The weathers turned again today, yesterday was beautiful and today its raining and miserable.

On a bright note we are off to London tomorrow for the Tusk lecture and reception with Jackson as one of the 3 speakers, I hope he is wearing more than his usual shorts and shuka, otherwise he will freeze.

Have a good day everyone.

Lai Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 853843
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:16 pm

Afternoon everyone, mad week affraid

Quick post to confirm I'm still in the land of living before heading off to meet my hubbie for tea then a spot of Christmas shopping at Debenhams - they have their 25% off on for the next few days which is always good for a few bargains !

So sorry to hear about your step dad SM, I hope he is better / gets better soon. It certainly can't be easy for you at times like this as you are far away from your mum & family and I really feel for you. Please let us know how he is.

Delighted to hear that Giz got the all clear cheers

How's the pub watch going WS ? When do you give back the keys ? !!!

I did get some new photos of Lance on Sunday, will post them when I get the chance :)

Well we finally confirmed our safari for next year this week Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 853843 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 71418 After a weekend in London we fly out to Nairobi on 05/09, night there, travel to Samburu Intrepids for 2 nights then onto the Mara Intrepids from there for 4 nights before returning to Nairobi for 2 nights. Soooooooooooooooooo excited to finally be able to say we're going back next year Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 853843 I'm going to be wishing my life away for the next year !!! Razz

Yukky day here today, strong winds and very heavy rain, brrrrr.

Have a great night tomorrow Lai, sounds wonderful and I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back. Please say a big hello to Jackson from us all Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 768480

Have a good evening
Doogs Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 71418
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:24 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 408422 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 408422 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 408422 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 408422 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 408422 Fantastic news Doogs
how exciting .....................................

Will tell you all about Tusk talk when we're back at the weekend.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Hello, Hello Everyone what a dismal evening it is, just had a good old soaking walking Nero and it's freezing too boot as well Frosty Tongue plus pitch black, windter is creeping in on us, but lets not worry, it just means it will soon be santa rendeer Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 707748 santa Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 40683

Sounds like you are going to be having a good holiday next year too Lai Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 71418 i'm pleased for both you and Doogs and hopefully we will get to see more stunning pics from you both Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 768480

I think when Take Two is on Lai i'm watching Home and Away lol! .......no ribbing please Embarassed

Lucky you going to the Tusk talk tomorrow, i'm supposed to be at a work meeting but now they are not sure if it's going ahead, how annoying is that if it's not, could have gone and seen Jackson Mad please do tell us all about it Lai, I bet it will be AM....AZ....ING and yes I hope he wraps up warm, he will notice the difference in temp. Frosty Tongue

No apologies for being behind Lai, it's tough keeping up with all our normal stuff going on as well, i've been a bit behind myself lately, it's not always easy is it.

What about William & Kates engagement then folks? I think it's wonderful news Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 408422 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 305898 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 408422 and look forward to the wedding. They seem such a lovely couple don't they, I just hope the media don't give Kate a rough ride like they did Diana.

Hope you all have a good evening.
littlewid-x-

Just seen your post Doogs and so pleased you've confirmed your holiday, it sounds magical Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 71418 , I look forward to hearing all about it and seeing those lovely pics and also the ones of Lance when you get time.
Enjoy your tea and Xmas shopping, sounds like your in for a brilliant evening Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 768480
littlewid-x-

littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:04 am

Good morning everyone

I couldnt possible make any comment about Home and Away Littlewid, as I watch Neighbours everyday Laughing

We are back from London and not only did we have a great time at the Tusk lecture but I won second prize in the Rekero CCF raffle - I was so excited to get your e-mail Littlewid, thanks for letting me know. I've posted under the Assisi thread.

I'll post under Tusk all about the lecture which was AM-AZ-ING.

Hope you are all having a fun weekend and the weather isn't too bad.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:28 pm

Good Afternoon Everyone I'm so pleased you were happy with your prize in the raffle Lai, the print is truely gorgeous. Just caught up on your Tusk post and it really does sound as though you had a smashing time, which I am so pleased about.

Glad i'm not the only one who watches the Aussie soaps Very Happy but whats going to happen on Strictly and XFactor tonight scratch both Anne and Wagner need to go jocolor

I've just spent the morning santa rendeer shopping which was lovely, i'm doing quite well for my presents, i'm determined not to have a mad rush this year. Also found time for a Latte and yummy cake as well Very Happy

Afternoon of house work now, need to get some hoovering done and get the old duster out What a Face
Nero had a haricut yesterday and is looking all cute with short hair again, he was looking more like a black curly mop afro

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Lovely to have you back Lai, we always miss you when you are away.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 71418 thanks Littlewid - that's nice to know as I know I albino albino albino a lot.

Lucky Nero having a hair cut, although I guess with the weather changing he may prefer to keep it long dog

We managed to get out for a latte and cakes as well this morning and have been catching up this afternoon with washing, ironing, bird feeding and fish tank maintenance Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 853843 definitely all go today!

I have to agree with you about Ann W - although I laughed so much last night, she was just so funny and in a nice way, not at all worried that she was really a DIS-AS-TER and Anton's lifts were quite something, I bet her ankles hurt after that. But honestly I so admire her for trying, she really doesnt have the figure for it and really was so game for trying, she looked like a buttercup in her yellow dress, I really would give her a prize for being such a sport. Having said that I think her time is up but I will be sorry to see her go No

Looking forward to the results tonight and some more remarks from Craig - he is such a Like a Star @ heaven

Enjoy your evening and not too much housework I hope.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Afternoon All cheers Hope you all had a good weekend :)

I have just spent most of my lunch hour on the telephone as £600 was taken out of my bank account and very strangely used in one of my online betting accounts affraid Spoken to someone at the betting account office and she is looking into the problem. The main thing though is that the money that came out is apparently going back into my bank a/c tomorrow (after of course I ended up being overdrawn) but it's all a bit strange. I've changed my password on my betting a/c and also cancelled my bank account card so they will issue me with a new one to be on the safe side, all very strange scratch and not fine !

Ian and I have been away (again !) at the weekend. Went racing to Musselburgh on Friday and spent the night in Edinburgh before coming back up the road by train on Sat. Whilst at Musselburgh I found out one of my syndicate horses was running at Kelso yesterday and I had been allocated an 'owners' badge for the day Very Happy So Ian and I drove back down the road y/day to see Identity Parade run. She was very game in testing conditions and just got beat in the run in, she ended up being 3rd - really thought she was going to win. It was very exciting Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 853843 and totally nerve wracking but I very much enjoyed the experience.

Well done on getting 2nd prize in the raffle Lai Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 71418 I'm away to look for your thread re the talk the other night cheers

Good on your LW for starting the santa shopping, it's such a chore but needs to be done !!! Bet Nero is looking very handsome after his haircut I love you I love you

Take care all
Doogs Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 768480
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:00 am

Doogs that is awful - i hope you are all sorted now and not a penny has been taken and not returned. What a worry for you.

Glad you had a good time at Musselburgh - 3rd place sounds brilliant for your horse, here's hoping it's a 1st next time.

Hope everyone is okay today, we've got plumbing issues again and so house full of people trying to sort it out - meantime Tamu wants to play with them all and being a ridgeback they are never sure of her motives Laughing

Littlewid you are brilliant to have started shopping already - I'm having an easy time now as Tom is in Oz my godchildren are all grown up and Pete and my mum are really easy to buy for, so only a few people now to think about and I tend to be a last minute person!

Enjoy the sunshine today.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:40 pm

Afternoon all cheers

Well I don't know about anyone else but Aberdeen resembles the antartic at the moment affraid 15 minute journey to work took me 55 minutes this morning Crying or Very sad I think this is going to be a loooooong winter !!!! pale

Well I have a better news regarding the money that came out of my bank a/c into one of my betting a/c's. The money was put back in on the Tuesday morning and to be on the safe side I cancelled my current card for a new one and also changed the passwords on all my other bookies accounts. I'm still awaiting the outcome of the investigations by the bookies, it's all very strange scratch

Poor you Lai have plumbing issues again Crying or Very sad Did the guys manage to get it sorted for you ? You have to laugh at Tamu wanting to play with them all, bless her I love you I love you

I've got 14 people to buy Crimbo Prezzies to affraid pale and out of that I've still to get 3 plus bit's and pieces for Ian so I'm not doing too badly. Debenhams last week was good for a few of them cheers I wish I had a list like yours Lai Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 40683

Oh speaking of presents, what was the name of the thing you bought Lai to store your photos in/on when you are on safari, you bought one last year and it arrived just before you left. I would like to get one for Ian, thanks.

It's been a busy week at work resulting in 8pm finishes on Monday and Tuesday and also my boss has not been in the best of moods No which has not put me in the best of moods !!!!! Never mind, I'm in tomorrow then off until Wednesday afternoon as Ian and I are heading down to Leicester on Sat for some racing, footie, a few drunken and hopefully a damn fine curry somewhere !!! Here's hoping the plane gets to take off with no problems on Sat morning !!! What a Face

Has anyone been watching the 3 part London Zoo programme that finished last night ? Thoroughly enjoyed it, Great insight to behind the scenes and it's great to see them doing so much for many endangered species Cool

Right I think that's all my news.

Have a good day everyone
Doogs :)
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:25 pm

In the middle of a crisis with the plumbers - safety valve blew, water not turned of the the mains and you can imagine! Water everywhere, flooded down through our bathroom, the utility room and now a lot of people running around whilst i try to calm down.

So just briefly a quick hello and Doogs it is a Smart Disk -digital photo bank model PB40 (can't find the info at the moment just looking at the model) so hope that helps. It was a life saver for me on our last safari and only pocket size.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Oh no Lai, that's awful, poor you Crying or Very sad Hope they manage to restore some order for you soon.

Many thanks for that, I will do some research on the internet to purchase one, cheers cheers
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:35 pm

Thinking calm thoughts and de-humidifiers! amazing how water gets everywhere confused

Good luck finding the gizmo - i found it on several sites and differing prices so worth shopping around Doogs Very Happy

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Hope you all have a good weekend Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 71418

We're getting away from work early because of the snow and I'll be packing tonight for our trip to Leicester tomorrow (fly to Birmingham). Home on Tuesday night.

Take care all
Doogs Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 853843
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Probably missed you by now Doogs but have a briliant weekend and hope the snow doesn't interfere with your weekend. catch up with you on your return. Have fun my friend.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:17 am

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE can't believe there was no frost this morning What a Face don't get me wrong, i'm pleased about it just very surprised Very Happy

Off santa rendeer shopping again this morning, still have a few more pressies to get and then it's writing all the cards......must remember the stamps Very Happy

Brilliant to see Minty back again HELLOOOOOO TTM Very Happy

STRICTLY tonight Lai bounce Yes Anne should go but you are right, she is very game for having a go and she is starting to dance more and I think she does deserve a lot of credit BUT no-one deserves to go over her No she does need to go now for the sake of the good dancers.......wonder what Craig will say about her today Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 40683

Hope you all have a good day and aren't all snowed in, I know they predicted more snow for the North of the country, so I hope your all ok.

Catch you all later

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:01 am

Good morning everyone

Snow on the ground this morning, not a lot but it's very pretty - hope wherever you are it is not too bad.

Enjoy your shopping today Littlewid - not too many cakes Laughing

Can't wait for Strictly and yes it's time for Ann to go Sad

We went to see Andrea Bocelli in Manchester last night at the MEN - fantastic a lovely evening and he sang a few Christmas songs as well - the only problem was getting out of the car park which took 1 hour confused

Welcome back Minty - we missed you

Have a fun day.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:57 pm

Hello all

Just catching up on all the news, i've been away far too long but it was great to finish cop school and pass everything first time even though i completed the last 5 weeks with a fractured arm. It was really tough at times, the law subjects were really full on and complicated and then the physical side of things too, learning take downs, handcuffing, baton techniques etc. You only get one fail and you can resit that exam but then if you fail something again you get put back a few weeks to do the whole module again and then resit the exam, if you fail something after that you could be asked to leave, so i really had to study hard, i was getting up at 5am everyday, getting home at 5 or 6pm and then studying till 10pm and most of every weekend. It was a great experience and i made a load of friends as i was part of a squad of 30 and we all thankfully made it through. So now i'm at a station and i love it, everyday is different and i get to go lots of different jobs and meet lots of people.

I still have 6 cats - they are a little put out with my shifts, so i get 'where have you been' looks when i get home. I had a ginger tom hanging round for a while and i fed him and tried to make friends so i could get him fixed but he wasn't tame and i haven't seen him for a couple of weeks now, he looked fairly well fed and clean so he may have had a home and i did ask around the street but didn't find an owner, i hope he is ok.

Fish are ok, i still have loads despite me giving away about 70 all up last year.

My girls are well, Nakeeta is doing well at uni and has her first boyfriend affraid , he's a lovely boy and an animal lover so i can't complain. My youngest Imogen also now has a boyfriend affraid she's 17 next week and doing well at school.

Haven't even started thinking about xmas yet, but this week is the week i start shopping. Well done LW for being so organised that is fab.

Ooooh i see you have snow already, am so jealous, please post some pics when you get a moment it looks so pretty.

Lai - Andrea Bocelli - i bet that was great he has an amazing voice.

WS - the cricket - bugger!! yes the coppers are giving me a hard time about being a pommy - all good fun. I am working with a bloke from Walsall too and one of the Sergeants was born in England so i have back up when i need it - i would be lost without the banter, it makes the day go faster Laughing Laughing and with us pommy's all on the same shift, it's like being on The Bill lol! lol!

Doogs - i hope you have a fab weekend away.

I've missed you all so much I love you

TTM x

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 71418 WELCOME HOME TTM Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 71418

Boy we have missed you my friend, it is so lovely to have you back and a HUGE Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 305898 on passing Cop School, it sounded tough going but we never had any doubt that you would pass.....whens the party TTM Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 408422 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 506946 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 408422 . So lovely to hear that the girls and the cats are all doing well and the fish too Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 30 768480
Whats the weather like in Oz? bet it's much warmer than it is over here Frosty Tongue
Love the comparison to the Bill, sadly that show has now finished over here...maybe it's because they all relocated to Oz Very Happy
So look forward to keeping in touch again TTM.......we have missed you loads and it's brilliant to have you back bounce

More santa rendeer shopping done this morning but going back out for more tomorrow. Mind you we have no snow but it's freezing out there and the wind chill is stupid cold, i'm off to walk Nero in a bit and i'm not looking forward to it. Oh yes cake was had this morning Lai with a very scrummy Hot Chocolate, had that before we even started shopping......it was the warm up Very Happy

How lovely to see Andrea Bocelli Lai, I really like him, he has an amazing voice, i'm quite envious Very Happy
Yes Anne must go this weekend, I think it's cowboys on Strictly tonight so it should be a fun show, i'm really looking forward to it.

Hope everyones keeping warm.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:46 am

Good morning from a very cold and frosty Cheshire, the snow has all gone which is a relief so here's hoping wherever you are isn't too bad today.

Off to Manchester this morning to find Pete's Christmas present and no doubt a latte and a cake. Were you successful with all your shopping Littlewid? I need to collect all our decorations and things and think about Christmas cards - can't believe it's less than a month now affraid

I know I shouldnt laugh but honestly you have to admit Ann & Anton were just so funny. His take on Titanic and Kate Winslet was pure genius! The problem is an Ann said this morning whilst she was reading the papers with Andrew Marr - she was asked to do the programme to entertain people as obviously she can't dance, she wasnt asked to be serious, so if the public keep voting for her is what's she supposed to do? You can't walk out ........... Looking forward to the results show tonight. My money is on Gavin going.

Minty it's so lovely to have you back, that's a lot of fish - we've also given away about 50 baby guppy's with more to follow. Great that your two daughters are doing well and having fun with their new boyfriends - Very Happy doesn't time fly?

Have a great day.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next