Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+8
Chad Cocking
tigerburnie
Doogs
Safari Maiden
Anne-Marie1981
littlewid
whitestarling
Laikipia
12 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  littlewid Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:15 am

Have a lovely Lunch Lai Pai......maybe we will need to set up a New Year Exercise class bounce :bball: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 853843 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 40683

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:18 am

Thanks and happy birthday to Mrs Littlewid senior - funnily enough we've decided to go back to the gym in the new year affraid Rolling Eyes What a Face Shocked

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:25 am

Thanks Lai Pai, I will pass that on Very Happy . Does doing an assault course round my garden hopping over all the building work count as exercise scratch lol!

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:26 am

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 768480 for sure - Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 71418

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:38 am

Morning All Very Happy

How are we all this morning :?:

We had a lovely lunch with my mum for her birthday yesterday and then went browsing round a garden centre afterwards, the full tummies needed a little walk Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 40683

Im off to London today, one final thing to do for my uncle and a drive past the house for a little nosey, aparantly lots of work has been going on there so we can't resist a little look Shocked
We are leaving early so hopefully won't get caught up on any Motorway traffic.

Have a good day one and all and I will catch up later.

littlewid-x- Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 853843
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:40 pm

Afternoon everyone

What a day, windy and wet, Pete was out walking all day and ending up in the pub, no doubt they will be wet, exhausted and very drunken

Hope your day in London went okay Littlewid. It's good that everything is sorted now, I bet it was interesting seeing the house, but hopefully not too sad for you.

I've just been to the garden centre with my mum, to get bird food have a wander round and of course, hot chocolate and cake Laughing

Have a good evening.

Lai Pai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:59 pm

That usualy happens to me at the Pub LP, I'm always getting wet, on the inside that is Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 40683
Hope your trip to London went OK LW, and you got everything done, for your Uncle at last
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:04 am

Grrr just did a huge reply to this thread and managed to delete it Mad Crying or Very sad

2 legged Sid is doing fine, phew and 4 legged Syd is a lot of fun and getting on great. I'll have to get some uptodate photos for you all to see him, I'm sure you'd notice a big difference - he's rather large for a Border Terrier affraid Laughing

Well I don't know where the last couple of days have gone No Hasn't seemed like I've been busy but I suppose I have. At mum & dads on the 26th for the leftover grub, lots of good racing to watch, into town shopping for a bit, footie last night then I did get that call to go into work today so I was in from 1pm to 5pm.

When is your building work expected to finish LW ? Bet your house is going to look great once it is all done. Glad to hear you've been treating yourself with your shopping trip Cool Nice to hear you enjoyed yesterday with your mum, sounds like you gave her a nice day for her birthday Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 408422 Hope the drive to London went okay today.

Did Penny get the stitches out yesterday Lai Pai ? How's she doing ? You've also been a busy bee catching with friends and also time with your mum. Sounds like you had a nice wander around the garden centre today - I'm sure the hot chocolate and cake added to the nice experience Laughing Wink

Hope things have been busy in the pub if you've been working WS - better to be busy, the time passes quicker Wink

Right I'm going for just now and will be offline for a few days. Heading down to Cheltenham tomorrow with friends for a couple of nights. We're also taking in racing Race Horse at Newbury on the 31st and Cheltenham on the 1st, won't be back home until the 2nd. Hope everyone has a great New Year, stay safe and warm wherever you are.

Take care everyone
Doogs drunken
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:52 am

WOW Doogs, you're going to be busy over the next few days. Have a wonderful time at the races and hope the weather impoves for you.

Penny had her 10 stitches out and her leg looks fine, we've just got to keep her from chasing those Squirrel now !

Have a good day everyone.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Good Evening All Very Happy

Oooo I will have missed you now Doogs but I hope you have a brilliant time at the races and have a fantastic New Year.
Good to know that both Sid & Syd are doing well and look forward to seeing the pics of little Syd or big Syd now wagging tail

Thats good news that Penny has had her stitches out now Lai Pai and her wound has healed nicely. Bet she will never stop chasing those Squirrel , I reckon the fun definiately out weighs the danger for her.

London was good thanks, everyting now sorted for my uncle. We went and saw the house, they have made some changes and some more are going on, it really doesn't feel like our house now but everything moves on and you can tell it will be a happy home. We went and had a nice lunch as well, so all in all it was a good day and the M25 wasn't too bad either.

Been in to town today with my mum and had a little look around. The builders have been building and the outside is now coming along but I am now thinking of roof windows going in as well, if they hadn't mentioned it I wouldn't have thought about it, so it's their fault Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 40683

Hope everyone has had a good day and if you have been working, at least it's the weekend again Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 768480

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:15 pm

affraid more building work Littlewid ??? well I suppose you may as well do it now while they're still there making a bit of a mess Rolling Eyes What a Face

So pleased London was okay and you had a good time.

Catching up with Sky+ this evening - cheers

Have a good evening everyone.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:36 am

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 71418 WOOHOO IT'S 2012 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 71418

Hope everyone had a good evening last night and not too many sore heads around this morning drunken drunken , maybe a few are still catching up on their Sleep lol!
Whatever you are all up too today, I hope you have a great start to 2012 and that the rest of the year follows suit Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 768480

Builder free day today Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 853843 so less cuppa's to make......i'm getting quite good at tea making Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 40683
Off to my sisters at some point today for a New years Dinner cheers

Have a good one everyone and Happy New Year to you all Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:59 am

Morning all Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 Animat31 hope you had a fun evening.

Good to know you're builder free today Littlewid - enjoy your meal with your sister.

We're having a quiet day, I'm Sleep Shocked after a good night out last night cheers

Have a fun day everyone.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  princesspurplehippy Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:34 am

happy new year to everyone

I'm having a very quiet day, if the weather is nice and I'm up for it I'll probably go out for a bit of a walk and see what birds I can spot with my binoculars

princesspurplehippy
princesspurplehippy

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:21 pm

Happy New Year everyone. Hope your all sober by now Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 40683 . We had a quiet night in, and watched the London Fireworks WOW WOW Mrs S though they were fantastic, they must have gone on for nearly 15 mins. The weather here's really affraid its raining Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 327467 and :snoopy: more like 4-00pm than lunch time.
Hope your all having btter than we are. Still its another day nearer spring cheers cheers
\ws
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:02 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR and good afternoon everyone Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 71418 Hope you all had a good one :)

Returned home in the early hours of this morning after being away since early Friday. Had a great time with friends at New Year and also enjoyed the racing on Sat & Sun. Wse were very lucky with the weather which made the the journeys in the car a lot easier.

How was the NY Dinner at your sisters yesterday LW ? Did she make you something nice ?

Sounds like you needed that Sleeping yesterday LP after your celebrations on the 31st Very Happy Must have been a good night Wink

How did the bird spotting go PPH ?

Fireworks from London sound amazing WS, I must admit I do like a good firework display. Even better you and Mrs S were able to watch it from the warmth of your own living room :) Hope the Rain has gone off now.

It's very bright and sunny here today but a bit chilly. Have a good one.

Doogs drunken
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:39 pm

Good to have you back Doogs, and better still you've avoided the rubbish weather that's to come.

Sounds like you've had a wonderful time and some good racing I hope?

It's going to be a shock going back to work tomorrow after so much time off, i've only called in a couple of times to check e-mails, post and messages so back to reality tomorrow affraid

Have a good evening everyone -

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:45 pm

Good quality racing Lai so it was great to watch. A few winners but I ended up being a wee bit down over the two days, nothing drastic though Wink

Gosh back to work tomorrow affraid pale We're not due back until Wednesday but I have taken that off as a holiday so it's Thursday before I'm back in the office.

Been watching the racing from Ayr today on the TV and now watching the footie scores coming through. My team are drawing 1-1 at the moment away from home, hoping they can nick a winning goal before the end of the game. Going to head over to first foot my mum and dad after that drunken

Doogs Group Hug
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Wishes do come true, my team scored in the 86th minute and won the game 2-1 Very Happy Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 71418 Very Happy
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:02 pm

What a Face that's a shame, but if it was fun and only a small bit down then it was worth it I would say!

Hug Lucky you not working until Thursday, a two day week sounds ideal. Have a great time tonight and hope the footie result is a resounding win cheers

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssult Doogs - that's fantastic cheers cheers cheers

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:04 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 768480 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 768480 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 768480 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 768480 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 768480 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 768480 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 768480
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:06 pm

and drunken Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 71418 drunken Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 71418 drunken Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 71418

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:57 pm

Come on the Dons cheers cheers Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 768480 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 768480 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 29 71418
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Thanks WS - how's this for a 86th minute winning goal Wink Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKBcaP9R7TU

Well I must admit to having a wee bit of a sore head today after we had quite a few with my mum & dad last night. We ended up playing cards until the early hours which was good fun and then stayed the night there. Not done much today apart from a wee Sleep this afternoon then we went to visit Sid, who was fine.

Hope work went well for those of you who were back today.

Doogs drunken
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next