Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splodge....The Story continues!!

+4
Safari Maiden
Anne-Marie1981
Laikipia
littlewid
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Splodge....The Story continues!!

Post  Safari Maiden Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Splodge and Nero are a right pair! Fabulous pictures.

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Splodge....The Story continues!!

Post  littlewid Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Yesterday I was chatting on the phone and had forgotten I had put the TV on to record something, when I looked up I saw a little kitten watching something very avidly on the tele, she was well glued to watever it was.

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 4 Ducks_10

Taking the photo interupted her viewing obviously

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 4 Ducks_11

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:12 pm

That's so sweet Very Happy Splodge is such a character

Year's ago we had a little ginger tom called Toby and he would love to watch horses on the telly, racing, and showjumping more than anything else. He would try and touch the horses - heavens knows why What a Face but it was so sweet to watch.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:31 am

I was always told your shouldnt sit so close to the TV affraid

She is cute! Though to much TV is never a good thing!

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:14 pm

I have some other pics to post but i just caught this a few seconds ago, Nero and Spook were asleep when Splodge went and settle herself between them resting up to my old boy Spook, they are all still there fast asleep.

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 4 Ducks_31

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Splodge looks so comfortable.

TT cant get his head around that one. He said its just wrong. Dogs should be chasing cats and cats should be tormenting dogs!

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Tell TT it must be the Sussex way SM......The cats love the dogs and the dogs love the cats, they all sleep together, the cats have their own water bowl but they will 9/10 times drink out of the dogs bowl while the dogs are having a drink, and if the cats feel they are going to have a nibble of the dog food then both dogs just stand back and let the cats get on with it. They are one big happy family who just seem to get along together and love each other dearly and I am sure to them there are no cats and dogs in the house, they are just one unit.....i'm a very lucky girl

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:23 am

I think it's wonderful that they all get on Littlewid - and to be honest i'm with TT on this What a Face it's got to be unusual. Sadly my girls would chase cats given the opportunity (and have been known to) i love the fact that yours all get along. The photo of them together is wonderful, Splodge looks so content.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Brilliant photos LW - Splodge was well interested in that programme Razz

Love the one with her nestled inbetween Nero and Spook, that's one big happy family Very Happy

Good on Toby Lai, that was a cat with taste Razz
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:48 pm

lol! Doogs - very true

Lai Laughing
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:28 pm

Iv'e just taken the boys out, in between the down pours and came home to find Splodge having a cuddle with one of her boyfriends. Normaly Tiga doesn't like anyone in his chair when he is sitting in it as he likes to sprawl out in it, but obviously today was different Very Happy

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 4 Ducks_49

Splodge will be keeping her paws crossed tomorrow as her brother Legend is entering his first cat show.......GOOD LUCK LEGEND

littlewid & Splodge
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Sweet photo Littlewid - Splodge and Tiga look very happy together.

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 4 408422 Good luck Legend in the cat show Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 4 431638

looking forward to hearing all about it - and fingers crossed for the sunshine.

Lai Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 4 853843
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:32 pm

Thanks Lai, Splodge looked a little startled Shocked I think she was caught out by me Very Happy

Legend is there with Big Brother Guy tomorrow so he should be fineSplodge....The Story continues!! - Page 4 Kitten10 Guy is the Silver one at the front ( my sis will murder me if the colour is called Blue Silver What a Face )and he is a lovely boy and used to being shown, let me see if I have a picture of Legend Rolling Eyes Oh yes, here he is with his beauty spots Very Happy , he is a gorgeous little fellow, so sweet Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 4 Ducks_50 he was younger there but he is still very handsome, here he is a tincy bit older and this is really how he looks nowSplodge....The Story continues!! - Page 4 Ducks_51 I am sure my sister will let everyone know how he and Guy get on.
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:38 am

Such gorgeous photo's LW!! Love the one of Splodge and Tiga in the chair together!! They really look like they've been caught out!!

I can see both sides on the dogs chasing cats thing because Millie does it. Even though she know's she's not meant to. I think deep down she just wants to be friends. On the other side, Millie now loves Chris's brother's cat! Its taken three years but the cat now tolerates Millie and Millie is intent on following her around. She gets a little tap on the nose from the cat if it gets to much, but never any claws! So sweet!!
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Brilliant Photos LW, and what lovely Cats they all are. Splodge looks really settled in especialy if Tiga is sharing his chair. I missed this untill AM posted onit I must show Mrs S when she gets in she will love the Photos
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:01 pm

Beautiful cats LW, all of them I love you

I too love the one of Splodge and Tiga. My hasn't Splodge grown Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 4 853843 she's gorgeous Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 4 327467
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:25 pm

Thanks guy's Very Happy Splodge has grown Doogs but she looks bigger in that picture than she really is. She is smaller than her brother Legend but thats how it should be. She is definiately one for the boys, she started off last night curled up with Bentley and then squidged herself between Bentley and Nero, she is a right floosie. I need to download those pics but will do later or tomorrow and i've just this second caught her in the chair with Tiga again with him giving her a wash.......the girl is definiately a right floosie Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:22 am

lol! a girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do !!! I love you I love you
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:54 pm

And she does it well Doogs Very Happy as I said she was lying with Bentley, then squidged herself between Bentely and Nero to have a wash and a cuddle and then last night I caught her in the chair with Tiga and he was giving her a wash.....the girl has no shame Laughing

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 4 Ducks_52

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 4 Ducks_53

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 4 Ducks_54

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 4 Ducks_55

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 4 Ducks_56

I tell you, she gets all the attention in this house What a Face
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Lovin the ones 'squished' between Bentely and Nero I love you Razz
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:13 pm

All together now "....awwwwww....."

I love that picture of her between Bentley and Nero too! The way she's looking at you in the second Bentley and Nero picture is like "...what???"
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:08 pm

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 4 71418 Gorgeous photos Littlewid. What a lovely 'family' you have. I just love the one of Bentley, Splodge and Nero.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Thanks guys, I know everyone loves their pets but yep, I think my little family are amazing and Splodge has been a delightful addition all round. She is going to meet another dog for the first time on Sunday, my friends little Westie, Alfie, it will be interesting to see how that goes, Alfie should be ok as he lives with two cats himself and is ruled by a Maine Coon called Misha Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Brilliant pics again LW. They do look a happy, and contented little family dont they. Tiga really does remind us of Chunky Punky one of our old Cats they both have the same coat, its really great how Splodge has settled in
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:34 am

Boy, Splodge really has planted herself between the boys there LW and the look she gives you is, 'Yes, what do you want!'.

So adorable!

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next