Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+5
Safariman
Doogs
WMTravellers
gregrowlerson
princesspurplehippy
9 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  littlewid Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Good evening everyone  Very Happy 

I have noticed that some of the smilies arent working today, I'm not sure if they are working on the site, if they are still a bit wonky tomorrow we will have to look into it but hopefully they will all return to normal.

Glad you had a good weekend away Doogs and the flights were ok, it also sounds as though the racing was good  Very Happy .......another girl who loves her boots  Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 768480 you can never have too many. Dont worry too much about your photos, of course we would love to see them but we know you work really hard, so dont push yourself, when you have time it will be fine.

Wow, that was some journey home Lai, the weather really has a lot to answer for sometimes and what a shame about your tree, I always think its sad when the weather brings down a tree, especially the old ones.

Man Flu WS  Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 40683 you are a giggle  Very Happy mind you I dont know what this virus thingy is, it has a laugh for sure because as you feel you are getting better it bites you back again, its a sneaky little thing for sure. Im aiming to try and get back to work tomorrow as I should have been back on Monday, so fingers crossed it will lie low tomorrow, if not I will ask you if there is a cure for Man Flu because thats what I must have caught by mistake  affraid .........seriously  Group Hug  to you and Mrs S and I hope you feel better soon.

Glad you are feeling good GR even though you have been doing some extra work, its always nice to know someone is feeling  bounce and as you say, you have your holiday to look forward to and the zoo party as well, im looking forward to that as well, its going to be brilliant.

Apart from the smilies my tablet seems weird tonight, so maybe it is the skte or maybe its my tablet/connection but hopefully it will all be better tomorrrow.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:40 am

Good morning everyone, no the smileys are mostly not working, mmm bad English there, I mean a lot of the smileys aren't working!

Have a good day everyone  Very Happy 

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:31 am

Hi Guys
There are a few issues with the Forum Hosts at the moment. Apart from problems with the emoticans, the HTLM editor I use for the home page pics, and links is not working so if you see no new updates thats why. Also please dont use PMs if your using Internet Explorer at the moment when you click the Reply Button it will freeze your screen, and the only way out is to close down Internet Explorer. This only applies to IE, if your using Chrome it works OK.

WS

Ps Smilies seem OK at the moment
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:51 pm

Thanks for the info WS. I can only get a handful of smileys to work.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:03 pm

Thanks for the Info WS. I use chrome on this silly tablet so should be ok. Lets hope the hosts get everything sorted very soon.

littlewid-x-

Off to walk the boy ........ imagine a dog smilie there LOL
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:18 pm

Quick update

PMs are working OK on IE now.

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:43 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 768480  Thanks WS. Smiley's still a bit random but I am sure they will be back.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  princesspurplehippy Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:27 pm

How is everyone today??

Things with me are fine, my jaw has stopped hurting, the swelling has gone down, the big bruise I came out in has completely and am back to eating normal food. One of my dis-solvable stitches fell out last night so I must be healing fine. I'm still on the painkillers as not completely pain free but that does take a bit longer I hope. Who would think something like a wisdom tooth would cause so much problems

I'm going to start back swimming on Monday so should be all fully healed by Christmas.
princesspurplehippy
princesspurplehippy

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Glad you are feeling much better PPH, thats good to know  Group Hug  it is odd how a tooth can cause so much trouble but then there is all the tissue and nerves involved as well but at least you should be good for christmas  Very Happy 

I still only have random smilies, is it the same for everyone else? If so I hope they get it all sorted soon, its a bit of a pain.

How is everyone doing? Getting excited for christmas  Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 408422 ( no christmas tree available ) not long to go now and its the last week at work  bounce I am all decorated, cards all done, posted and given out, all pressies brought but not all wrapped,some have been but not too many left to do, its all coming together cheers 

I hope everyone has had a good weekend and has a good weeke ahead  Very Happy 

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:23 pm

Random smilies for me too Littlewid  What a Face 

We are doing our tree tomorrow and have done cards and other decs this weekend. Coming together as well thankfully.

Have a good week everyone and enjoy the Strictly result tonight  Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 71418 

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Glad your gradualy getting better PPH, and the pain is going down, makes you think whats the wisdom of having wisdom teeth in the first place  What a Face 
Sounds as though your colds improving a bit as well LW. I'm still really struggling with mine, keeps coming and going, and I'm having a real problem getting it off my chest with the cough.
All our decs, and tree is up, cards done presents wrapped ect Mrs S has done a  Like a Star @ heaven job. Also still getting patchy smilies, it has been reported, as well as the problem I'm having with the  Like a Star @ heaven HTML editor for posting pics, and links on the home page  Mad I'm i touch with one of the Forum, of the Forums Admins but  Mad no luck yet
The weather has been really wild, and windy here for the last two days  affraid plastic chairs, and branches flying past the windows.
Hope everyone else has been OK, and has had a good weekend

WS

PS

Just checked PMs for IE They have stopped working again, and are freezing the screen Please dont use in IE untill further notice
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:50 pm

Sorry folkies for my lack of posting/slacking on here and I think it may continue . . .  who is stealing the hours of the day at the moment !!!  Had to switch my 'Sid' day last week to Friday, out Friday night, Sat footie then working at night, Sunday out for lunch then home to write my Crimbo Cards  Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 615959 and a couple of bits of wrapping, it took hours  pale   This week just as crazy, out for tea tonight, working tomorrow night, bingo Wednesday, working Thurs night, Crimbo lunch Fri then off to Manchester early Sat morning to see Man Utd -v- West Ham - when do I get a chance to wrap the rest of my prezzies ???  scratch 

Amazingly mild weather we are getting at the moment, fingers crossed it is still like that for our weekend away, especially if our flight is at 6.40am !  Sounds like it's completely different where you are WS, hope you are Mrs S are ok  Hugs   Can't believe you still have that cold, more hot toddies for you me thinks Wink 

Oooh PPH that tooth extraction sounds no fun at all No pale  Glad to hear you are going back to your swimming, I really must as well, been bad of late  Embarassed 

LW you are far too organised for Crimbo !!  Just jealous  alien well done you  cheers 

How's that  Christmas Tree of yours looking Lai ??

My Smilies appear to all be working to day WS  Very Happy

Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:44 pm

WOW  Doogs, you are hectic at the moment.  Hope you get some time to relax and finish your pressie wrapping.  Enjoy the footie, I shall stay well clear of Manchester if there is a match on  What a Face 

The tree is up (ish) and going to be decorated tonight (ish)  Laughing 

Hope everyone with a cold is feeling better today, take care and wrap up warm.  I know everyone is mad busy and we've not started any Christmas threads at all so just a short clip with Bing Crosby and David Bowie which is very moving.

Lai  Hugs
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:02 pm

Darn it, I cant watch the video with this darn tablet and although I thought the download I tried was easy it isnt, so ive missed out on the crimbo clip  Sad 

Yes, no xmas threads started by me this year, its due to the trouble I have putting thi gs on the site and downloading pictures etc, so im sorry if it looks like im lacking........blame this silly tablet  Mad 

Wow you have been busy Doogs but thats what christmas is all about and it great your having a good time........but you must get those pressies wrapped  Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 768480  oh no, watching Man U, that will give WS a huge smile  Very Happy fingers crossed the weather stays good for your flight.

I have just heard on the news that a huge storm is set to hit England and again on Christmas day, from all accounts its goi g to be bad both time.
We have had a fair amount of wind and lots of rain..........I suppose it could have been snow  Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 40683 

Stay safe and warm everyone

littlewid-x-

littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:01 pm

Aaahhh great choice of song/video Lai, enjoyed listening to that  Very Happy   Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 431638 with the  Christmas Tree decorating tonight  cheers 

Sounds like we are all busy at the moment  Head Banger 

More storms  affraid stay safe everyone  Group Hug 
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:42 pm

Great Xmas clip Lai  Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 768480  thanks. LW I did put this on Owl post, you will find the Puffin Browser much easier to use, than Photon. There's a link on there to download it, but I will PM it to you as well. I'm using it now, sitting in the Pub while waiting for Mrs S to have her hair done the sacrifices I make  lol! lol! .I've just watched Pete's Pond on it, and Lai's clip really easy .
Doogs don't worry about wrapping the Xmas stuff you can do it at halftime watching Man U  lol! 

WS

Last edited by whitestarling on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm

Thanks for the heads up WS. I will also download Puffin on my tablet for future use, just in case  cheers 

You are a  Like a Star @ heaven  WS sitting in that pub waiting for Mrs S - what a huge massive sacrifice you are making  lol! 

Yikes, more storms. Take care everyone and wrap up warm.

Lai  Hugs 
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Good afternoon everyone

It's getting very windy out there so I hope everyone is okay.

I'm so pleased the shortest day is almost here, these darks afternoon and early morning are so gloomy  What a Face 

Have a good evening and stay warm and cosy  Group Hug 

Lai Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 Sleigh10
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:44 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 768480 Glad you appreciate the sacrfices I make Lai  lol! I should be on quite a bit tomorrow as Mrs S is having her eye cateract op tomorrow, so after I've dropped her off at the Hostpital, I have to wait for a phone call to pick her up, it takes most of the day, the one lucky thing is it's only a mile, and a half from where we live so I'll be able to get her home in the warm really quick. Dull, and gloomy here to, but we dont have the winds they forcast yet, o keeping my fingers X
Hope everywhere else is OK

WS  Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 17827 
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:07 pm

"GOOD LUCK MRS S FOR TOMORROW" I am sure all will be well. Thats good that the hospital is not too far away WS, you will be able to get her home quick and make her a nice cuppa  Very Happy 

I downloaded Puffin Lai and at the moment it does seem easier than the other one, im still getting my head round it but it doesnt seem as confusing as the other one.

Its been very wild here this evening, gale force winds and gallons of rain, its been pretty miserable, thank heavens I got Nero out before it got really bad.

I have the day off tomorrow, im getting my hair done so I should be decent for christmas.......or hopefully I will be !

Hope everyone is ok........christmas day is getting nearer  Santa Cat 

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  princesspurplehippy Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:29 am

very wet and windy here last night. it was a bit gloomy down here during the day but it all took a turn for the worse about 7ish

Good luck Mrs S for today and hope all healed and feeling better before christmas cheers 
princesspurplehippy
princesspurplehippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:17 am

Group Hug  Mrs S and Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 431638  for today.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:58 pm

Hope all goes well with Mrs S's op WS, please give her our love  I love you   flower 

Horrible day yesterday as my email has hacked  affraid   Very scary to go into your emails and find absolutely nothing there but thankfully after spending a fair bit of time with BT on the phone and them accessing my emails remotely they have recovered a lot of them which is great. Always log out completely from your email system once you've used it, just shutting down your laptop etc means the hackers can still access your stuff. Valuable lesson learned by me  pale 

Dry but cold day up here, take care everyone.
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:09 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 Crimbo11

Christmas Tree    Mum and Dad's real tree this year, affa bonny !!!   Christmas Tree 
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:49 pm

affraid  Doogs. I had a dodgy email from you yesterday saying you were stuck in Manila etc etc and I should have texted you to let you know I had received it but somehow I forgot  Embarassed  so many apologies for that. It was from your private one not work. It really is a  Censored  that these  Censored  people do this. Glad all okay now and that BT could help.

That tree is beautiful, seriously sparkly and lovely  Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 19 71418 

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next