Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do Human Beings do these Things ?

3 posters

Go down

Why do Human Beings do these Things ? Empty Why do Human Beings do these Things ?

Post  Doogs Fri May 03, 2013 5:19 pm

Kitten horrifically burned after being doused in gasoline and set alight is steadily recovering after losing both ears in the brutal attack . . . . .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2318656/Kitten-named-Justin-burned-doused-gasoline-set-recovering-life-threatening-burns.html

Thank goodness this little toot was saved and his recovery is good so far, here's hoping he makes it I love you
What kind of people can do this to a 5 week old kitten scratch Why do Human Beings do these Things ? 615959 Crying or Very sad Mad Sad Evil or Very Mad
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Why do Human Beings do these Things ? Empty Re: Why do Human Beings do these Things ?

Post  Laikipia Fri May 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil No I am filling sick at the brutality of this and completely despair of humans.

Poor little kitten, thankfully safe now and I hope he makes a good and speedy recovery.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Why do Human Beings do these Things ? Empty Re: Why do Human Beings do these Things ?

Post  littlewid Sun May 12, 2013 5:34 pm

Well that just made my heart go down with thud. How incredibly sick was that. Honestly there are so many people in this world that need putting down, their sickness is so depraved .
Justin is a brave little fellow but he has a long way to go, he has a lot of burns to recover from and being so young could be on his side but he could also still go the other way, its a lot for his little body to cope with and burns to that degree can be killers. Lets hope he continues to recover well and finds a forever loving home, he so deserves that and I pray the culprits are found and dealt with severely.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down