Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+5
Safariman
Doogs
WMTravellers
gregrowlerson
princesspurplehippy
9 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  littlewid Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:36 pm

Hellooooooo Everyone on the day after Boxing Day Very Happy  Sounds as if GR, Lai and WS had a very good Christmas and you've ended up with the snow WS What a Face  lets hope it doesn't get too bad, so far we have escaped it.......thank goodness, even though it is pretty to look at.

I had a wonderful Christmas Day. Mum and I went out to lunch which was rather lovely........and I discovered Becks Blue a non alcoholic lager and it's rather addictive drunken  I went to Tesco's today and brought myself some http://www.picgifs.c  After lunch we went to the crematorium to take Christmas flowers to my Dad and Brother and the place looks so festive. They have planted three new Christmas Trees so they will be there forever more and you could go into the room where they have the book of remembrance and get your festive cards and write a message and hang from the tree. Obviously mum and I did that and as we got into the room we saw an old friend who we hadn't seen for a while........yes our dear Ashley the cat, he had found a nice warm place on top of one of the glass cases under the Christmas tree and he was fast asleep.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 Xmas_a10
It was so lovely to see him again. I didn't wake him up as he was having a snoring sleep Sleep Mum then came back to me for the evening, not much food was eaten as we were so full but we did watch the Christmas Strictly........Sooooo glad Lewis won cheers

Yesterday we went out to lunch with my sister and bro-in-law and what a gorgeous lunch that was, then we went back to theres for a while and then I spent the evening at home curled up on the sofa with Nero, Tiga and Splodge I love you

Today I have been food shopping and getting the last bits for New Years Eve as I'm having my mum, Lara and Kian for the whole day and evening and cooking a Christmas Dinner, got a couple of new videos to watch and more pressies for the kids and lots of nibbles so it should be a lovely day.

Tomorrow is my mums birthday so Kerry, Keith and I are taking her out for lunch and a wander round her fav garden centre, she has a gift voucher from one of her sisters so no doubt she will spend that Very Happy

Having a quiet evening this evening and soup for my tea.......had so much food already and need space for lunch tomorrow http://www.picgifs.c

Just been out for a nice chilly walk with Nero and done all the hovering so relaxing here I come http://i70.servimg.c

Have a lovely evening everyone.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:35 am

Good morning everyone Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 853843  it's a cold and frosty morning with snow in the hills but lovely that the sun is shining.

Littlewid you sound mad busy and I am totally exhausted on your behalf Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 40683  you are obviously having a great time over Christmas and NY which is wonderful to hear.

How great you saw Ashley the cat again, he looks very  Sleep  in the photo.

Oh yes the Christmas Strictly was FAB-U-LOUS dahhhhhhhhhhhhling.  Lewis was just brilliant and it was lovely to see Chris Hollins again and Rachel, they were so much fun to watch.  I really enjoyed it and it seemed much better than some of the previous Christmas shows.

I think we're off to see either the Hobbit or Paddington today - I know I am 54 but I just really want to see Paddington so Pete is coming with me in the absence of a small child Laughing

Have a fun day everyone and wrap up warm Earmuffs

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:56 am

WOW Sounds like you've had a real fun time over Xmas LW, really pleased for you, and another busy time to come.
BECKS BLUE drunken drunken Your turning into a real party Girl lol! It was really lovely to see Ashley again I often think of him, nd how he is doing at the crem, he looks really comfortable there.
Lai I hope I'm not to late, don't forget to get Pete to wear shorts or you'll never get him in at 1/2 price Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 40683 Our snow had gone by morning, although the mountains do look really nice in the sunshine Hope everyone has a great day today, and stay safe.

Oh and Gr you remind me of this Guy I saw on Boxing Day

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:52 pm

Good evening everyone Very Happy

Did you get to see Paddington Lai? It's one film that I want to see as well. I had heard that it is actually directed more to adults. It is suitable for children but I had heard there were a few bits that may be more for an adults sense of humour. I will more than likely wait for it to be out on DVD so hopefully it won't be too long before it is. I have seen a clip on the tv and it looks really good. Did you and Pete enjoy it? Oddly enough my sister and bro in law are off to see the Hobitt tomorrow, they are great fans and have seen them all and the the DVD sets.

Strictly christmas special was the best so far and your right it was lovely to see Rachel and Chris again, they are both fab u lus dahhhhhling bounce ..... by the way, who was your friend in strictly this year???

WS and Lai it really was great to see Ashley again. I had not seen him for a while and I was worried about him but he looks just fine. It's nice that you had been thinking of him WS. He is such a special cat and he just makes you smile when you see him.

Oh yes WS, Becks Blue is turning me into a party girl Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 853843 and I am well sorted for new year.......at least I won't be drunk in charge of two minors and an OAP Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 40683

Today was lovely, as I mentioned yesterday it was my mums birthday so we went and had a lovely lunch at her fav garden centre, well we had a bit of a hiccup, mum, Kerry and Keith got their meals, mine was late and it was cold, so having a brave moment I asked for another one and asked if it could be hot this time. Well the next thing the manager was there apologising and I was trying to say it was fine it was being sorted and he insisted we all had free puddings and was trying to get us to have another free drink. He was determined we would all have a pudding so we did and were then extra stuffed when we had finished. Then we had a browse around and brought some bits and bobs and then we went off to another garden centre and low and behold brought some more bits and bobs Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 40683 and then had some yummy christmas coffees.........then felt really sick pale it was a lovely day, the sun was shinning and it was that crispy cold which is so nice.

Tomorrow we are off into town as I have lost the charger for my kindle so need to buy another one.......knowing me I have probably thrown it out like I did my phone charger by mistake Embarassed

I watched your video clip WS.......Gr will understand his reference but for me it was a nice clip........did he catch a fish and hold it forever before swallowing it?

I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow........stay warm and safe if you have ice or snow.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:44 am

No Razz  Bother - our BB just went off Rolling Eyes  after I had finished typing.  We've got BT here again Razz

I'll be back later ............... but yes we did see Paddington and it was fun, definitely lots of adult humour which I laughed loudly at Embarassed

Have a fun day everyone and Littlewid I hope you are feeling better today after all that food Laughing

Oh yes it was Tim Wonnacott who went out in week 4. I've known Tim and Helen for years, they used to live up here when Tim worked for Sotheby's before doing Bargain Hunt cheers

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:07 am

Mad Oh No not more BB trouble Lai Mad sheesh. Did you manage to get Pete in for 1/2 price in his shorts ?. We really like Tim, but I think he should STRICTLY stick to bargains.
LW are you sure your going to fit back into your uniform lol! Sounds like everyone's had a good time , and stayed safe which is good.
We have frost again this morning, yesterday was the first frost we've had this winter, so we haven't done to bad. Hope its warmer where you Guys are

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:20 pm

Good evening everyone Very Happy

Glad you enjoyed Paddington Lai, it does have good reviews........I hope it hurries up and comes out on DVD. Ahhhh Tim, I really liked him, he seems a nice person. He wasn't an amazing dancer but you could see he tried so hard and one of his ballroom dances was really quite good, not sure if it was a waltz or a fox trot but I liked it and really he shouldn't have gone so early......Judy Murray should have gone.......sorry Judy fans........or Murraymint as my mum called her!
Sorry your having trouble with your BB again, it's so annoying isnt it, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Oh yes WS, I will get into my uniform.........I'm good at breathing in lol!

I had to order my charger for my kindle in the end from amazon but my mums lead plugs into my kindle and my phone adapter so I have managed to charge it up which is good and I should get my charger by about 3rd Jan or just after.

Wasn't it freezing this morning, the car had thick frost and the ground was white and its another chilly one this evening. Seems as though we are all getting the frost at the moment but it gives us a chance to wear all those lovely winter woolies we have. I brought lots of new jumpers last year and it never got cold enough to wear them so its quite nice getting them all out........if that doesn't sound too odd Very Happy

Have a good day tomorrow guys and keep warm.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:43 pm

Hi everyone
Not quite as cold today, we just had a ground frost, nothing on the car ahich made a nice change after the last two mornings. I am bust at the moment setting up a new laptop I had for Xmas. Unfortunately that idiot Santa left Argos instead of here No . So today is the first day I've had a chance to start sorting it out Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 40683 . It has Windows *.1 one so I'm taking my time sorting everything out, and transferring stuff from my old laptop. Hope everyone is having a good day and enjoying the break.

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:11 pm

Good afternoon everyone - yup BB again, anyway they have now fixed it again, more Squirrel  damage affraid  they are thinking about putting our cable underground at some point but not anytime soon!

Good luck with your new laptop WS.  I love mine but it took a while to get it all up and running, not being a techie myself.  

I do agree about Judy Murray Littlewid, but honestly the worst dancer of all was Scott - he was just embarrassing to watch.  

We had a great day at WWT Martin Mere yesterday, and sorry about the awful selfie on FB I really wanted a pic of the swans but couldn't do that with my mobile!  It's only about an hour and 10 mins away so we must try and get there more often as it's great to sit in the hides and watch the different birds.  We saw the Marsh Harrier's - wow they are stunning and so fast.

Off to see the Hobbit tonight so I hope you all stay safe and warm and have a wonderful New Year's Eve Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 71418

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:49 am

Hope everyone had a great new years eve, and there aren't to many fuzzy heads around this morning drunken Glad you had a good time at Marin Mere looks a great place to visit, especially with it being so close as well. Hope ypu had a good time watching the Hobbit, and enjoyed it. Still working on setting the laptop up, but with being busy, I've had it on once.

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Good evening everyone

I hope you've all had a good break, it's back to work properly tomorrow What a Face Rolling Eyes Shocked  but for me only a week Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 71418   Pete and I fly out to Kenya on Sunday for two weeks, visiting 3 different camps in the north.  Two being in Laikipia (which as you know is my favourite place).

I'm already panicking about weight, 15 kgs is nothing and we have a few internal flights so I may be wearing a lot of my photographic kit, binos and books Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 853843

It looks like the weathers changing again, it's been cold and frosty today but that's better than endless Rain Raining

Our badgers are all doing well and enjoying trying to eat my trail cams Laughing

Have a good evening and week.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:21 pm

Good Evening One and All Very Happy

Your selfie was fine Lai, it was a nice one of you and Pete........granted you don't look like Swans......I've never seen Swans wearing beanies before lol! i'm glad you had a good day at Martin Mere.

Oh My Goodness.......off to Kenya, how lovely for you and Pete. 15 Kgs isn't much is it, that's some serious thinking about the packing. I am sure you will have a wonderful time and we will surely miss you while your away but maybe some wonderful pics on your return bounce i'm glad you are getting to go to Laikipia.........do they know they have your name Very Happy you will be having the lovely weather whilst we are have the cold and frost affraid

How you getting on with your new pc WS? are you nearly al set up now? as you know i'm rubbish at setting up pc's so I don't envy you that job No

A lovely New year had here thanks guys. A little party held in my house for Lara and Kian and my mum, it was a great evening and the kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves. So here we are in 2015, doesn't sound possible does it, seems only a little while ago we were welcoming 2014!!!!!!

I met a friend for coffee yesterday at Dunelm and we had a little wander round, didn't buy myself anything but brought my mum a couple of gifts which put a smile on her face Very Happy but I did go back up there today and took my mum for coffee and I brought a new microwave. Mine broke about a year ago and I must admit I don't often need one but they can be handy so as they had a sale I got one. Its a really deep purple or mauve, sounds odd but it looks really nice.....all I need now is something to cook in it.......knowing me I will buy one of those hotties that you can heat in them instead of using a hot water bottle, you can get some really nice neck ones to warm your aching neck........shut up littlewid your sounding old affraid Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 40683

Back to work for me too tomorrow Lai, its been nearly two weeks so its going to be tough, thankfully I haven't booked myself a clinic for tomorrow so I can catch up one the hundreds of phone calls instead......thinking about it clinic would have been nicer Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 768480

Have a great day tomorrow guy's and stay warm as it is getting colder......there I go again, sounding old Embarassed

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:53 am

Not long now Lai, bet your really looking forward to it after the last few months. One thing a least you wont really miss access to broad band your used to it now. Packing Hmmm, suggestion wear all your clothes, and pack your case with as much Photo gear as you can for us lol! no pressure.
Sounds like you've had a really nice new year family get together LW following a nice Xmas which will have done you the world of good after all the hassall of last year you've been through. By coincidence we also bought a new microwave, its a combination one which as we only have a small kitchen is really good for us. Hopefully first day back at work wont be to stressful for you

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:46 pm

Well firstly I will say "Happy new Year" to everyone. I hope 2015 is a year that is happy, healthly and even wealthy for you all cheers

Secondly I will say a HUGE apology for my prolonged absence Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed   I came back from holiday (which was excellent) and it just seemed to be one thing after another.  It then got so long that I hadn't been on here that I didn't want to pop on and then be absent again for days on end so I've left it until the New Year and now that I'm back at work hopefully a bit of normality has returned.

2015 will be my year of finally getting things sorted out on a personal basis, it's been rumbling away in the background for the past couple of months and will come to a head very very shortly . . .  whether that's for the good or bad only time will tell, I just hope its for the good.

Obviously lots to catch up but I'll take it all as it comes.  I will esp catch up on this thread as I know LW has had more than her fair share of health problems so hope things are better now Group Hug

I have missed you all and again apologies  Embarassed Embarassed

Doogs I love you
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:36 pm

http://i70.servimg.c http://i70.servimg.c http://i70.servimg.c http://i70.servimg.c http://i70.servimg.c http://i70.servimg.c http://i70.servimg.c Doogs is back Group Hug so good to have you back Rafiki. Life and work can just become all sometimes can't it. Hopefully things will settle down for you too now. Getting your personal life sorted will be good for you. Sometimes just getting things straight can do us the world of good so look at your choices/decisions as positive ones I love you

i'm not sure if you posted about your holiday or not as I am very behind myself, if you have posted I will catch up, if not........then tell us all about it bounce

Take your time about catching up, i'm sure I wont catch up on everything as there is so much so apologies for what I do miss, it's not intentional and i'm sure it will be the same for you Doogs, its just brilliant to have you back Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 853843

How weird we both got a new Microwave WS Very Happy mine is just an ordinary one. The one I had before was a combination one, I got it when I had my extension done so I could cook but it didn't last me long, not sure why, just the luck of the draw I suppose but they are nice ones to have as you can cook, roast, grill etc I bet you have loads of fun with it cheers

Work was nutty yesterday, I shouldn't have expected anything else really Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 615959 got home late but not as late as before but it was tiring. Today I left on time http://i70.servimg.c http://i70.servimg.c http://i70.servimg.c and so I will for the rest of the week Razz tomorrow is going to be a quiet day as half of my patients have cancelled their appointments as they have this dreaded flu thing that's going round, it's knocking people for six which is horrible but at least it gives me some breathing space to catch up on other things at work.

I hope everyone is well and settling back into work ok. Have a good evening one and all

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:55 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 768480 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 768480
Brilliant to have you back Doogs. You've made my day, don't worry about catch ups that's not important just great to have you back here, and no apologies needed for not catching up, and that goes for you too LW. Just great you are both here. To get your life personal life sorted must still be your main focus, once you've done that you can get on with the rest of your life, and that's the most important thing for you. Oh by the way

HAPPY NEW YEAR

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:37 am

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 853843 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 71418 Welcome back Doogs. Happy New Year. We missed you lots but don't worry about catching up just concentrate on you and your personal life and getting yourself sorted.

Looking forward to hearing about your safari when you have time but no rush.

Safariman is off to Kenya again soon cheers and so are we Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 71418

Work is mad this week so in huge haste .... catch up later but Group Hug to Doogs and Littlewid and lovely to have you both back.

Lai

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:27 pm

Thank you all soooo much, really appreciate your messages - means an awful lot I love you Group Hug

Great both Safariman & Lai are heading back to Kenya shortly Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 71418
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Safariman Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:00 pm

A belated Happy New Year to everyone, wishing ,you all a healthy (LW) and prosperous 2015.

Great to have you back and posting Doogs and hope that your problems will soon reach a happy conclusion. I would love to hear how you got on with your trip to the Mara in Nov. when you have the time.

Try not to overdo the work LW and tire yourself out.

Good luck with the new computer WS, is it easier to set than the new microwave!!!

Like Lai I am also returning to Kenya next week on the 15th. but will be staying at Offbeat's camp in the Mara North Conservancy. I hope to catch up with the Offbeat Pride and hopefully see if the very young cubs have survived in spite of the takeover by the two new males.

I agree with you Lai that trying to keep to the 15 kilo baggage limit is a bit of a bind but fortunately the camp has a very efficient laundry in spite of the fact that there is no running water or electricity!! It also helps that everyone dresses very informally and don't mind being seen in the same gear all the time. For clothes, I just pack three of everything; one to wear, one clean and one in the wash!!! It seems to work ok. Although it would be quite easy to use the whole allowance just on camera gear.

Have a great time in Laikipia Lai and I look forward to seeing your photos on your return as long as you manage not to delete them!! As soon as you get back you ought to copy all the pics onto a separate file for safe keeping.

SM

Safariman
Safariman

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:15 pm

Good Evening One and All Very Happy

Happy New Year to You too SM.....Hope you had a good one.

One of my resolutions this year SM is to take better care of myself and try and stay healthy and not let work be all consuming.......i'm home on time today http://i70.servimg.c

WOW I am really excited, Doogs has been on Safari in November and when she has time hopefully we can catch up on all of that, Lai is off on Sunday and also SM Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 853843 we are going to be really spoilt on here for news and pics Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 768480 I really hope you do get to see the Offbeat Pride SM and with all my heart I hope the cubs have survived the take over from the two males, wouldn't it just be wonderful for you to get there and to see them all looking well having survived. I also hope you get to see another Happy Hippo and some handsome Buff Boys.......not that im requesting anything No No Very Happy
I hope you and Lai have safe trips there and back and that you both have an amazing time.

My exciting news is that my friend is coming over from Canada in August. I know it's a way off but we haven't seen each other for 12 years since she emigrated over there to Kelowna BC, so I am incredibly excited. We used to spend so much time together that it will just be wonderful to catch up with her and her husband and their daughter who was just coming up five when they left. Obviously there is email, Skype & FB but nothing is as good as the real thing.

It's freezing here today, a huge frost this morning and they predict a ton of rain over night.......that's delightful isn't it lol! Anyway Nero and I have just had a lovely walk so now we are in the warm cheers

Have a great evening everyone

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:56 pm

Oh WOW its great to see everyone back, and posting that's really given my New Year a real lift off http://i73.servimg.c even though I know you Lai, and SM are both off on Safari, that's really something to look forward to when you get back. I'm not sure which is easier to set up SM, I would have to ask Mrs S about the Microwave Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 40683 Good suggestion on saving the pics Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 768480 . You get yourself sorted Doogs then when you get time perhaps post some pics of your trip. It will be great to see your friend and her family LW, and stick to your promise to not let work affect your health. Not that cold here but, made worse by the gales we are having and rain What a Face .
Lai and SM if I don't see you again have a great safe Safari adventure.

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:22 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 71418 http://i70.servimg.c Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 2224760601 Everyone's back http://i70.servimg.c Don't worry SM I have that all under control now and won't make the same mistake again! As for clothes I agree, all camps do laundry so I never worry. It's great not having to worry about what to wear Laughing

Fantastic news Littlewid, how exciting for you, I bet you'll albino albino albino for hours

Safariman, have a wonderful time and please send lots of hugs and best wishes to Kapeen and also Piers if he is there.

Gales and rain predicted and the wind is certainly picking up just now What a Face so stay safe everyone.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:29 pm

Good morning everyone

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 34 71418  Well the day before has finally arrived http://i70.servimg.c  Pete and I are flying out to Kenya tomorrow http://i70.servimg.c http://www.picgifs.c  and are away for 2 weeks at 3 different camps.

Safariman I know you'll have a great time with Offbeat Mara and look forward to hearing your news when you're back + of course all your photos.

Littlewid take care of yourself and Doogs don't overdo the work thing.  WS keep safe and warm, it's blowing a gale here so much be much worse over the hills.

Take care everyone and don't forget Winterwatch on the 19th (I think) should be great, I'll have to try and Sky+ it or catch up when we're back with Catch up TV.

Lai Group Hug
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:12 am

I think Lai, and SM are both in the best place. Its been a WWW. Weekend here Wet Wild & Windy, and very windy at that. Its been blowing a whooly for days now What a Face . So I hope everyone elses weather has been better than ours. We upgraded Mrs Whites phone this weekend, she's thrilled with it. It's got voice contact phone ringing, and voice texting. She's like a kid with a new toy lol! Hope everyones had a good weekend

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:04 pm

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I was working in the pub on Friday night then headed down to Glasgow on Saturday to stay with a friend, had a good time and that is backed up by the amount of times I've yawned already today !!! Sleep

Dropped Lai a text to wish her a good holiday, she replied at lunchtime today saying they had arrived at Ol Pejeta Bush Camp and had seen two white rhino on the way Cool Rhino

Ha ha nice one WS re Mrs WS and her knew phone - think you might be getting lots of phone calls and messages from her Wink

Cold here today but at least its dry and the wind has died down after blowing a hooley last night !!!

Doogs drunken
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next