Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+6
Anne-Marie1981
Doogs
Laikipia
whitestarling
Safari Maiden
littlewid
10 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  littlewid Wed May 26, 2010 5:14 pm

How did I know it would be you who had something to do with it WS Mad I wanted to tell you to give it back this morning but wanted to give you the chance to own up and redeem yourself lol!

Look forward to seeing your Kingfisher pictures Lai, all I saw on the way to work was Magpies in the fields, there are tons of them round here and they seem to scare the little birds off Mad

Meant to say yesterday, looking forward to seeing your pics atticus when your able to post them.

Read in another post your off to Newquay at the weekend Anne-Marie, thats a lovely part of the country, I hope you have a good time....don't forget your camera Very Happy

How did your racing go on Sunday Doogs???? did you manage any winners?

Also, if anyone has any ideas or thoughts about what they would like included on the forum thats not on here, please chuck out your suggestions to us, we are happy to consider everyones thoughts and ideas, we really want you to enjoy the site.

And before I go and walk the boys.......WS.....SEND THAT sunny BACK Very Happy

Have a nice evening everyone.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu May 27, 2010 4:56 pm

Need I ask how everyones day has been......very excited I should imagine with the brilliant news of Lily and Hope being reunited bounce what a wonderful day.

Well we had the rain overnight and this morning, but it's a nice sunny evening at the moment, so a nice one to walk the boys.
I'm going to go and see my sister this evening and have a little peek at Splodge and have a cuddle Very Happy
Will be back later to catch up and do my clicks.

Hope everyone has a good evening.....i'm still smiling from watching the video of Lily and Hope Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu May 27, 2010 5:11 pm

Yes a good day here too with the sunny out this afternoon and the fantastic news of Lily and Hope.

Have fun with Splodge Littlewid, and everyone else have a great evening and hope the sunny is shining wherever you are.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri May 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Good morning everyone - hopefully the sunny is out wherever you are. We had quite a storm in the night, so i was told, i Sleep through the whole thing Laughing

Making the most of the sunny now, went into town with my mum for a coffee and a quick shop which was great.

Off to the office this afternoon but hey it's almost the weekend. Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 768480 thought i had better do a half day!

I hope you all have a great bank holiday weekend whatever you are up to - hopefully something nice and fun lol!

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri May 28, 2010 2:23 pm

Afternoon all :) I don't know why but I've forgot all about the albino thread this week so only now catching up affraid

Good day at the races last Sunday LW, thanks. Just the one winner so not a brilliant day betting wise. Ended up having quite a few in our 'freebie' hospitality which is very unusual for me on a school night, boy did I pay the price for it on Monday Embarassed Won't be doing that again in a hurry !!! drunken

Very up and down week with the weather, hot, cold, heavy showers and I don't think our forecast is great for this weekend. Just back from the park with Ali and it was nice and cool for her today so she enjoyed her walk.

Got a wedding reception tonight (think I'm going to drive affraid !!), quiet day tomorrow (well I'll be in watching the racing) then Ian and I are going into see the Stereophonics on Sunday night here in Aberdeen. Looking forward to that bounce

What's everyone else's plans ?? scratch

Have a great one
Doogs xx I love you
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri May 28, 2010 3:08 pm

Looks like you'll be having a fun weekend Doogs - hope you both enjoy the Stereophonics and of course the racing.

Not sure what we will be doing - weather dependent no doubt! A bit of relaxing in the garden would be fun, with of course the occasional forage in the woods with the dogs spotting wildlife flower

Lai lol!
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri May 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Afternoon All Very Happy

Glad you had a nice time on Sunday Doogs.....Mmmmmm a sore head me guesses drunken but why not if it was freebies Very Happy Hope you have a good evening tonight and enjoy the Sterophonics on Sunday, sounds like another busy weekend really for you bounce

Like you Lai, i've no plans this weekend apart from sorting out my back bedroon for my mums cat to come and stay. Mum is off to York for the week so Twizzle is coming to stay, she doesn't like mixing with my lot, she prefers her own room and waitress service.....typical lady Maine Coon, it's my little Nieces bedroom really but she allows Twiz to holiday there and Twiz actually loves it.

I'm going to try and have a relaxing weekend and try and catch up on some reading and if it's nice take Nero down the beach for a long walk.

Anne-Marie is off to Newquay, a lovley part of the world, so I hope she has a nice time and no doubt on his travels with work, WS will still be looking for Beer Ice Lollies What a Face Very Happy

Hope everyone has a nice long weekend whatever you are all up too, hope the weather is kind to us all.

Have a good evening
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri May 28, 2010 4:59 pm

How lovely Littlewid than you can have Twizzle to stay - a shame she doesnt enjoy the company of all your furries but if she gets her own waitress service cheers she's no doubt more than happy.

A walk along the beach sounds perfect. I was hoping my new book would arrive so i could read it, maybe tomorrow :study: but i will settle for nice walks and some interesting wildlife and the sunny

WS will as you say be busy hunting the Boddy's.

Have fun evenings everyone - we're making the most of the sunny with another bbq - Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 768480

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon May 31, 2010 8:09 am

Good Morning Everyone

What a beautiful day we have, full of sunny , infact the sun is streaming in through the window so much I can hardly see the computer screen Laughing

How did the Sterophonics concert go Doogs?, please tell us all about it, did you sing your head off Very Happy

Lai, I have been meaning to ask if your Nowzad book arrived? once it does, that will be it, you wont be able to put it down, enjoy it when it arrives, if it hasn't already done so.

Hows those cats and Kitties Atticus, keeping you busy no doubt cat

Hopefully Anne-Marie is having a wonderful time in Newquay, wonder if she's spotted any interesting wildlife whilst she is there :?:

And as for ol' WS.....no PC......bet the beer festival is going well or he's drunk it dry by now lol!

My mums cat Twizzle is well settled in now, she's here for the week whilst my mum is on holiday in Yorkshire, then as Twiz leaves, little Splodge should arrive cheers

I hope everyone has a good Bank Holiday Monday and the weather stays kind to you all.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon May 31, 2010 8:25 am

Hello everyone

Another lovely sunny day at the moment - fantastic for a bank holiday.

Looking forward to hearing from you Doogs re the Stereophonics (can't remember what they sang, but i am sure it was a great night)

My Nowzad book hasn't arrived yet Littlewid, but i am sure it's on it's way, i can't wait, but once i start reading i can't put a book down!

Let's hope Anne-Marie has her camera with her, and we get to see some of the wildlife from Newquay, anyway i hope you are having a fun time there and the sunny is out.

It's so nice that you can have Twizzle to stay for your mum, much better than a cattery i am sure, especially if Twiz is used to visiting you. It will be wonderful once you have Splodge at home, and we can have photos and updates on her. I hope all the rest of the furries get to love her too.

Atticus i'm going to dig out my bonsai book (i'm sure i've got one somewhere) so i can look up Keith's. He has an amazing selection there. Hope the grandchildrens visit was fun and the bbq, and all the cats/kittens are okay.

Have a great day everyone whatever you are all up to.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:50 am

Morning Everyone

Back to work today for us all What a Face how many of us are going to get confused thinking it's Monday when it's Tuesday scratch

I hope you all had a brilliant weekend and are now ready for the rest of the week. Look forward to hearing how everyones weekend went.

We've got a really grey start to the day today and I believe it's not going to get much better, infact it lookslike it's going to pour down here affraid

Hope you all have a good day and getting up for work wasn't too bad this morning.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:46 am

Hi Littlewid,its me Ann in Canada, what a fabulous website, we are very excited

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:20 pm

So glad you like the site Anne, its wonderful to have you here. maybe you can fill us all in on the wildlif in Canada.
We have a section for Other animals of the world. If you need help in starting a new thread in there just give one of us a shout and we will always help you out.
Enjoy looking around the site, I hope you find something of interest to you, and again its lovely to have you here.
WELCOME TO WILDABOUTANIMALS

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:42 pm

Welcome aboard Ann, nice to have someone on here who's in a different location :) Looking forward to hearing all the news from Canada.

What do you mean 'back to work today' LW - some of us were working yesterday I'll have you know !!! No bank holiday for me unfortunatley, just a normal working day Sad (although the phones were quieter !)

Enjoyed our wedding reception on Friday and I was very sensible and took the car affraid After the Sunday before at the racing and then getting up for work on the Monday didn't fancy feeling hungover again pale - god I'm getting old !!!! Laughing

Stereophonics were brilliant on Sunday night Very Happy I bought the tickets as Ian likes them but after listening to their CD for the past fortnight to get myself 'acquainted' I can definitely say I'm a convertee - do all Welshmen look and sound as lovely as Kelly the lead singer ??? !!!! Razz

Glad to hear that Twizzle (that's such a cute name I love you ) has settled in well with you LW. Sets you up nicely for Splodge's arrival soon after cheers

Cooler day in Aberdeen today which was good for Ali when we were out at lunchtime. Think the whole country is going to get lots of sunny for the rest of the week which fab :)

Doogs Cool
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:59 pm

Hello everyone

Sorry i missed your morning post Littlewid - too busy doing my daily clicks Very Happy

It's been a grey and drizzly day here - are you on a different planet there Doogs? alien What sun are you talking about Shocked i must have missed it Suspect

So pleased the Stereophonics were good - i think i'll have to look up Kelly as i can't think if he is gorgeous or not cheers Poor you having to work yesterday, you must have different bank holidays to us down here! Good to hear you didnt suffer a repeat hangover drunken and that the wedding reception was fun.

I had better go and walk the girls now before the rain drizzle starts again What a Face

Hoping to catch up with last night's Springwatch before tonight's - if not i'll have a double episode tomorrow.

Have fun evenings everyone - and you Ann in Canada, looking forward to hearing all your news soon.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:04 pm

Think you may have misread my post Lai, no sunny today but there should be for the rest of the week for everyone according to the forecast last night.

He wasn't gorgeous but there was definitely something about him and he had a fab voice - especially when he spoke to us in that Welsh accent Razz Wonder if WS sounds like him ?? !!! Laughing

I forgot about Springwatch last night Embarassed too busy watching stuff on my Sky + but I have remember to Sky + it as of tonight so I won't miss any more. Anything of note last night anyone ??

Enjoy your walk Lai (we need to get the dog walking smiley on here !!) bounce
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:18 pm

You know me Doogs - often get the wrong end of the stick Embarassed so sunny for the rest of the week Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 768480 that would be great.

I haven't watched SW yet, Littlewid is being very good and not mentioning yet until we've caught up silent

Kelly has some interesting tattoos - just had a quick peek on Google - now i need to listen to them cheers

Catch up later -

Lai Very Happy
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Hi Doogs and Lai
Thank you so much for your welcome, really looking forward to getting to know you all and enjoy this website!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Great to have you here Ann

Do you have lots of animals? If so we'd love to see photos, the more the merrier Very Happy

It's a great forum!

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:33 pm

Hello Hello Everyone

I've got to say, because I cant hide my excitement, my very dear friend Ann from canada has joined the site, I got blown away at lunchtime when I saw she had registered, I am delighted and she will keep you all amused with her tales from Canada and the Canadian wildlife.
We go back such a long way and have been through so much together I am just one exstatic girl this evening Very Happy

Glad you had a really good weekend Doogs.....sounds like I need to check that sterophonics lead singer out myself Very Happy
Twiz is all settled and she is definiately leading the excitement to having Splodge here..... 9 says to go, I got some cute pictures over the weekend so will post them.
Embarassed sorry about the first day back at work...didn't realise you were working yesterday What a Face

No worries about missing the morning post Lai, clicking is more important than my rabbit lol!
Will still keep silent about Springwatch until you've seen it :)

Oh yes, I will work on getting more smilies on here.....I miss the dog too, I will see what I can do about adding some more for everyone......promise.

Hope everyone has a nice evening, I need to get some tea, my belly is rumbling to me.....not a good sound No No No

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  atticus Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Evening everyone - what a horrible grey day it is has been and raining as well, just as well I was stuck in the office all day, and then when we should have been at the cricket this evening we are now watching the Sussex Sharks play Somerset in the T20 20 match at Hove. But looks as though Sussex are going to loose Crying or Very sad

But it has meant that I have had lots of time earlier to spend with my kittens, and the rest of the Maine Coon gang here, but as have been watching the cricket with Keith I am behind in my chores for the evening, so in between doing them and sitting in the dining room watching the antics of the wood pigeons (we seem to have lost the pesky seagulls for the moment Very Happy which is good ) I thought I had better log on and see what has been happening with you all today, and do my daily clicks.

Welcome to our Canadian friend Anne I am sure you will find this a lively chat group with lots of interesting tales and some lovely web cams etc to watch you really do loose track of time while browsing this site so happy browsing.

LW pleased that Twiz is settled and enjoying her little holiday, and I am sure that Splodge will soon settle in when she arrives Wink

Lai how are you doing with naming the bonsai? the red acer which is just outside the kitchen window is looking lovely this evening with the rain drops on it - I think that Keith is going to do some pruning of them over the weekend if the weather is good. Our BBQ with the grandchildren was good very lively as always but we wouldnt really want it any other way it is so quiet when they have gone home that the silence is deafening lol!

Well off to sort out the furries for the last time tonight, then bed I think as it will soon be 5am and the alarm will be ringing not so good.

Have a good week everyone

Atticus cat
atticus
atticus

http://www.atticusmainecoons.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:45 pm

Just a quick hello this evening to everyone.

I've found my bonsai book Atticus, so now i have to see what's what, if i can. I'll be sure to let you know if i can and then Keith will be stunned that you know them all!

Glad all the Maine Coon's are okay and hope you enjoyed the cricket - i dont envy you with a 5am start, having said that the birds wake us fighting over the food, well the jackdaws do, they don't seem to want to do anything without being very vocal affraid

Hope everyone is okay and had a good day today.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Sorry Littlewid, forgot to say you dont albino albino albino as much as me, i've overtaken you with posts !!! silent from me now Laughing

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:51 pm

No you carry on albino albino albino albino Lai, it makes a change for me to keep my rabbit under control, I love it when people have alot to say cheers

Secretley i'm just building up slowly lol! lol! lol!

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:32 am

Morning Everyone

Woo Hoo Hoo the sun is a shinin' sunny sunny it's glorious here this morning. Put's me in a right silly mood jocolor

it's Hump day as they say.....middle of the week and only two days till the weekend.....Yahoooooo

Hope everyones up for a Sunny Happy Day.

Welcome to our newest member Cranky1.......Lovely to have you here with us Very Happy

Ooops 7.30 and gotta go.........................

Have a good day everyone.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next