Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+8
Chad Cocking
tigerburnie
Doogs
Safari Maiden
Anne-Marie1981
littlewid
whitestarling
Laikipia
12 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  littlewid Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:01 pm

Good Evening Everyone Very Happy

Poor you WS.......Man Flu is serous isn't it......or at least every man I know believes it is Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 40683 Lai has given good advice......deffo No Boddys Here! thems the rules my friend......nice hot cups of tea will keep you warm, or an extra jumper or the fire......not whiskey in hot toddies...... No No No look after yourself WS and hope you feel better soon.

Well done for winning the competition Doogs, thats really good, im sure you will have a lovely stay in the hotel.
War Horse is quite emotional isn't it. I haven't seen the play but I have read the book, I think the film will be quite tearful but like you I am going to see it, I have booked tickets for Mum and me to see it on Monday evening. My Mums dad was in WW1 and his job was to look after the serving horses so she is keen to see it from that point of view, i'm not sure if she understands the story behind it but I will fill her in a little before we go. Hope you enjoy the film tonight Doogs.

Nero is off for a haircut tomorrow, he doesn't know it yet but he will tomorrow Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 40683 but at least he will look very handsome tomorrow when we go to my friends for dinner........and i'm sure her little dog Poppy will be pleased with his smart look......and fresh smell Scottie

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:35 am

Laughing LP, teacups & teacups is a far cry from lions, leopards & cheetah !! I'm sure though the teacher knows what he/she is doing and you will work your way up to the animals you want to do Very Happy

Oooh LW Nero is going to look even more handsome today after his haircut Like a Star @ heaven I'm sure Poppy will be well impressed I love you Enjoy your dinner with your friend Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 853843

Well I must say War Horse was brilliant Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 71418 Yes I cried on numerous occasions during it - I had a face like corned beef when I came out Embarassed Laughing It's very well done (you just have to keep remembering its a film & not real at times), some amazing scences with the horses, a few funny bits all in all well worth seeing, go for it Lai Pai. Great you and your mum are going in on Monday LW, I'm sure you'll love it.

I just got my phone back today after it being away to get sorted (long story but someone else did it Mad) and it's like its a completely different phone. All my photos (inc ones of Ali Sad ), contacts, ringtones have all gone and the settings of the phone are also different, I'm Crying or Very sad but also mad as hell Mad as it wasn't my fault in the first place it got damaged. Sorry, rant over Embarassed

Right, away for just now. Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone.

Doogs Horse
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:52 am

LW my mum always swore that a hot toddie 'cleared the head'!!!! Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 40683

I have not seen War Horse yet but when I saw the trailer was glad that the animals that played apart in war were actually being recognised in this way. War effects so many that it is human nature to consider fellow humans first with animals being easily forgotten.

Well done Doogs, enjoy the prizes. It sound brilliant!

Right of to do more painting of the guest room while I still can Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 40683

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:57 am

I love your description Doogs 'face like corned beef' that made me smile! Okay, I think I'll have to be brave and go and see it.

Poor Nero having his hair cut just as the weather's turned really cold - he'll be glad to cuddle up to the rest of the furries now Hugs but I bet he looks very smart.

What a shame about your phone Doogs, especially losing photos of Ali - hopefully you've lots of others though. Phones are a nightmare when they go wrong.

Good luck with the painting SM - what colour are you painting or are you waiting until after your next scan ?

Tom's coming home for a few days so you might get less albino albino from me silent lots to sort out with uni or college if he's going to go after a TWO year gap year Laughing

Have a great day everyone.

Lai Pai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Loosing all your stuff on your phone is horrible Doogs but I am so sorry you lost all your pictures of Ali Sad I really feel for you Hugs

Have a lovely time with Tom Lai, it must be wonderful to have him home again after such a long time away. Have a great few days.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:31 pm

affraid Doogs thats terrible, doesn't sound like good service.
Thats great news Lia, it will be brilliant for you to have him home.
Hope Neros getting over the shivers LW Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 40683
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  princesspurplehippy Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:19 pm

I want to go and see War Horse but know I will blub worse than when I watch Watership Down

I know what you feel like Doogs when you lose all your stuff on your phone, it happened to me a few years ao and its really frustrating

I am feeling a bit sorry for myself today as I went to the Drs for a blood test as they think I may be Vit D deficient and they ended up taking 4 vials full of blood affraid affraid affraid affraid to quote the late, great Tony Hancock "thats nearly an arm full" it turns out the Dr is taking this opportunity to do a general health check and is pretty much doing nearly every blood test you can.

I am preparing for the worse as even though 5yrs ago my cholesterol was lower than normal, with a family history on my mother's side of high cholesterol and being a lot overweight I can imagine what itll be like now
princesspurplehippy
princesspurplehippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:43 pm

Brrrr very cold up here today Frosty Tongue had to scrape the car windows this morning and the frost was pretty tough to shift.

We had a nice meal out then stay in our hotel on Sat night. Must admit it was a wee bit strange staying in a Hotel so close to home but we both enjoyed our night cheers

Oooh that was bad timing for poor Nero LW, typical he gets shorn and weather turns cold. Lots of bosie's in order to keep him warm Hugs

Hope you got the guest room painted SM Very Happy

Great that you've got Tom home Lai Pai, hope you are able to spend some quality time with him Cool

lol! PPH, I remember crying LOTS to WD !!! Oh poor you having to get all that blood taken from you pale I hope the results will be in your favour. Keep us posted.

In order for my phone to be fixed it had to re-set to the factory settings which is why I have lost everything on it. I was going to back everything up before it went to get sorted but because the LCD was smashed (it was in my handbag at a night out and someone jokingly threw my bag over his shoulder - funny at the time until I saw he'd smashed my phone Rolling Eyes ). I couldn't see anything on the phone at all to copy / save Sad I'm grateful I've got my phone back sorted but a wee bit Sad at losing my pictures.

Doogs Horse
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Minty Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:04 am

Hello all

Firstly WS you can't call 'it' a fan club if you are the subject and it's only member Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 40683

LW - i think your mum is fab for getting a blackberry, i loathe mobile phones. I have an Iphone and i dislike all the gadgets on it. The internet is too small to read comfortably and some of the pages don't give you the full view that you get on a pc. i bought it with good intentions, thinking with all my shifts it would help me keep in touch with the world etc. I want a phone that just sends texts and you can make a call on it, plus a calculator. Doogs i too have lost stuff on my phone but i think it's my fault. So sorry you lost all your pics.

Warhorse - i've heard it's good but i can't go, i will cry and cry. Was actually interested in seeing the Muppets Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 853843 as i used to love that show as a kid.

Poor Mrs S if WS has man flu. Head Banger Get well soon WS

Tom being home after so long must be fabulous for you Lai, hope you are enjoying sometime with him.

It's very hot at the moment here and wearing all my uniform and equipment is tough whilst everyone else is in shorts and a tshirt.

All is good just work and sleep, but... from 10 Feb i'm on leave for 2 weeks. cheers bounce I'm going to finish my kitchen and get into the garden. I bought some English Bluebell bulbs on line, i haven't seen them before over here, i've got the spanish bluebells but not English cheers they will look great in my garden. I remember as a kid in cornwall picking bluebells from the woods. Despite having the big dog now my garden is still good. He's fairly good with it, he sticks to the paths etc as i was worried he would just destroy the lot and i've worked so hard. But i was prepared to let it go as he is important and i love him to bits. I think the worst he's done is knocked my roses with his wagging tail and knocked the petals off. Very Happy

I spent yesterday in Court, can't talk too much about it but i had to get up and give evidence affraid was shaking like a leaf, but it all went well.

Hope it's not too cold over there, any snow????

Hope you are all well

TTMx

Minty
Minty

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:00 am

Good morning everyone

Hoping you're feeling okay now PPH after having all that blood taken affraid and that the results are much better than you expect, fingers crossed for you.

Don't mention heat TTM - it's arctic here, frostly in the morning and icy as hell on the roads, (slight contradiction there i think). Some time off sounds ideal and you can't beat proper english bluebells, the spanish ones are the badies that are taking over - I am sure your lovely dog will enjoy them too Very Happy

Poor you going to court, must be really hair raising - I did jury service donkeys years ago at the Old Bailey when I was 23 and I found that the most terrifying experience, so giving evidence must be totally scary.

Tom is here for another day or two - he's back to work Thursday so he's chilling out big time with Sleep and albino from me. Seems he's applied to 3 unis to do linguistics and teaching english to foreigners or something. He's looking at Swansea, Essex and Wolverhampton - open days in March and June so fingers crossed he gets what he wants and meantime he's working in a bar in Bicester to make a bit of money. He's still keen to travel and to pass his driving test - lots of driving tractors, utes and quad bikes on the farm in Oz but not so much practice on the UK roads!

We've got the builders back here for two days, affraid so noise and mess and me being very grumpy Shocked

Have a good day and hope the sunny is shining and no Rain or Snowing

Lai Pai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:30 pm

TTM we could do with some of your heat, it's been freezing here, lots of ice around but then today it's been cold and very drizzly, so a bit of heat and sunny would be good. You must be baking though in your uniform and everything that goes with it What a Face
Mmmm court is rather daunting isn't it, I have never had to give evidence but doing jury service and having to swear in was bad enough, so well done you for coping well with it.
I love Bluebells, we have a wood just up the road from me that gets full of Bluebells, its so pretty when they are all in flower flower

Glad Tom is getting uni all sorted Lai and linguistics sounds like a course that he will always be able to earn from. Are you teaching him to drive or is that not a good idea Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 615959

Hows all the painting going SM?........we need to book our visit to the guest room Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 768480

Glad you have your phone back Doogs. It's sad about your pictures though and all through some fun that went wrong. I am in the process of transfering pictures from an old phone to my new one, I ave so many of Bentley and my old cats Missy and Magic that I couldn't stand to loose and also ones of Whiskey.

How you feeling PPH? have you had any results back yet? usually your Vit D levels take a while to come back. I think I remember you saying your mum is a nurse, so she will be able to advise you if supplements are needed but if you want any advice from someone who has Vit D defficiency give me a shout, especially if you want advice on meds......calcium and vitamin D is often not the way to go.
Hopefully though all your results will be normal, I will keep my fingers crossed for you....and if it makes you feel any better I've had 9 vials of blood taken today, one of my Lupus tests takes 7 vials affraid so between us have we given an Arm and a Leg Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 40683

Don't worry about Nero getting cold guy's, he was shortish before he was trimmed and he still has more hair than a Lab does, so he is not feeling the cold at all......promise.

War Horse was brilliant and the whole cinema was in tears but I must admit I did prefer the book as it portrayed the relationship between the two horses much better but it was so well done but I must say, it did pray on my mind afterwards, they went through so much it was awful for them.

Have a good evening everyone
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  princesspurplehippy Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:32 pm

thanks for the offer LW, yep my mum is a nurse and from what I've been researching on the net it looks like its pretty treatable. I was 'knock kneed' as a kid and despite the Drs diagnosing it very early on getting treatment and having to wear corrective insoles I still am a little bit and again researching on the net that could be an early indicator that there may be future problems as being 'knock kneed' is associated to rickets which of course is a symptom of vit d deficiency. My results will be ready tomorrow and I've got an appointment with the Dr on Monday after work

7 Vials affraid affraid affraid and I sympathise about you're lupus. about 10yrs ago I developed lupus due to an allergic reaction to antibiotics. Luckily it only lasted for about 18months but I still have a few residual problems from that time so I know how you feel and I always struggle to explain to people then and even now how it affects you

princesspurplehippy
princesspurplehippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Hi everyone,

Im making a confession here, but only had a quick skim on the latest posts on the thread as my baby brain has stopped taking things in. Shocked Shocked

Painting - Shocking Pink has mostly been killed now and I just have to paint to the skirting with the brush along the bottoms of the walls. Then we will be ready for the top colour coat and can start on the gloss work. I should have it all finished by mid Feb - I hope! Then we can get the carpet sorted at end of Feb and get the furniture back in. I hope to start on the new nursery by the beginning of March, but I confess I have cheated with that. I was going to paint a mural of Winnie the Pooh and friends in 100 acre wood, but found an 11.8 ft by 7.8 ft wallpaper mural so bought it and will be using that instead. Hopefully everything will be finished by the time baby has arrived.

It's Stepdaughters 15th birthday on Friday so out to Frankie & Bennies of our Tea, cant wait. I have been so strict with my diet for the diabetes that the last dessert I had was my pavlova at Christmas. Im allowed something nice very occasionally so this is one of those occasions!

Catch you all later!

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Great that you've got a couple of weeks off soon TTM and sounds like you'll be busy in the garden but it will be kinda relaxing as well. You'll have to post a photo of your handy work once your done Wink Is that the first time you've had to give evidence in Court ? I know from working in the Police it's a nerve wracking experience.

Lai Pai, I always wanted to do Jury duty but all my professions have prevented me from doing so - Police, Court, Solicitors !! Laughing Fingers crossed that Tom gets what he wants Wink What you getting done in the house that the builders have been in ?

Glad you enjoyed War Horse LW. I haven't read the book so can't compare. It certainly does make you think what all that men & horses went through in the war Crying or Very sad Have the builders finished at your place ?

Did you get your results yesterday PPH ?

I don't think you're cheating at all SM with buying the mural - it's saved you a lot of work, genius is the word I'd use Wink Mmmm I love F&B I love you They do amazing pizza's there, love them !!!

Well it's nearly 8.30pm and I'm still at work Crying or Very sad Waiting for a contract to be confirmed and signed which is why I'm able to post inbetween times. We got our trip to Australia booked yesterday so we head off on the 13th December. Got 3 nights in Hong Kong (14th, 15th & 16th) which means we can take in the sights and some horse racing there Wink Cool We're in Australia until 3rd January 2013 - yikes affraid that seems ages away but I'm sure it's going to fly in !!

Doogs Race Horse
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:01 pm

Evening everyone

Poor you still at work Doogs affraid that's not good. Fantastic news that you've booked your trip to Oz via HK - sounds like a fun trip and good to get in some Race Horse

Nothing interesting with the builders Doogs, just sorting out things that haven't been done and aren't working properly (it's almost two years since we've been in).

We're off to London tomorrow afternoon. Out for supper with some friends Friday night and then taking them to see Mamma Mia on Saturday. Pete and I are doing a bit of culture Saturday morning, we're going to see the Leonardo da Vinci exhibition which should be great.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Lai Pai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:07 pm

It will be good to have your ship in order and everything working properly then Lai Pai Wink

Have a great time in London. Brilliant that you are going to see Mamma Mia - that will get LW singing again when she reads this lol! Not my thing but hope you both enjoy the 'Leonardo da Vinci Exhibition' cheers
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  princesspurplehippy Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:11 pm

the Dr wouldve got my results today and I have an appointment on monday after work to get the news. As I haven't had a phone call from the Drs saying they need to see me urgently I'm assuming that there is nothing urgent which is always a good thing
princesspurplehippy
princesspurplehippy

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Fingers X PPH, as you say you have'nt been called in, and thats a good sign
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:23 pm

It's Friday Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 71418 the weekend is here, how lovely is that, especially for you Doogs after working so late the other day. Brilliant you have got your holiday to Oz booked, you are going to be there for quite a time aren't you, it's going to be lovely, is it anywhere near TTM so you could possibly meet up?

Hope you have a lovely weekend too lai, I know you have probably gone by now. Oooooo Mamma Mia Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 853843 .......yes it makes me want to sing Doogs and watch my DVD Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 40683
Enjoy the Leonardo da Vinci exhibition, I am not crash hot on lots of his works but it will be fascinating to see.

Painting is really coming on SM, bet it has taken a lot of work to get rid of the shocking Pink but it sounds as though you have it all under control......hope TT has been doing his bit as well.......else we will be having words affraid

Good luck for the Dr's on Monday PPH and fingers crossed it is a case of no news is good news. Didn't realise you had suffered Lupus in the past, it can happen through reactions to drugs but as you say it usually disappears that way but you can be left with residual problems.
You are so right in how difficult it is to explain how it affects you, it is a very complex disease process.......and a pain in the Butt too Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 40683 mines a pure Autoimmune process, so it will continue to be a P.I.T.B........don't say just like me WS or that my Butts big enough to handle it lol! lol!

Building work is ongoing but it is really coming along. Nothing happening over the weekend which is good but the outside building has really come on and next week the kitchen and dining room windows are coming out and extension ones being put in then the lintles come out and the steels go in and then the kitchen gets ripped apart affraid so next week I may be a bit more absent than latley as I have to sort and pack up my kitchen and then it's microwave oven in the lounge for cooking and washing up in the bathroom, it's all going to be quite a muddle and saying that I have just thought about the washing machine, looks like trips to my mums to do the washing.....Mmmmm I may be quite absent then :What:

I've yakked enough silent
Have a great weekend everyone, i'm off to Brighton on the Bus shopping tomorrow with my mum......Brightons mad for driving and parking so let the Bus take the strain.

Have a good one.
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  princesspurplehippy Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:49 pm

sounds like everyone is having a very busy weekend apart from me. This is a good thing though as next weekend I'm having a few friends around for a board games night/birthday party and a few drinkies

Its my partners birthday this sunday but we are going to have a quiet one with our normal sunday walk around the park and a sunday lunch at the pub.

Although it may have to be a short walk as I stubbed my toe wednesday night and it still really hurts, I think this is because I walk to and from work that I haven't been able to give it any rest so it still hurts. So apart from a little bit of housework and a small bit of housework I shall be taking it easy.

princesspurplehippy
princesspurplehippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Minty Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Hi all

I have the weekend off Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 71418 and Monday too Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 853843 bad thing is after Monday until the 10th Feb i only got 2 days off. so you win some and then you ..... Am working at the tennis next week and sadly i have no interest in the game. I hope is get rostered to work the Ashes - now that would be fun.

Spent today in the garden, it is so hot and dry at the moment and no rain due till next weekend, so i went and bought some extra bags of compost and a bag of manure and spread that around my precious hydrangeas as they really suffering despite me watering them. Then i gave the whole garden a good soaking which takes a while considering there is so much of it.

Anyway, am watching a movie and browsing on here.

Have a great weekend all

TTMx

Minty
Minty

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Must be great to get some time off Minty, thats a tough job your doing. Mind you I dont think your going to be much good at detective work, as you still have'nt worked out who all my fans are yet. I would tell you, but its hard to be humble when your as good as I am Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 40683 . We really dont know what warm is here at the moment although its not been as bad as the last two winters. Enjoy your time off
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:24 am

Morning everyone

Good to hear you've got some time off TTM and I'm a tad jealous about the tennis and the weather - today it's lashing rain and gales What a Face

PPH I hope your toe gets better and you can have a good day today, a pub lunch sounds perfect.

Littlewid I don't envy you with all that mess, I would be at ten thousand feet with it all What a Face but I'm sure once it's all finished it will be worth it.

Mamma Mia was fantastic again, such a fun musical and of course Trish and I were singing along, Pete even joined in, not sure what the people in front of us thought but the 4 of us were really enjoying ourselves Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 853843

The Leonardo da Vinci exhibition was interesting, not really my thing but a once in a lifetime opportunity to see the paintings/drawings here in this country. I got the tickets some time ago on the internet, with a timed entry so it was easy. The people in the queue in front of us had got to the National Gallery at 4.30 am to queue to get in at 10.30am - can you believe it? Apparently it happens every day! I heard tickets were being sold on Ebay for £400 - but decided we should do our bit of culture! Mad or what?

Hope the painting is coming on well SM - you definitely don't want shocking pink now you know Bubs is a boy lol!

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:03 pm

Hi Guy's

Quick visit tonight as the builders are now breaking in and the place is a wreck.....not even anywhere dust free when I got in to park my bottom affraid and i've got to try and find my kitchen so I can attempt some tea.......luckily I found all the animal food cheers

PPH, How did your visit to the Dr's go this evening? I hope all is well and he has given you a clean bill of health.
How was your partners birthday on Sunday, I hope you had a lovely time and that your toe is feeling much better.

TTM, lovely to be having time off, I hope you enjoy the rest. Hydrangeas are one of my fav flowers, my uncle had loads of bushes in his front garden, sadly the new owner has removed them all Sad

Lai it sounds as if you had a fab time at Mamma Mia with your friend Trish......mind you she is a bit of a good singer isn't she.
I am sure the Leonardo da Vinci exhibition is not everyones cup of tea but what a fantastic opportunity to be able to see it.

Hope everyone else is ok and please excuse my intermittent posting this week guys but I have loads going on here this week and it's pouring with rain at the moment and the roof isn't complete on the extension so guess whats getting rather wet at the moment affraid

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  princesspurplehippy Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:17 pm

It sounds like the builders have well and truly arrived LW, I hope they wont take to long and you will be back to normal as soon as possible. The visit to the Drs went well, all blood tests normal and despite being over weight my cholesterol is fine and the only thing he said is that my blood sugar is ever so slightly high but still within normal range and that I might have to look at it again in 3 yrs time.

The only problem with this is that I went originally to the Drs as I have been having problems with my concentration and co ordination so that doesnt help. So the Dr is going to make an appointment with a neurologist to see if there isnt a neurological reason for my problems. My toe is back to normal, all it took was a day of rest and its fine.

My partners birthday was great, we had a lovely walk and an afternoon of playing with his birthday present. See videos below of Clarence the Bear having fun playing with his present, and yes my partner is an adult who wanted a child's toy from the 80s as a present

princesspurplehippy
princesspurplehippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next