Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splodge....The Story continues!!

+4
Safari Maiden
Anne-Marie1981
Laikipia
littlewid
8 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Splodge....The Story continues!!

Post  littlewid Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:46 pm

Thank You So Much Anne-Marie & Lai, Splodge is here at last WOOHOO bounce and so far so good.
She was very quiet on the car journey here, I am used to cats singing their heads of and meowing like mad, but little Splodge seemed more interested in where she was going.
When we got home, I left her in the carrier for a while so everyone could come up and say hello, Tiga and Nero were very interested and were being very friendly, Splodge didn't seem bothered at all.
She is now out and wandering around and getting to grips with her new home and all the other furries and i'm sure all is going to be well, it's very calm indeed.
The amazing thing is, she is Shebah's neice and she is at the moment resting in Shebah's favourite basket......How cute is that I love you
Heres a couple of pictures from a little while ago
Tiga saying hello
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 2 Ducks_29

Nero watching on....he's so fascinated already
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 2 Ducks_30

I will take lots more, at the moment she is sitting behind the sofa with Tiga, both sitting quietly together.......Splodge has friends already bounce

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Splodge....The Story continues!!

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Awwwwww, what gorgeous photos Widdy and I bet you're just over the moon to have your new addition finally home ! Splodge is absolutely gorgeous - sooo cute ! I love you

I love the one of Nero looking at her hehe - he looks completely mesmerised!

I bet you're having an awesome night welcoming ickle Splodge and giving her lots of hugs - give her a big one from me too! These photos are making me want a new kitten....

Welcome Splodge xx

LT x

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Thank You LT it really is wonderful to have her here at last, I am over the moon Very Happy and i'm sure i'm not going to sleep very well wondering if she is ok, i'm sure she will be as all is still ok with everyone, but you know what it's like, it's a strange home and she is without her Mum and Brother & Sister for the first time, but I will sneak her to bed with me this evening Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:54 pm

It may be the first time without her Mum Dad & Brother but she looks at home already LW. I'm sure everyone will get along just fine. Nero looks as though he's thinking whats that. I bet when they settle down He's going to have lots of fun playing with Splodge
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:35 am

lol! lol! lol! Lovely photos - i just love Nero watching over Splodge lol!

Hope the night time was okay and Splodge settled in Sleep

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:33 am

Great to see little Splodge settling in ok LW. It will be a bit strange without her mum and siblings but she has plenty of new friends to play with now so she'll be just grand. Very cute piccys :)

How were things last night, did she settle ok ? Did you ? !!!

Looks like Nero was thinking, another one !!!!! lol!

Enjoy LW xx
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:40 am

What adorable photo's LW. Splodge looks very settled already. Even though she's without her Mum and brother for the first time, she has her new family around her Very Happy I love how Nero is looking at her!! And so sweet that she's resting in Sheeba's favourite spot.

Hoping for lots more piccies over the weekend lol! lol!
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Thanks for your comments guy's. Splodge is just fine today, I woke to find her sleeping in the litter tray, thank heavens it was clean.
She has been investigating all over today with Nero hot on her heels, he just can't get enough of her, he is fixated, she is going to have a body guard for life in him I think.
She has a massive purr that sounds like a tank, definiately not a lady like one but great to hear. Breakfast was interesting.....eat out of a bowl, oh no, eat out of mums hand......yes please.
I am going to try and get some more pictures of her but I need Nero to stop getting in the way.....i'm not sure if he just wants his picture taken or he is acting as Splodges agent and expects payment before any picture is taken.......need words with that boy for sure. I will try and post some over the weekend.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:55 pm

I have been taking more pictures of Splodge over the weekend but just now I think she was giving me the real hint that she wanted to be on the forum again.

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 2 Ducks_36

Not a very good picture but she was right on top of me and tipping the notebook over, she was so keen to post something Very Happy

littlewid
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:36 pm

Looks to me as though shes trying to get in on the albino albino act lol!
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:58 am

Good for Splodge - join us albino albino albino lovely photo Littlewid

Lai Laughing
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:43 am

lol! that's sooo cute I love you I love you
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:52 pm

fancy sleeping in a litter tray!! hehe! They do end up on odd places!! lol!

And what a gorgeous photo!! She really is adorable!!
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:43 pm

Sooooo cute ! And love that she's trying to post already haha. Adorable !

LT x

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Thanks guy's Very Happy Splodge is into everything and as I'm sure your aware, she takes up alot of time and she also loves to be cuddled alot, she is virtually glued to me, which is so cute.
I have taken some more pictures and I will try and post some more tomorrow.....I don't mean to bore you all with her I am just so delighted she is here at last and she gives so much fun. Very Happy
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:42 pm

You're not boring us LW, love seeing little tootie I love you Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Doogs on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:52 pm

LW, you don't bore us at all!! The more pictures and stories the better i say!! Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 2 768480 Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 2 768480
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:53 pm

Bore us ??? You must be joking ! I love, love, love seeing photos of your little kitty kat, yay !

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Guys your so kind, thank you. I took these the other day when she discovered the toys, she loves playing but after a while she crashes out for a little snooze, but not for long, she definiately cat naps Very Happy
Discovering Nero's Christmas Cracker
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 2 Ducks_37

Ok, doesn't look as though it will bite Very Happy
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 2 Ducks_38

let me just hunt this tail
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 2 Ducks_39

Got it Very Happy
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 2 Ducks_40

Ok, time for a rest now
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 2 Ducks_41

nearly caught one of her climbing the curtains this morning but I was too slow What a Face

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:13 am

Lovely photos Littlewid

What a Face climbing curtains What a Face not sure she should be doing that Laughing

Splodge really is gorgeous cat

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:31 pm

I just let out a little squee!! lol! she really is so cute!! Although tut tut at climbing the curtains!!
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Curtain climbing is definiately not good, i've only caught her doing it once but what she does when i'm out is a complete mystery but knowing Splodge I bet she is an expert curtain climber......I just reckon she does it in secret now Very Happy but I will get the evidence if she does it whilst I am around......always good to get the evidence to face them with I say :)

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:00 am

cat I know i shouldn't laugh but the idea of Splodge having a sneaky climb up the curtains while you're not looking did make me laugh - naughty little Splodge - i wonder what Nero thinks scratch lol!

Lai Laughing
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:49 pm

Well he better not think about climbing curtains Lai.....he'd have them down What a Face

What have they been up to this evening together......hooning around with Nero's favourite ball......they've got their own Nero v Splodge football match going on.....Splodge is winning as she can retrieve it from under the furniture lol!

Here's Half Time in my house
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 2 Ducks_42
She did have a little brush up before she settled down though
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 2 Ducks_43

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:08 pm

lol! lovely to see Bentley and Nero there with Splodge I love you

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next