Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+6
Anne-Marie1981
Doogs
Laikipia
whitestarling
Safari Maiden
littlewid
10 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  Doogs Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Evening all cheers

I'm only doing a few posts as I've been working all day Crying or Very sad - someone in my work dictated a little piece for me to type that was 3 1/2 hours long affraid and it was soooooo boring Rolling Eyes Never mind, that's it done and there will be some extra pennies in my bank account at the end of the month for my trouble ! Cool

Sounds like we're all busy at work, you're doing the right thing AM by sorting them into piles then working your way through them Wink That is some amount of patients you've had to deal with LW, well done you, you're an absolute Like a Star @ heaven I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that there is a lot of people in your area going on holiday shortly Razz

Hope you have a great weekend in London Lai, look forward to hearing all about it on your return.

Counting down the days until we go to London, get the early morning flight on Wed so we've got most of the day in London. Heaps of things planned including the theatre on Wed night (War Horse), Howletts on Thurs, we've bought a 'London Pass' for Fri so going to do as much as possible then Sat we head down to Goodwood for the racing. Sunday I think we'll relax a bit before heading home at night. Got Mon off as well so I'll get a nice long lie that day Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 853843

Right I'm going to stop here and catch up with the racing that I've recorded today. Got a wedding reception tomorrow night affraid but I'm going to take the car as I'm working on Mon and can't be bothered with a hangover on a school day !!! Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 40683

Have a good weekend all xx Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 71418

Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Arent you all a busy bunch!!!

Im busy too Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 40683 Lost our modem last night and TT had to run to comet to get a new one. Unfortunately I missed a very important skype conference call which left LW speaking for Assisi Fundraising on her own but it was very fruitful by all accounts.
Well Done LW! Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 853843

I finishing off the Baby Animals Desktop Calendar that are extremely popular and as soon as I have replenished the stock LW has already sold them. affraid affraid

Its brilliant really!!!

Have had trouble with Kays Catalogue and not delivery on the day you book when you make your order, even though you are charged for the delivery!!! but thats another story.

I off the cut out the cat door ornaments for the Cat Show stand. Time is ticking away and the show is ever closer. Wish me Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 431638

I hope everyone is having and great weekend whereever you are.

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:18 pm

HI Doogs
Last week two friends from work went to see War Horse and said it's the best thing they have ever seen at the theatre and if they had to pick one show to go and see from everything they've seen ( and they've seen oodles) they would pick War Horse, it's spectacular. I am plucking up the courage to go and see it as it's also very sad, they said lots of tissues are needed. I am going to read the book first and then decide if I can be brave enough to go and see it.
Also found out today from my mum that my Grandad, her father, looked after the War Horses in WW1, so it would also be quite poignant for me to go and see it.
Let me know what you think of it.

Lai, I hope you've had a brilliant weekend in London and that the weather was kind to you whatever you were up too.

Ooooops sorry SM but sold some more calenders today......looks like you will be making more Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 768480

Hope everyone has had a good weekend......i've seen the M25 for the best part of mine lol!

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:46 pm

Please excuse myself and SM probably not being around this evening but when we get back on here you will understand why and be dead excited hopefully but we need to sort some stuff tonight that has just blown us both away.
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Awwww LW don't keep us in suspense like that !!!!

Go on give us a clue - pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease !!! x Is it about Jackson and the awards ?? Big Cat Diary ???? Something else ??? !!!

Glad to hear that your friends enjoyed War Horse (for anyone who hasn't heard of it check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-bni4QqSv4) - I've read a lot about it and certainly won't be wearing any make up that night !!! Embarassed as I know I'll Sad

That's lovely to hear your grandad looked after the war horses and yes your right it would be poignant for you to go after finding that out. Will let you how it was on my return.

Hope you get Kays Catalogue sorted out SM, that's not on charging you for a service they didn't provide No

Dull, wet dreary day in Aberdeen but I'm not bothered as the forecast for London when we're there is sunny so that's cheering me up just thinking about it !!! Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 71418

Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:12 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 431638 and Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 45922 and Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 71418

look forward to hearing all about it Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 853843

Lai

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:18 pm

I got so excited there i forgot to say, thanks we had a great time in London. Went to see some american friends who are over for a short time. They got tickets for the Dr Who Prom at the Albert Hall (their son is almost as much as a fan as me Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 853843 ) it was totally brilliant. Fantastic music all from the recent series, along with Daleks, Cybermen, Weeping Angels and Dr Who himself Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 71418 we had brilliant seats and when the Dr was doing a little interaction with one of the children it was right by our seats. Wow - i enjoyed it. alien

Back to reality now ......................

Lai Very Happy
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Glad you had a good time in London Lai and you were able to catch up with your Amercian friends cheers

This is me just saying 'ta ta for now' as I'm leaving work at 3pm and will be 'offline' until next week. I think I said previously scratch but going down to Perth tonight for the racing then catching the 6.40am flight to London tomorrow morning. I've very excited about our trip to Howlets on Thursday, hoppefully I'll get some good gorilla pictures to post when I get back. Also got a days racing at Glorious Goodwood on Saturday which should be fab. Bought a new dress to wear affraid as we're in a posh bit thanks to my membership in the Racegoers Club.

Don't all work too hard Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 40683 and I'll catch up on my return.

Lai if there's any important Big Cat news Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 112330 - text me !!!! Embarassed

Doogs x Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 853843 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 853843 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 853843

PS . . . . Liking the additional 'smilies' !!!
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:15 pm

Hope youhave a fantastic time Doogs. Lots of winners Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 768480 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 768480 , and lots of Photos from Howlets Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 768480 You Lucky Girl
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:31 pm

Doogs have the best time ever - will text with anything i think worthy of interrupting your break !!!

Lai Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 71418
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Thanks both of you - please do Lai Wink
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:42 am

Lai, sounds like you had a fantastic time in London. I havent been to London for about 4 years now when My sister and family came over for a break and we showed them the sights. One thing I would love to do is go to a London Show. Nice to have caught up with friends while you were there.

Have a fantastic time in Perth Doogs!!! I love horses, but its even nicer when its a winner. Take loads and loads of pics at Howletts, cant wait to see them!

AM I saw on FB that you had serious trouble with your leg. I hope you are OK!!
It sounds terrible, take care of you. Im thinking about you!

The Kays Saga - What can I say that would not be offense! They called this morning to say my stepdaughters bed was on the van for delivery today. TT told them 'thats nice! but with only a few hours notice yet again your going to have trouble getting it through the letterbox, in a working household.' Its unbelievable.

Its sunny and warm here today.

I hope you all have a great day wherever you are.

SM

Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:20 pm

Oh flip, I knew Doogs was off on Wednesday but didn't realise she went last night......never said happy trip or anything Embarassed

I know its not major stuff but Lai if you text Doogs can you please say I said Happy Trip and have a wonderful time.......PLEASE flower

Hope everyone is having a good day, must be off as I am at work being cheeky coming on here lol!

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Will do Littlewid - only reporting back to Doogs if we have major news and excitement (which of course is everyday on WAA) Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 40683

SM - i know i shouldn't be laughing at your expense, but i did think your comment about the letter box was funny Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 615959 i hope you get it sorted.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Thanks Lai, I wil try and think of some major news so you can text Doogs with my good wishes for her........does my still drowning at work count Razz lol!

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:26 pm

Hi everyone!!

Sorry I have been MIA yet again!! Work is so busy, and I've just had our inspection date thrown on me! September 15th! Got a lot of stuff to get organised!!

SM, did Kayes manage to deliver the bed through the letter box!! Rolling Eyes these places are so useless! How hard is it to phone up and book in a delivery!!

Lai, glad you had a wonderful time in London!

Hope Doogs is having a good trip too!!

SM, my leg is much better thank you!! Sunday and Monday were quite bad, by monday evening my leg had ballooned and I lost my ankle!! Was a right old hop along! The swelling started to go down tuesday, yesterday I was left with a good old bruised calf muscle! And today its just stiff!! I have no idea what bit me but it was a nasty bugger Shocked Shocked
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 615959 i just lost everything I typed Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 615959 so in brief again ................

Hello everyone

I hope you've all had a good day so far, Anne-Marie sorry to hear about the bite, i wonder what it was? Don't forget lots of antihistamine and Deet mozzie spray when you go on your honeymoon, sounds like the bugs like you What a Face

We're off to the opera tonight to see Cinderella. I confess I am not an opera fan, but we are going with 20 friends and taking a picnic so it should be fun.

Have great evenings everyone.

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:06 pm

I lost my reply a little while ago too Lai, must be a blip with the site server at the moment Razz

Have a fantastic evening, it sounds wonderful, I hope the evening is not too chily for your picnic. The Opera will be lovely and cant wait to hear all about it, opera is something that is growing on me slowly.

Glad your leg is much better Anne-Marie, sounded nasty, there are lots of little and big flying things around at the moment What a Face

I'm just off to take the boys out in a moment, so have a good evening everyone......really thought it was Friday when I woke up this morning, then realised we still had one day to go affraid

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:04 am

Morning everyone

Just been told we're in for a wet weekend - just what you want to hear on a Friday!

The opera was interesting - very light being Cinderella but quite long, well it started at 7 and finished at 10.45 with an 1 hour 10 mins interval at 8.30 for the picnic, which thankfully was inside. We enjoyed the evening, probably Pete more than me, i'm a real fidget for sitting still for that long. It's not something you can sing along to, or even recognise musically but the great thing was the picnic and catching up with friends. I am thinking opera is something to be tried, but not too often What a Face i'm more of a theatre person and preferably a musical Like a Star @ heaven

What's everyone up to this weekend? We're taking Penny for her booster and Tamu will come along for the ride and to get used to the vet whom she has recently decided is not her friend What a Face

Lai

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:21 am

Happy Friday everyone, its the day before my lie in cant wait!

Lai, I can understand what you mean about opera, though I have played piano, french horn and baritone, unless you know the music and how it fits to the scene of the story being told it can be hard to try marrying the two together . For me I equate it to subtitled films! I watch a film and read a book not both at the same time. TT and I, where members of the RSC, until last year and have seen some stunning performances particularly with Patrick Stewart (he is my favourite Shakespearean actor!). We have taken a year out and will hopefully continue our membership in the next year.

It was nice though that you got to spend time with your friends.

This weekend TT and I are having a clear out as we start getting the house ready for bonus daughter moving in. We are getting a new bathroom etc. etc. so will be clearing alot of clutter first. Not to mention Calendars, Calendars oh and more calendars Wink Wink

Hope the girls vet visit goes smoothly. Our boys seem to go into a daze now when they go to the vets.

LW - incase you are not so sure it's FRIDAY!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, wonder what Doogs is upto on her trip, cant wait to get the low down!

SM

Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:34 am

Poor you SM - clearing out is a pain, although quite refreshing when it's done What a Face I hope the bed has finally arrived or on it's way. I like your analogy of opera and subtitled films, that's spot on Very Happy The RSC sounds like a great membership, definitely one to go back to when you can. Pete and I went to the Globe in London last summer, for the midnight performance of As you Like it - it was really good, our only complaint was the seats - ouch they are hard with no backs (like they would have been) good for your back no doubt and even though we hired the cushions my bum was numb after a few hours affraid

Good luck with all that sorting - and of course the calenders !!!

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:12 pm

Glad you had a good evening Lai, I know what you mean about recognising the music but I love to hear different stuff, I love all sorts of music but I do love blasting classical music, my Bro-in-law loves opera and as I said its growing on me, I bet Cinderella was a lovely opera though.
Chairs are always a pain wherever you go, I have a real bad back and neck that kept me off work for two years over twelve years ago and its a constant pain in the bum but I have just ordered a new Kneeler chair for my office at work and I cant wait for it to arrive, its going to be bliss bounce

Oooooo SM all that clearing and new bathroom, alot of work but how wonderful, a new bathroom is always a dream thing to do and a good sort out always makes you feel better, Bonus Daughter IS going to love living with you and TT and I look forward to meeting her.

I'm on holiday now and i'm going to spend some time with my little Neice and Nephew so I hope the weather holds up, they both love horse riding so im hoping to take them riding and do the beach as well with a picnic and then the fun paddling pool with all the slides, ice creams etc and over the south downs with Nero, so keep your fingers crossed for good weather, else it will be raincoats, wellies and splashing in the sea and puddle jumping.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.......Thank heavens it's Friday Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 768480
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:43 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 Sadfac11 Flippin Friday again No I hate Fridays it means I'm working all weekend . Dont know what you lot are so Laughing Laughing bounce bounce about
WS lol! lol!
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:06 am

Morning All Very Happy

Hope your all having a good weekend Wink

We started out with rain yesterday and then it really brightened up, they said it would be dry and sunny today but its actually dull and drizzly Razz I hope it does brighten up as it's our carnival today, it's usually the last weekend in August but for some reason they have brought it forward, so lets hope the sun shines later.

Going off to the garden centre later with my mum, so no doubt there will be a Latte and scrummy cake in there as well Lai Wink

It's the 1st AUGUST......SO albino albino albino AND PINCH , PUNCH AND ALL THAT JAZZ Have a great day everyone, whatever your up too......Sorry you've got to work WS but someones got to keep the country running as they say Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 40683

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:43 am

White albino albino as well - you beat me to it Littlewid Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 40683

Let's hope the sunny shines for your carnival and visit to the garden centre (best bit cake and latte Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 45922 - good idea there Littlewid might do a trip myself next week with my mum).

Weather rubbish here, drizzle and overcast now but it started out okay - what happened to summer this year?

WS - you're doing a great job. Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 431638

Have a fun day everyone.

Lai Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 853843
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next