Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+5
Safariman
Doogs
WMTravellers
gregrowlerson
princesspurplehippy
9 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  littlewid Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:42 pm

Oh my goodness Lai, you sound like me in a farm shop, my eyes go, love it, love it, love it, must try it, sounds as though you had a fab spend up:smthumbsup.gif 

Portsmouth is only about an hour and a bit from me, how weird your coming this way. I am sure you and your mum will have a wonderful few days and im looking forward to hearing about the Mary Rose.

Oh yes, enjoy spending your £10 voucher Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 853843 

I am planning on sorting my tubs out and will be planning my fruit tree buys, think I will sit in my summer house and plan on what I will buy and where I will put them, trouble is there are so many I want Very Happy 

Liking the sound of some more selfies with the new hats Lai, we need some Autumn and Winter ones. Ive seen a beenie one I want to get from the Lupus site, it has a butterfly on the front, so I need to get ordering.

Hope everyone is ok and that you all have a great weekend and look forward to you being back Lai.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:11 am

Last night was the biggest game of the AFL football season, and no, it wasn't the grand final. It was one of the preliminary finals, but involved Hawthorn & Geelong, who are the sports biggest rivals in recent years. For a brief history; Hawthorn defeated Geelong in the 2008 grand final when Geelong were the favourites, and their loud mouthed president then sounded off in derogatory fashion about Geelong. Since then Geelong has beaten Hawthorn every time they've played, and as such the games between the teams (and constant outcomes) have become known as "the Kennett curse".

Hawthorn have often been one of the leagues best teams during this phase too, so 11 consecutive wins has been incredible, especially with many being big comebacks, goals after the siren; so much ridiculousness that you really couldn't script it. My mate James (who I watched the match with last night) said it well when he commented that even people who don't like AFL much now know about this "curse", and really get into it. These days I don't care much for football, but I do generally take more of an interest in these matches, and certainly last nights one, where I was of course barracking for the Cats (Geelong).

Most neutral observers just seem to want the humour of this curse thingy to continue Very Happy 

The losing run would be almost akin to Manchester United losing (or at least drawing) 11 straight to another team.

Hawthorn have been top of the ladder all year in 2013, but still Geelong had defeated them twice during the season. Logic said that surely Hawthorn would win this time, and make this years grand final. But this curse...

It was a great game. It see-sawed throughout, had a tremendous atmosphere, some controversial decisions, some great goals. Incredibly a third quarter surge saw the Cats lead by twenty points at three quarter time (a very significant lead). But having had the previous weeks rest, Hawthorn slowly came back and ended up winning by 5 points. Geelong missed a goal in the last minute that would have sent the game into extra time.

So the curse is over!

My brother is a mad Hawthorn supporter and so is over the moon with the outcome, and as such should be in an extra good mood for his birthday party tonight Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 560354 

I had a quiet one last night as I picked up my mate from his home and later drove him back (I owed him one after he drove me to ten pin bowling the other week). It's been great to catch up and to have some P Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 3525291757 chit chats Very Happy 

Tonight I imagine that I will be rather getting on it (to use some of my brother's parlance), so plenty of http://www.picgifs.c and the like http://www.picgifs.c I have had a rather nasty head cold, and this still remains, so the night will probably be a little ugly. Still, we are going to a nightclub that plays 80's and 90's, so the music will probably be loud enough so as to make talking fairly irrelevant, so perhaps I will be able to give my voice a rest. I have hardly ever been out on the town with my brother (even though we are rather close), we've been to heaps of family gatherings, lots of catch ups for sports games, board games, sport/theatre do's, etc, but our night lives have just always been kept pretty separate (possibly because of my more hermit leanings Laughing ), so tonight could be fun. I recall that one of my most fun drunken nights was actually at his 21st, when I didn't shut up shop until 3am with only a few other survivors (we had the table tennis going off in the garage and with some rather teenage music playing I was also considering myself quite the rapper from memory Razz ). He on the otherhand was most unwell, and had retired by around midnight. I think that tonight, for his 30th, the tables will have most definitely turned Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 40683 

When he invited me on Wednesday it was with this really funny, rather lengthy (unlike him, he is not into heaps of 'writing' like I) text message, that was obviously grouped. He began with "Hello boys & girls", (I gather it was the girls he was showing off to Razz ) and guaranteed everyone a great night (a pretty risky guarantee given my condition No ) and insisted that we were all privileged to receive this invitation. It all seemed rather A-List http://www.picgifs.c He said he invited about a dozen people, so it will be a rather select gathering.

Soon I will go out and do some proper shopping for him (his birthday is not officially until Tuesday, when we are also having a lovely family get together Group Hug ), and yep, you guessed it, he is getting a................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Scroll down further....

Onesie!!!!

GR aka 'Advocate' Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 2224760601 
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:18 pm

affraid affraid affraid GR dont let WS hear you talk about Man U loosing No he gets really Mad you had better watch out my friend Wink 
Glad you enjoyed the game, I watch a bit of footie but it has to be Arsenal or England but it sounds as if the AFL kicked off well for you cheers 

Oh yes, your Brothers birthday party today bounce lets hope he enjoys his Onesie Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 768480 you must take some pics if he wears it GR Very Happy  80's and 90's music sounds brilliant, your going to have a brilliant evening and we want to hear all about it and hopefully your cold wont stop you having a great time Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 71418 

Have a fantastic evening GR and Happy Birthday to your brother for Tuesday Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 506946 

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:33 pm

Man U loose 11 in a row No what are you on GR or have you been watching Fantasy Island. 80's & 90's music Rolling Eyes whats wrong with the 60's now thats really music Very Happy . Hope your Bro has a great birthday.

WS
Ps Do you have ebay over there, where you can put unwanted prezzys on
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:11 pm

Good afternoon everyone

I'll have to catch up another day, we've got BT coming out again this afternoon between 1pm and 6pm ( Head Banger  ) to try and sort out our BB at home (which is also work) as you all know this has been ongoing for ages and ages now so I am not going to comment further but it is Censored  what I feel about it!

GR sounds like you've been busy partying - sorry about cats on FB, my mobile has a mind of it's own with the cats Laughing 

Portsmouth was fantastic Littlewid. We visited the dockyard and saw Warrior, Victory and a special evening trip to Mary Rose. Booked through the Telegraph, by my mum, 118 of us and a private viewing with drinks and a lecture from the main man who is in charge of conservation of the Mary Rose. Totally amazing and worth a visit for sure.

Will post a few pics another day as in haste in case BB goes off again!

The sun is shining so hope you all have a good week.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:50 pm

Oh dear, note to oneself to catch up on this thread !!! pale affraid
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:59 pm

Your right Lai your, your BT connection is an absolute Censored nuff said. Glad you and your Mum had a great time in Portsmouth, and to vist the Mary Rose must have been a great experience, and its great that its all come together especialy after the fire. Do'nt rush with the pics or catching up we know its hard when you've been away, and even more so wtith your connection probs

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:16 pm

You the man WS about the unwanted presents on Ebay Laughing 

Glad you and Mumsie had a good time in Portsmouth Lai Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 768480 But who wouldn't have fun hanging out with such a cool cat http://www.picgifs.c 

My brothers party went well on Saturday night. In fact I still feel rather sleep deprived and need a catch up! I got home at about a quarter to five, and then of course the pooches were ready for action much earlier than I was Sunday Laughing 

He had about a dozen mates catch up with him, and these were people of positivity, very much a reflection on his good self. We spent a lot of the night dancing together on the podium on the bottom floor, and we had never really done this sort of thing before (I can see WS going No just now Laughing ), so it was kinda like, why haven't we?! He was of course embarrassed at times by my dance moves - or lack there of - but what else is a good older brother there for if not to embarrass his brother? Very Happy 

Last night he made a funny observation though. Well on the night he was telling me to stop dancing like that, that all I am doing is moving my hips. At his family birthday dinner yesterday he said something like, "You dance as if you forever have a hoola-hoop around your waist".

Well this might explain a lot. Apparently this is how women are meant to dance, not men Laughing But I always have liked to be weird Razz 

On the dance night my brother was also wearing these sunglasses throughout a lot of the proceedings. I'm not sure if he thought he was Bono or something, but I have to admit he did look pretty cool. Unfortunately he didn't land a lady on the night, though in conversation about the evening last night, he remembered that at the beginning there were about 80% women to 20% men in there! I think he was exaggerating slightly lol,though for sure there were a lot of women (not for his birthday, we were in a general nightclub). But I laughed at the phrase he said; "I should have struck while the iron was hot!"

This is typical of my brothers good humour.

Not that I struck either, though that is a good thing. I was also drinking Bacardi Breezers which is as good as putting a slogan on yourself that reads:

Man of questionable sexuality in your midst. Approach at your own risk. http://www.picgifs.c 

At about 1am on the night I did take a dancing break and checked fb...and messaged Lai! Something to do with cats I think Laughing 

Yesterday was officially my brothers 30th birthday, so us family all got together and enjoyed quality time. Oh yes, his present Very Happy He has never been a onesie boy, but immediately he was converted! So one less of your side of the fence now WS Laughing 

He went to put it on straight away and was going on about a positive or pleasure overload or something, and that it was the best outfit ever! My Mum thought it a scream when the package was opened too, because I am rather famous for my love of onesies now http://i70.servimg.c 

My brother was quickly taking selfies of himself in the onesie too! Just had to mention that for you Mr Foxrobin Razz 

GR Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 2224760601

P.S. Liking the use of the Censored smiley guys http://www.picgifs.c 
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:07 am

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 40683  You did G http://i77.servimg.c  R and I was on my mobile which is a disaster with FB and so the cat smileys had a mind of their own Laughing  but I did find it funny.

I love the description of your hoola hoop dancing Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 853843  and have to confess to liking bacardis when I was younger http://i70.servimg.c 

BT didn't appear although they were up at the exchange on the main road and say there is a problem with the router there Head Banger  Pete found this out having between us waited in from 1pm - 6pm and then he called them. Anyway it is ongoing and still on and off. I am so speechless I will continue with the Censored  so I don't get banned from WAA!

Have a good day everyone.

Lai

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:48 am

I think I remember downing the odd Bacardi, and coke myself many moons ago drunken I'm much wiser now, if I'm having a short its Scotch its cheaper Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 40683 

I bet your speechless Lai, after you, and Pete waiting in all that time, I think a big problem is as the Public Spending committee sais yesterday BT have no competiton when it comes to the instalation, and workings of the Internet connection supply. All the different prroviders are reliant on BTs network. I'd have been very tempted to go down to the exchange, and give them a few Censored Censored Censored .
We had a bit of a disaster last week, on Thursday our washing machine broke, so we went , and ordered a new one. Saturday the Fridge Freezer packed What a Face back to the store to order one of those. Fingers crossed as long as they dont do a BT, they should be arriving today. Fortunately we did'nt have to throw a lot of food away, although all Mrs S's Icecream melted, inc some Magnums she'd just got the daybefore. But the biggest disaster of all was affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid 
All me Boddies cans warmed up Sad 

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:21 pm

No  Oh no poor you WS and poor Mrs S and her magnums for which I have far more sympathy Sad  than the Boddy's What a Face 

I hope they deliver on time.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:28 pm

Good evening one and all Very Happy 

Well my tablet has just run out of power so I am standing up in my kitchen typing this with the tablet on the counter as the , lead isnt long enough for me to sit down......oh happy days, stand tall and grow good isnt it?

Glad you had a good time in Portsmouth with your mum Lai, it sounds a lovely day and look forward to any pics when you have the time and your BB is sorted out. It must be such a pain for you, especially as you use it for work as well, lets hope it gets sorted soon.

Sounds as if your brothers birthday was a hoot GR.......dancing like you have a hula hoop........what ya like my friend lol!  glad your brother liked his pressie, it sounds as if he has been converted to onesies Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 768480 , your mum and dad now have 2 mad hatters in the family Razz 

Poor Mrs S and her Magnums WS, I love those and I think I might have shed a Sad if all mine had melted! I hope you have replaced them for her......if not, why not What a Face 

Well its nearly the weekend Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 71418 has anyone got anything nice planned? Not sure what I am up too but it will surely be something Very Happy I am looking after my neighbours cat so I will be getting extra furrie cuddles this weekend I love you 

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:24 am

Good morning everyone

It's been a short week for me with being in Portsmouth but we've another busy weekend coming up. On Sunday it's the Stop the Cull protest march in Manchester to coincide with the Cons Party Conference. Apparently we are tagging on to the TUC protect march What a Face What a Face  So we meet at 11am and march at 12.15. We are taking the train in as I imagine it will be chaos for parking etc. Let's hope it is a peaceful march, I don't fancy being arrested but I do have a friend who is Greater Manchester police and he's promised to rescue me if I end up in trouble! Then at 6pm we've been invited to the RSPB State of Nature Question time event to which Owen Paterson MP is on the panel - now this is interesting as I will be dressed in black and white and coming from the Stop the Cull march. A long but interesting day I think and I will let you know how it goes.

Whatever you are up to have a good time and hope the sunny  shines.

Lai http://i77.servimg.c 
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:08 am

Wasted Magnums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid 

Sad Sad Sad Sad 

Not only are those ice-creams delicious, but they are also Censored expensive! Very Happy Sorry, couldn't resist jumping on the Censored bandwagon Laughing 

What a horrible run of luck WS, to have the washing machine and fridge breakdown almost at the same time No And then all the broadband issues for Lai and LW; it's just not cricket is it?

Get on the phone Lai and tell them that it is extra urgent for you, that you are more important than anyone else.

"And why is that my dear?"

"Because I am the queen albino !"

Geez, don't some people understand anything? Very Happy 

I just had an image of you being arrested Lai, but then Pete rescues you.

"You're free to go young lady." Policeman begins to remove the handcuffs.

Pete intervenes. "Um, can we keep those?" He gives you a Wink 

Just keeping on the Censored theme http://www.picgifs.c 

LW, my brother will never be as much of a mad hatter as I. Some things are just impossible Very Happy But I am very proud that I converted him to my onesie 'religion.

Big Very Happy to hear that you get snuggles with another fabulous furry! Mega http://i70.servimg.c 

As for my weekend...I am working No We had someone be sick, so it can't be helped. Tomorrow is also the day of the grand final, though I didn't have anything in concrete planned as far as partying for it goes, so I finish up at 2pm, and then should make it home to the pooches by 2:30pm for the start of the game. My brother will be at the M.C.G for the big match which is totally Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 2224760601 His team lost it last year, so Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 431638 for this time around.
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:01 pm

lol!  GR - that is Censored  for sure!

Thanks for reminding me about queen http://i77.servimg.c  I have been a bit silent lately what with work, time off and no BB Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 71418 

Sorry to hear you have to work but enjoy the rest of the day when you finish.

Have a good weekend everyone and don't forget it's STRICTLY tonight and tomorrow Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 71418  Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 853843  Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 71418 

Lai Laughing 
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:16 am

Dancing With The Stars is on soon in Australia too, so my Mum will be feeling very Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 853843 and Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 2224760601 about that.

If I happen to flick over it will probably be just to check out a Home & Away hottie...

Her dance moves! Just to check out her dance moves! Laughing 
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:50 am

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 40683  G Giraffe  Giraffe  http://i77.servimg.c R aka king rabbit  albino  - actually the toppled crown is very apt as you are no longer rabbiting as much now ROFL 

Glad to hear your mum enjoys the Aus version of the show Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 853843  she has very good taste Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 71418 

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:10 am

affraid Dancing is strictly for the Birds. lol! Forgotten who you or your Bro were supporting GR but a friend in Oz just told me the Hawkes won the footy.

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:12 am

It is so awesome to be able to converse with you in the manner that I do Mrs Kipia!! Some would declare off with his head, but with you it's only off with his crown! Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 40683 

And there is a wonderful metaphor for that. You let me say somewhat Censored stuff and respond with lol! and flower ! Therefore you let me live Very Happy 

In regards to my refusal to join my Mum as a supporter of dance shows: I think I am still just going through adolescence! Laughing

GR http://www.picgifs.c  

P.S. Correct amundo WS; The AFL grand final has just been played out, and the winner is....Hawthorn! 77-62; not a bad game. Fremantle missed some shots at goal which proved costly, but the best team all year won, so much deserved. And my brother is Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 2224760601
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:25 pm

cheers  GR  another good reply and very ROFL 

Okay I admit I may be in the minority here on WAA with Strictly but I am wearing my T shirt already for tonight's show Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 71418 

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Good afternoon one and all Very Happy 

I had remembered about your march tomorrow Lai, I am sure it will be peaceful as all the Badgeristas are doing things by the book so as not to cause trouble or disrepute on what is happening. I hope you are going to be wearing your T shirt that you won in the auction http://i77.servimg.c that will smake Patterson in they eye http://i77.servimg.c if I was going I would want to bop the guy, lets hope he does get asked some awkward questions. Anyway I hope the march goes off well and you enjoy your evening and if I was nearer to Manchester I would be there with you and Pete. Looking forward to hearing how it all goes.

STRICTLY Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 853843  how brilliant was Fridays Lai, I had a feeling Natalie would be good and with Artem as a partner they are bound to do well. I cant remember the name of the first guy that danced but I thought he was better than the judges gave him credit for. They are certainly a good group this year and I cant wait for this evenings. Show, is your mum watching with you?

Dancing with the stars is brilliant GR and good on your mum for loving it. I have seen the American version but never the Australian one........give it a go GR you may love it and you never know, it may stop you dancing as if your doing the hoola hoop Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 40683 

I am still looking after Katy my neighbours little cat, she is so cute but a dirty stop out when you are trying to get her in at night, hence being awol last night, we had a right game going on till quite late, not sure who won but she came in eventually.
Very Happy 

Hope everyone has had a good day, its been quite nice here so hopefully you are all enjoying a bit of sunshine too.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:32 pm

I Agree  Littlewid, it was a great show last night and yes my mum is coming over tonight to watch it, last night was a bit late for her so tonight I will go and collect her.  Pete is off to see his grandson so he'll be missing it Sad  probably much to his relief Laughing  to be honest it takes me a few weeks to get who is who as some of them are a bit unknown to me Wink 

Glad you managed to get your neighbours cat in, I would worry far too much What a Face 

Sadly my T shirt hasn't arrived, but I do have one with a badger on the front so I will be wearing that, we are supposed to dress in black and white so that should be easy to identify us all.  I'll let you know on Monday how it was Very Happy

Have a good evening and enjoy the sunny  it's been beautiful here today.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:28 pm

You have a Strictly t-shirt confused Razz 

That's almost as bad as my onesies! Very Happy

LW, my dancing sure could do with some work, so perhaps I should spend some quality time with Mum and take some of it on board.

Katy seems to have a bit of a personality Razz 

Lai, a group of black and whites in Manchester affraid They will think you are the Toon Army!

But best wishes for it all Lai. May the message be gotten across and everyone makes it back home safely.
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:43 pm

affraid affraid affraid Toon Army in Manchester affraid affraid affraid Onsies affraid affraid affraid Dancing affraid affraid affraid 
I'm Strictly going to avoid this thread in the future. It's a Distaster Dhar- lings

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:44 pm

http://i70.servimg.c http://i70.servimg.c http://i70.servimg.c  WS is getting in the strictly groove with that chatter Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 853843 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 853843  we will make a convert of you yet WS and GR joining his mum to improve his hoola hooping........oops not improvimg his hoola hooping I should say, we will soon have you boys talking about Strictly with us girlies Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 768480 ........I knew you couldnt resist Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 853843 

Strictly was really good on Saturday again Lai, this is going to be an amazing series I believe, hope your mum enjoyed it and what was Pete doing slopping off, he could have invited his Grandson round Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 40683 

What a shame your T shirt didnt arrive in time but brilliant you had another one with a http://i77.servimg.c on Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 12 768480  cant wait to hear how it all went and also if Patterson got asked any awkward questions in the evening.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend and a happy week ahead guys.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next