Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+5
Safariman
Doogs
WMTravellers
gregrowlerson
princesspurplehippy
9 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  littlewid Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:34 pm

cheers cheers cheers to your mum Lai, what a fantastic thing to say........i'm loving your mum Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 853843 what a shame about the trip though, I know someone that has used Saga quite a bit and generally had a good safe time so that's a shame for you and your mum......I hope you had a good time though.

Oooooo a friend on Strictly Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 768480 Mmmmm who can that be Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 45922 I'm thinking of the girl from Casualty Very Happy ....... cant wait to hear who it is. It looks as if it's going to be really good this season and I love the fact that they have some new dancers on the show too.......roll on Strictly evenings Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 853843

Had a busy weekend which I will post about either tomorrow or in the week. First day back at work today and on my own as my secretary is on hols so back to a mountain of work and being two people affraid so will catch up more tomorrow I am sure.

Hope everyone's had a good start to the week

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:16 pm

Errrrrrrrrrrr what's strictly ????????? scratch scratch scratch

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:55 pm

I recognise the name WS but not quite sure what exactly goes on with it . . . . scratch scratch scratch scratch
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:10 am

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 40683 WS and Doogs - you know you love it secretly Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 853843

Don't overdo it Littlewid Group Hug

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:26 am

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:12 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 768480   WS

Apologies for being AWOL the last couple of days, Wednesday's never easy for me with visiting Sid at lunchtime then out at night with my mum & sister to the bingo.  Yesterday there was a small matter of Polling Duty !  Long day but I must admit it was the quickest day I've ever worked in Polling Station, the turnout was amazing.  Out of the 1,600 odd people who were due to vote at our station (inc postal votes) only 250 odd didn't - that's amazing.  Apart fromt the last hour we only had a gap of 2/3 minutes when our PS didn't have a voter in it !!!

As a 'No' Voter I was pleased to wake up this morning and find my efforts had all been worthwhile Wink

Dad playing golf today so mum and I will enjoy the fillet steaks I bought and a few glasses of drunken oh and an early night for me !! Sleep   Footie tomorrow then working on Sunday night and that's my weekend !

Have a good one all
Doogs cheers
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:33 pm

Well done Doogs, you must be exhausted and I am so relieved it was a big NO.

Have a great weekend.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:10 pm

It's the first time Lai that I've felt totally drained the next day - ain't getting any younger so I suppose that's got something to do with it as well !! Laughing lol!
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:42 pm

Group Hug Doogs. I hope you're fully recovered by now.

Sorry I've been off again. No Broadband at home again, it's like Groundhog day! Anyway, it's on just now and hopefully fixed. But I can't upload a photo for some reason, it timed out scratch Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 615959

I hope everyone is okay?

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:26 pm

Oh Lai I really feel for you and your Broadband problems 'cause there have been many Crying or Very sad

Yes fully recovered from the Referendum Thanks Doing fine here, well doing just dandy actually as today is Friday . . . . off work for a long weekend (back on Tuesday) as dad and I are heading down to Gleneagles to take in a couple of days at the Ryder Cup . . . soooooooo excited Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 71418 Sunday is the final day but we're going to watch it at home with a few beers in our hand, roll on Very Happy

Doogs drunken

Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:08 pm

Your broadbands a affraid LAI I,d be wearing a wig by now. I will try the photo's later just in case it's a forum problem. Glad you Guys decided to stay with us Doogs, enjoy your long weekend, and the golf, and http://www.picgifs.c
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safariman Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:58 pm

Lai your home broadband is obviously an on going problem will they ever be able to fix it permanently?

Enjoy the golf Doogs, great that you were able to get tickets as they appear to be like golddust!!

I am off to Kenya at the weekend for 12 days, staying at Offbeat's Mara Camp again in the Mara North Conservancy.

Hope to be able to meet up with old friends both two and four legged!! It will be fascinating to see what has happened to the Offbeat Pride as it has been taken over by two new males. Initially the pride scattered with some of the females taking their cubs away to protect them but I think that they may be back together again now. I know that at least one of the cubs that I have been following has been killed by the males and 3 new cubs recently born but not fathered by the new guys were also quickly dispatched. Its a cruel and harsh world for lions but I hope the 5 older cubs who should be about a year old by now should be ok.

Have just started to try and sort out my packing, trying to keep to 15 kilos is a problem as my camera bag takes up about 50% of my allowance.Will have to keep the clothes to a minimum although Offbeat does have a very efficient and  included laundry service even though there is no running water or electricity. It is all hand washed using purified river water!!

Hopefully I will post stories and photos on my return.

Enjoy your weekend.

SM
Safariman
Safariman

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:45 pm

I know I've missed you SM now looking forward to your return and all your tales and photos cheers Very Happy Yeah that 15kgs is a bugger !!! Laughing

Well what a weeked at the golf, it was just amazing to be part of it and thank goodness I can say I was there when Team Europe won Wink

Incredibly mild weather here just now, managed to cut some of hedge yesterday (before my trimmers blew up !) then hoping to get a final grass cut before the winter tomorrow before the forecast rain at the end of the week.

Although I missed Saturday's game with being at the golf my footie team have their 4th home game in 11 days so looking forward to that tonight.

Hope everyone is good / well.

Doogs drunken
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:00 am

Good morning everyone

What a Face I've missed Safariman affraid I know he'll be having a truly memorable time with Offbeat and I am a tad alien with envy!!!

Broadband affraid It is ongoing as you know, just now we are on at home and in my office so Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 71418 but who knows for how long Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 615959

Glad you had a good weekend at the golf Doogs, and yes the weather is amazing. Long may it last sunny

Have a great day everyone.

Lai Group Hug
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:47 am

Sorry I have'nt been on Guys, it seems as though Lai has sent her broadband problems over this side of the hills affraid haven't been able to get on all week except briefly on our tablet when out shopping. By the way HAPPY ANIVERSARY Lai & Pete, sorry its a tad late. I will try to catch up on as many posts as possible, asap
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:24 pm

Oh dear WS, not you too pale No

Belated anniversary greetings also Lai, hope you both celebrated with a few drunken
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:43 am

affraid Oh no WS, not you too, honestly what a pain, I hope you'll be fixed soon, it's just so frustrating!

Thanks for your good wishes, we were in London with some friends looking at some lovely wildlife art so Pete and I will celebrate just the two of us this weekend. 3 years, I can't believe it!!!

Lai drunken
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:34 pm

Excellent Lai I love you I know, where has the time gone affraid
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:40 pm

Hi everyone sorry my connections been a nightmare affraid apparently there has been 2 BT teams working in the area doing new connections to property's for the last 2 to 3 weeks which has caused the problem, the works are due to finish this weekend so hopefully I will be back on at the start of next week. I'm on our teblet in a pub at the moment so not time to reply to posts. (There's always a bright side to any problem http://www.picgifs.c Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 40683 ). Hopefully catch up soon

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:54 am

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 768480 WS - glad to know you are both okay and that you are making the best of a bad situation http://www.picgifs.c http://www.picgifs.c http://www.picgifs.c

I hope you'll be up and running again soon, BT have a lot to answer for between you and me!

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Safariman Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:38 pm

Just returned from my latest trip to the Mara. The Nov. rains have arrived early with some spectacular storms turning the Mara into a lake but it still provided some great sightings and will be green amd grassy by the time Doogs goes in Nov. It might delay the end of the migration as at the moment the wildebeest have no need to leave. Took plenty of photos and videos which I now have to edit!! Managed to see Sienna and her cubs as well as two of Notch's sons and his latest grandchildren!!!
Will start posting pics and videos soon I hope!!

SM
Safariman
Safariman

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:22 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 71418 Welcome back Safariman. I've been following life in the Mara via Facebook so have seen the reports on the weather and the wildies so can't wait to see your photos and video clips. I hope you had a wonderful time with Offbeat and that Kapeen is okay. Did you see Piers?

Great to know you saw Siena and her cubs, presumably her wound is healing well how fantastic to see Notch's relations http://i73.servimg.c

No pressure for your photos ......................... http://i70.servimg.c

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Safariman Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:27 am

Thanks Lai, Kapeen is very well and greeted me at the airstrip on arrival with a great big hug!! I did not see Piers as now he is a father I think his trips to Kenya will be limited although I think he is ay Sosian at the moment probably for a board meeting with Tristram who is also taking a back seat and now letting his son run the horse safaris.
I did not take as many photos as usual only just over 1,000 as I think I must be getting more discerning and only taking pics that I know will work. I am finding that most of them are "keepers". However I did take over 350 video clips and they are going to be the ones that will take the time to edit properly as my video editing skills are not too great so everything will be posted in drips and drabs!!

SM
Safariman
Safariman

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:13 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers Looks like I'm back on. So I will be posting tomorrow fingers X. We have only just got back from visiting Mrs Whites Sisiter in Nantwich Cheshire to pick up our birthday presents for later this week, it's Mrs Whites on Wednesday, and mine Thursday. I'm a toy boy for one day lol! . Glad to see your back Safariman, and looking forward to seeing your photos, and videos. To be honest I prefer the drip feed format, it gives me something to look at longer term.
Cath you all tomorrow

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:23 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 31 Welcom10 Safariman cheers

Sounds like you've had another wonderful time in Kenya, can't wait to hear all about it and of course see your photos / videos Very Happy  Glad the rains Rain didn't spoil your trip 'cause they easily could.  I do hope you are right and the wildies and zebra are still around when we get there, that would be great.

How wonderful to see Siena, her cubs and also some 'Little Notches' Cool

Toy boy for a day WS, like it Wink
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next