Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+8
Chad Cocking
tigerburnie
Doogs
Safari Maiden
Anne-Marie1981
littlewid
whitestarling
Laikipia
12 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 10 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  Laikipia Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:30 pm

~Thanks Doogs - I'm bad on names Very Happy it will be interesting to see what effect it has on racing or betting!

It's the Derby tomorrow, but i prefer fences so may not bother with a flutter Shocked

Off to see how the bride looks lol!

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:00 am

You right Doogs at least I can keep in touch. Lucky you with your Boss's.

Glad Penny seems a bit better Lai, she must be a really good Dog to put up with taking her Tablets. Hope she soon gets better Lai
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:36 pm

cheers cheers Got my PC back. It was'nt a virus. They said Windows was badly damaged, proberbly by a Windows Update, or a Bad Close down, so at least I know my security is OK. But I've got to reinstall loads of stuff, like my photo editor, printer ect, gonna take a couple of days to get it all back, but although they had to reload windows they did save all my photos, and Documents, which was great.

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:00 pm

That's fantastic news WS and even better that you haven't lost anything.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:01 am

No pics this morning Guys sorry. The Landlady at the Pubs been taken ill in hospital. So I've got my Landlords hat on today

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:11 am

Don't worry WS - i'll cover for you today as we're off to Devon tomorrow for 4 days .......................... so it's over to you Laughing

Hope the landlady makes a full and speedy recovery. No excuse for a day full of Boddys WS drunken

Lai drunken
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:41 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 10 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 10 40683 Thats what I told WS last night Lai.....not to work all morning and then spend his earnings on Boddies drunken .......well not unless Mrs S wanted a quiet evening lol! lol! lol!

Lucky you being off to Devon Lai. It's such a gorgous place, I hope you have a lovely time and that the weather is kind to you. Are you sight seeing or just relaxing? Have fun whatever you are up too.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Both hopefully and hoping for sunny we'll leave in the morning and make the most of the day. I've not been to Devon for a while, so really looking foward to it.

Catch up Monday.

Lai flower
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Hic drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
WS Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 10 40683
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:24 pm

Glad to hear you've got your computer back WS and what a bonus there was no virus alien, nasty wee things those once they get in !!! affraid Well done on holding the fort while the landlady is ill, top man WS cheers

Hope you have a wonderful long weekend in Devon Lai, let the sunny shine, let the drunken flow and may you both have a great time Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 10 71418

I've had a busy, busy week at work, in last Saturday from 10am-1pm, working late on Monday and Tuesday night it's all work and no play :| Never mind, the week has flown by so can't believe it's Thurs tomorrow already.

Going back a bit, Syd sitting was good fun last Friday / Saturday. We had him down to the park a few times and he's great for his age, expects all dogs and people to speak to him though ! At one point we met 4 ladies with about 8 dogs between them and all were smaller than Syd ! (Pugs, Chihuahua, Laso Apso's). It was so cute seeing him running around with them all.

Hoping for some sunny or even just the rain to stay away on Friday night as there's 30 odd of us from work playing rounders in the local park, should be a Laughing

Doogs jocolor

Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  tigerburnie Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Flippin' heck,I hope we get some decent weather on this holiday to the Western Isles next week,just forked out over a £1000 on a new camera and zoom lens(might have to start charging for my pictures Very Happy )

tigerburnie

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:27 pm

Wow, your holiday has spun round quick TB. I hope the weather is an improvement for you, all that money on a new camera and lense it would be miserable if the weather didn't match it......i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you......or we'll be setting up a Paypal account to view your pics Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 10 40683

I've just got back from London for the second time this weekend. Yesterday was bright sunshine and today, like TB I imagine we have had bucket loads of rain and it's raining here too and very windy.....is it really June scratch I've just put my heating on as it's chilly What a Face

Hopefully a heatwave will be heading your way TB for a glorious holiday sunny

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tigerburnie Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:39 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 10 Img_0010

Example of new camera down the garden.

tigerburnie

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:56 am

That is a lovely shot TB, the detail is lovely and the little Bee is having a good feed there. Weather permitting you are going to be able to get some lovely shots on your holiday.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:04 pm

Great photo TB - we'll be looking forward to plenty now!

Lai Very Happy
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:26 pm

WELCOME BACK LAI

How was Devon? hope you and Pete had a lovely time and managed some relaxing and the sightseeing as well.........Oh yes.....and the Cream Teas Very Happy

Good to have you back flower

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Thanks Littlewid - Devon was wonderful and we had a great time. The weather was sunny and Shocked raining too - in fact on Sunday we left after a late leisurely breakfast as the weather was not going to get any better.

A great B & B and best of all Sparrow and Starlings right outside the window and in the churchyard - I was so excited!

We went to an otter sanctuary and saw some gorgeous little otters (photos to follow) and they also had a butterfly house with some beautiful butterflies from Costa Rica.

Saturday we went to Charmouth to look for fossils on the beach - what a great place and some lovely swans and ducks on the estuary. Sadly no dinosaurs but Pete had a good look Laughing

Far too much food (clotted cream my favourite) Laughing and generally a really good break - I hadn't been to Devon for ages so really enjoyed visiting again.

I'll post a few photos tomorrow once I've sorted through them What a Face as you can imagine I took plenty!

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:05 pm

It sounds like a wonderful break Lai and i'm so looking forward to all the pictures and i'm glad there are loads bounce Really looking forward to seeing if you have any Otter pictures Very Happy

How perfect to have Starlings and Sparrows outside your window, for a bird lover that must have been magical.....were there any baby ones :?:

Sorry Pete didn't find his Dinosaur but then again, it would have been pretty scary if he had affraid

Devon is a beautiful place and I look forward to all the pics.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:40 pm

Sounds like you both had a wonderful time Lai, which is great, and helps you both relax. Mind you glad I was'nt on the Beach. Pete might have struggled to decide if He'd found a Fossil or a Dinosaur Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 10 40683
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:36 am

Laughing That's a good one WS - I hadn't thought of that lol!

Off to London today to see the Premier of Born to be Wild with Dame Daphne and Anne-Marie (who won the competition Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 10 768480 ) really looking forward to it + we get a chance to meet afterwards for drinks and bitings (a great Kenyan word).

Catch up tomorrow and have a great day everyone.

Lai Elephant behind
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:06 pm

bounce bounce I hope you and AM have a wonderful time.....which I am sure you both will. We need all the details when you get back Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 10 768480 and well done AM for winning the competition Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 10 71418

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Sounds like you and Pete had a great time in Devon Lai, you certainly were kept busy cheers Can't wait to see your otter pictures, just I love you otters, they are soooo cute ! You can never had too much fine food on holiday Razz

Hope the weather improves for your hols TB, we'll all keep our fingers crossed for some sunny I'm sure you're going to get your money's worth with your camera regardless of the weather.

Do you know if you have much more trips to London LW ?

Doogs drunken

Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Few posts from me today then that's me until next week as we leave for London tomorrow until Sunday night. Show tomorrow night (Million Dollar Quartet) then Royal Ascot for the racing on Friday and Saturday, afternoon tea on Sunday before we head out to the Airport. Looks like the weather is not going to be very kind to us unfortunately Crying or Very sad Never mind I'm sure we'll have a good time.

Was at the Hospital this morning to get my disc tested which has left me rather sore to say the least Crying or Very sad Surgeon has recommended getting a 'Wallis Ligament Stabilisation' Operation which is "spinal stabilisation achieved by the use of an implant fixed to the spine". Going to have to read up about it before making my decision pale affraid

Have a good weekend all and I'll catch up next week

Doogs drunken
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:47 am

Have a great time Doogs - win lots and enjoy drunken

Good idea to read up and take time before you make a decision, it's sounds very major to me, and hope you feel okay today.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Sounds like your up for another busy time Doogs but also lots of fun Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 10 853843 lets hope the weather is kind to you and i'm sure you will back a few winners at the races Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 10 768480

Mmmm always good to do your research before you go ahead, especially when dealing with the spine and if you are still uncertain or have pending questions make sure you voice them to your Consultant. Let us know how you get on.

We still have more trips to London but the good thing is we are now having people view the house. I am in London all day tomorrow and then on Saturday as well. On saturday we have 10 viewings at the house which is brilliant. We still need to get the Antique people in to see about furniture etc but at least we are now making headway that is bringing it nearer to closure. We still have all the probate stuff going on as well but at least it will settle down in the not too distant future now.

Whats everyone else up too this weekend? Hope you all have good ones planned Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 10 853843

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next