Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+8
Chad Cocking
tigerburnie
Doogs
Safari Maiden
Anne-Marie1981
littlewid
whitestarling
Laikipia
12 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  littlewid Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:48 pm

The animal world can be a wonderful world Lai Very Happy Thats a beautiful clip. One I have seen before but will never tire of seeing again and again I love you

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:29 pm

I havent seen this before and it is soooooo cute. The dear curling up with the kitten is priceless. Thanks for posting Lai

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:29 am

Morning everyone cheers

Just a quick one to say I am back in the land of living and will get on here to catch up on everything soon. Had a great but very tiring Sleep week at Cheltenham, think I've come back to work for a rest !!! Was very lucky and did win so it's been great to put some money into the savings account for a rainy day Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 853843 It was also lovely to meet up with Lai and Pete :) just a shame would couldn’t have spent longer chatting.

I know there will be loads to catch up on and I must confess to having a sneak at the ‘Lets Talk’ thread and saw that there was some rather exciting news from LW & SM Very Happy It’s going to be fantastic to hear about and see pictures from a safari that isn’t the Masai Mara and Motswari looks just fantastic, how very, very exciting Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 853843 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 853843

Hope everyone is well
Doogs drunken
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Good afternoon everyone from a lovely sunny Cheshire.

Doogs it was lovely to catch up with you and Ian briefly and so pleased you did so well at Cheltenham. I had a good day, better than Pete and the friend we were with, not enough to put towards the safari but a night out at our local pub!

Bit of a chaotic week with builders etc sorting out problems so to and fro all the time and the dogs are finding it most unsettling. Tamu being a ridgeback likes to interfere and help everyone, and not everyone appreciates her Very Happy so will have to check the cams tomorrow.

Have a good rest of the day.

Lai

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:27 am

Morning everyone

Nice to have you back Doogs Very Happy and glad you had a good week at Cheltenham and caught up with Lai and Pete, I think it's lovely we can catch up with our friends on here.
Sounds as if you had some good winners Doogs bounce well done you, you have a good knack for picking winners Very Happy

I would imagine a huge Ridgeback trying to help could put some people off Lai, big dogs, look scary but they are lovely I love you
On our way back from London yesterday we stopped at my friends cattery on the National Trust Land, she also breeds dogs and has apart from the Cockers and minature Dashounds (mmm wrong spelling), she has Obi a big Standard Chocolate Poodle, nutty and in ya face Very Happy and two Dobermans, Fain the male is good at checking you out but soooooooooooo gentle and loving, it was lovely to see them all, they make stopping for coffee good fun.
Hope the building work is finished soon so you can get settled and Penny and Tamu can relax in their home.

Beautiful and sunny today so hope everyone else is having a nice morning.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:41 am

Good morning all - another beautiful sunny day.

Sounds like you had a good time on your way back Littlewid - how great to have such a selection of dogs, and especially if they all get on. Tamu is loving all the activity and I am assured they will all be out by Friday, just looking at the dust and mess and thinking Evil or Very Mad but hey ho.

Have a good day everyone.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Well the weekend is nearly upon us cheers We've had a gorgeous week of weather, plenty of sunny which has been great. I think there was even a couple of days we were the warmest place in Britain affraid Sounds like a few others have also been getting some sunny which is great.

After a hectic week at Cheltenham I think its taken me a full week to recover from our exploits, been so Sleep this week so glad it's the weekend. Nothing at all planned so looking forward to relaxing, chilling and a few drunken

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 40683 you've gotta giggle at Tamu Lai, bless her. If the guys would only let her help I'm sure they'd find her very useful Like a Star @ heaven Have the builders finished today as planned ?

I've just watched the clip you posted with the deer and the cat Ginger Cat - oh me, oh my, that's just adorable I love you I love you

Sounds like you friend has her hands full at the Cattery LW with looking after other peoples pets, breeding dogs and having 3 dogs of her own affraid - that woman must never be bored lol! With all that lot stopping for coffee must certainly be 'interesting' Laughing

So LW / SM - have you booked your trip to Motswari or still planning ? I'm totally excited for you all that you're going, you're gonna have such a wonderful time. From Chad's pictures Motswari looks an amazing place, I think you've chose very well Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 71418

Have you been helping out at the pub lately WS ? Or are you just having the pleasure of being on the other side of the bar ? drunken

Anyone else got plans for the weekend ?

Hope you all have a good one
Doogs Cheetah
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:35 pm

Good afternoon from a still sunny Cheshire.

We're off to London tomorrow for a friends 50th and staying with some other friends so should be a good weekend.

The builders are still here - but finishing soon I hope, well they like to finish early on a Friday so that's a positive. Tamu has enjoyed helping and checking them out and what they are doing, not always good when there is paint involved Laughing

It sounds like you need a weekend to relax and recover Doogs, let's hope the sun stays out and you can catch up with some zzzs.

Have a great time everyone.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:53 pm

Sounds fun Lai, have a great time Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 71418
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:09 pm

Thanks Doogs, the builders have gone Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 71418 so i'm going home now to have a look and a sort out scratch

Catch up next week - have a fantastic weekend.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Hi all,

Looking forward to a lie in tomorrow but not for long as I have a retinal screening at the hospital. Then I have to finish bits in the bedroom to get a new aerial sorted for our TV. Nothing fantastic for the rest of the weekend though.

Lai, glad the builders are finished they can cause such disruption.

Doogs, good to hear you had success at Cheltenham.

LW and I are looking at early 2013 as LW is going to Canada in the meantime and it gives us a chance to save. I think its a bit early to book just yet and the rates are not on the website yet, but we will let everyone know when dates are confirmed.

WS are you boddying???

AM how are the wedding plans going?

PPH how are you doing?

TB hope you get the chance to see loads of those Birds of Prey and the weather is good for you.

Hucky, Hoffe, Sie haben ein gutes Wochenende.

Have fun.

SM

Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Hope everyone had a good weekend with lots of lovely sunny

Mine was, as I hoped, very quiet. Infact I got home from work on Friday night and didn't leave the house again until the back of 4pm yesterday to go to my mum & dad's for tea, grand ! There was plenty of eating fine things, a few JD's, tv watching and lazing about but there was also some washing & cleaning done inbetween !

SM, hope all went well with the screening on Saturday. I see where you're coming from re not having booked for Motswari yet but hopefully when the time comes if you book early enough you might get a better price.

Lai, how was London and your friends 50th ? Glad to hear normal services have been resumed with the builders now gone cheers

Have a good day everyone
Doogs drunken
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:48 pm

The pea soup has cleared and it's a beautiful afternoon, the dogs and I have just been round the woods (I promised them a short day as they were in kennels for the weekend) and it is just perfect out there.

Doogs I am glad you had a good relaxing time - nice to chill out after all that hectic time at Cheltenham.

SM I hope you managed a lie in and the retinal screening appt went okay for you.

We had a fun weekend with the 50th b'day party. She is my fellow riding safari and now photographic safari friend, we've known each other since our late teens affraid so after a great evening in a restaurant in central London, thankfully avoiding the demonstration and all the crowds and chaos and a late night we were somewhat tired the next day so went to the pub with the friends we were staying with. Honestly by last night Pete and I were more than tired but had a lovely time.

Builders - ha ha. Guess what one of them is coming back on Friday and we are still having a few issues with some other bits and pieces but Pete is on the case!

I hope you all had good weekends, and that this week is stays as lovely as it is now.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Hi Guys
I have'nt been able to get on connection probs, which are still on going so I think it might be hit, and miss for a few days
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:28 am

That's a shame WS Crying or Very sad Hope you get it sorted out soon and we look forward to hearing from you when you do Wink
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:49 am

affraid poor you SM - good luck this afternoon, and take it easy afterwards.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:33 pm

Oh me SM, that doesn't sound fun No Take care

Now for some reason today I'm not getting my usual email notifications when a thread I've posted on has a new message scratch
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:26 pm

affraid alien confused - sorry can't help there Doogs

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:50 pm

Mmmmm seems to have rectified itself Lai - 'cause I got my email re your post, most scratch lol!
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:45 pm

HI Everyone

Glad you had a good relaxing weekend Doogs, it's always lovely to have some time to sit back and relax and take the weight off isn't it, weekends are all about relaxing as well as all the fun stuff.

Sounds as if you had a good weekend to Lai, but a busy one and fun, hope you and Pete have now recovered.

Hope you are feeling ok now SM, cameras down the throat are not nice.....is TT enjoying the peace!!!!!! hope the retinal screening is all good for you.

Whats going on in Wales then WS.....not paying the leccy bill.....no connection....hope your up and running at full speed soon.

Hope everyone else is ok and enjoyed the beautiful weather we had over the weekend and yesterday.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:42 am

affraid LW what are you like " Not paid the Leccy Bill " Thats not the problem its pursuading Mrs S to peddle the Bike that runs the generator Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 40683 . Up and running at the Mo anyway. Hope you recovering SM from the camera, and those retina scan liquids they put in your eye really make your eyes run for a while I know. I will try to catch up with everything as soon as I can, but Mrs S is off for a few days so my times a bit limited, as I have to take her out for retail therapy to get her back on the Bike Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 40683
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:50 am

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 40683 WS - you are funny lol!

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:12 pm

Now that sounds like you and Mrs S have got a good understanding there WS Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 40683 Glad to hear you are back up and running again Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 853843

It is that time of the week (well for us Mon-Fri workers) that we all like, Friday afternoon Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 71418 Had a steady kind of week as it was month end so had to do all my boss's bills, just finished typing the letters today to go with them.

Got our annual Quiz Night through my work this evening and it's a 'Family Affair' (that's our team name) as my team comprises myself, hubbie, mum, dad, sister and brother-in-law. Stovies and Macaroni & Cheese provided (mmmm) oh and there's another wee matter of a FREE BAR drunken Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 853843 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 853843 It's usually a good night so looking forward to it.

We've had a dull kinda day weather wise but it's certainly not cold. Hoping it's nice tomorrow so I can get the washing done and out to dry bounce

Weather good with everyone else ? Plans for the weekend anyone ?

Remember it's Mothers Day on Sunday - don't forget about that special lady I love you

Have a good one
Doogs x :)
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:08 pm

mmmmmmmmmm - i just love macaroni cheese - enjoy the quiz (and free bar drunken ) Doogs.

The weather is rubbish here today, if I had put the washing out it would be over with WS in Wales by now, it's blowing such a gale!

We've got my mum for lunch on Sunday and we're catching up with Pete's dad and sister on Saturday - so a family weekend too.

Have a good time everyone.
Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Brrrr it's rather chilly up North today !!! Definitely a day for staying indoors.

Good weekend everyone ?

Quiz night went well, enjoyable night (we were no-where near winning but it's the taking part that counts !) and the drunken flowed, so much so that I was rather poorly on Saturday, to say the least lol! drunken so the day was spent doing rather a lot of Sleep !!!

Sounds like you had a right family weekend Lai, hope you enjoyed it :) We usually go to Mum & Dads for tea on a Sunday but seeing as it was Mothers Day couldn't have mum cooking so all 9 of us went out for lunch yesterday which was affa fine Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 4 71418

Have a good day all Razz
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next