Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+5
whitestarling
princesspurplehippy
littlewid
Doogs
Laikipia
9 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  Laikipia Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:24 pm

affraid affraid Doogs - that looks awful. Poor car owners, I hope all the houses were okay. The rain storm on Saturday really was terrible, so much thunder and lightening so we stayed in.

Today the sun is shining, mind you a Bank holiday Monday wouldn't be the same if it didn't rain!

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Flippin' Heck Doogs affraid that looks dreadful, I feel really sorry for all those car owners, what an awful thing. Like your house your car is one of your most prized possessions to have that happen must have been heart breaking.

We have had a little rain here but nothing like that, makes you feel quite lucky really.

I am surprised you and Syd didn't float to the park seeing how deep that water is. I hope your mum and dads car wasn't affected and like Lai says, I hope the houses were ok too.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:22 pm

Just a quickie before I leave the office . . .

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm getting the train at 0533 hours tomorrow affraid to Glasgow where my friend is picking me up and we are driving to Chester. Staying with another friend and we're all taking in the races so VERY MUCH looking forward to that.

Have fun all Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 11 71418
Doogs Race Horse
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:01 pm

Have a great weekend Doogs with loads of winners. I some times drive round Chester when the races are on. Pity I did'nt know you were going I could have given you a Toot. I suppose I should have said peep, as Toot means something different on Scotland Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 11 40683
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  princesspurplehippy Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Hi Guys

Sorry I haven't been on here for a while but internet problems and hols have been keeping me away.

Me and my bf went to Bristol for 4 days, weather wasnt that bad but thankfully we found lots of things to do indoors and we went for the day to Bath and thankfully it was gloriously sunny that day. Visited lots of places and ate wayyyyyy too much but I definitely recommend a visit to both places and we had a wonderful time
princesspurplehippy
princesspurplehippy

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Good Afternoon Everyone Very Happy

Glad I caught up with you by text before you left Doogs......looking forward to hearing how the weekend went, I am sure you have had a smashing time at the Race Horse with your friends.......what a time to have to get up though affraid Look forward to catching up on your return.

Glad you had a good hols PPH with your BF, bath is lovely isn't it, loads of nice shops and fantastic buildings as well......any pics for us to see? Good to have you back and hope your internet behaves itself Very Happy

We have had a very rainy day today, Lara, Mum and I went into town this morning for a snoop round the shops and coffee and of course some toy shopping, Kian had gone to the Air Show with Emma & Tom, Lara can't stand the noise in her ears.....it's pretty loud so she opted for a girlie day Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 11 853843

Hope you are feeling better Lai, that bug sounds nasty, so fingers crossed you are feeling much better Group Hug

Got my new dinning table and chairs sorted yesterday, now have a round white one, it's quite 60's and minimalstic but goes in my new very modern kitchen with my new white shutters ......that is deffo the kitchen finished cheers

Hope everyone has had a good weekend.

littlewid-x-

littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Good afternoon everyone

We've had a bit of sunshine today for a change Very Happy

So pleased your kitchen is finished Littlewid, it sounds lovely, I think the girlie day definitely sounds like the better option Very Happy

Hoping you had lots of winners Doogs and a great weekend in Chester, it's a great city.

We've just been for a walk with Cheshire Wildlife Trust to Hatchmere reserve at Delamere Forest, a nice afternoon, not much to see but still good to get some fresh air.

Glad you had a good time PPH - Bristol and Bath are lovely places.

All okay now thanks Littlewid cheers Shocked

Have a great evening everyone.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  princesspurplehippy Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 am

I have a lot of pictures (nearly 400 at the last count) so I think I'll have to weed a few out and pop them on here.

We had a bit of bad news this weekend, my partner's gran died last night. she hadnt been well for months and was pretty much constantly unconcious for the last week so it was expected but still a shock when it happened.

I'm not that much of a religious person but I do hope that if there is something there that she is with the loved ones that she lost
princesspurplehippy
princesspurplehippy

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Good Evening Everyone Very Happy

The first thing that struck me Lai was before my friend got remarried her old married name was Delamere. Very Happy

I am pleased after you had been feeling poorly you had a nice Sunday walk, I have not heard of the place but it has a gentle sound about it and I am sure it was lovely and I am pleased you are feeling better.

Sorry to hear about your BF's Gran PPH, it's always a shock even when it's expected and I am sure she is now with her loved ones resting peacefully.
When you get time it would be lovely to here about your hols and see some of those pics but I understand you have other concerns at the moment.

Can't believe we are the 3rd of September already, where is this year going :What:

littlewid-x-

littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  princesspurplehippy Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:06 pm

I signed up to a local organic veg box scheme, I signed up to begin with for half a box for £5.50 a week and I got my first one today. I got potatoes, carrots, onions, purple lettuce, salad greens, cucumber and tomatoes. All for £5.50 and tomatoes smell and taste like proper tomatoes

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 11 40410910
princesspurplehippy
princesspurplehippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:56 pm

Well it's lovely to end the week off with beautiful sunny just a shame I can't get outside to enjoy it !!! Here's hoping it hangs about for the weekend.

Sorry for not posting this earlier this week Embarassed but had a great weekend in Chester with a couple of friends. Good company, good laugh, (quite a) few drinks, bet on the horses (no winners No ), something to eat and boogie to 80's music in a nightclub until 2am !!! Need I say anymore Laughing

Liking the sound of your kitchen LW, very swish :)

Sorry to hear about your partners gran PPH. I do like your goody box of veggies, looks good value as well Wink

Lai hope you are now fully fit again after not feeling well for a few days ? Crying or Very sad

Had a busy week. I've lost a bit of weight recently so decided to look out the swimming cozzie and went for a swim on Tues, really enjoyed it so I think I will go back regularly again. Wed went to see a friend who had her first (and last !) baby a couple of weeks ago. He's a darling, little toot but both mum and little Alfie are doing well. Thurs was Bingo night with my mum & sister and I was a lucky girl, shouted on two full houses and got £150, so that was £50 to us all Very Happy No plans for the weekend, think it's going to be a quiet one.

What's everyone else up to ?

Doogs Group Hug
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:44 pm

Good Afternoon Everyone Very Happy

Chester sounds fantastic Doogs and i'm glad you had a brilliant time, no winners at the races but it sounds as if the company well made up for that Very Happy

Good on you for taking up swimming again cheers funnily a friend and I were talking about swimming at work this week, we were comparing it to going to a Zumba class, she is a couple of years younger than me so she decided that I should do the gentle swimming affraid ......cheeky thing, I reckon I could Zumba with the rest of them Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 11 853843 ..........must admit though after watching all the swimming with the Olympics and Paralympics, I might buy myself a cossie Very Happy

Glad your friend and Alfie are both doing ok and what a great win at the Bingo, thats a nice amount of spending money bounce

Nice Veggie box PPH, sounds a good idea to me and the veg in there do look nice.

I have had a busy week with one thing and another, well mainly the time has flown by and I have not really been able to get on here Embarassed
Nero has had a haricut this morning, we went to new groomers and she was brilliant , she is onloy a young girl but very qualified and funnily Nero seemed much hapier when I picked him up than he did at the other groomers. I am aiming to groom him myself but he had got so long he needed a professional job Scottie

I am meeting a friend shortly, the one with Neros girlfriend, Poppy, we are going for a walk along the beach, it is such a lovely day it will be nice for them to have a good run.

Tomorrow my little Nephew Kian is playing in his first Under 7's football match, so I will be up and on the side line for 10am cheering him and his team on Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 11 768480

I need to get a wriggle on and go and meet my friend, will catch up more later, in the mean time, have a good weekend everyone, enjoy the sunshine but stay safe sunny

littlewid-x-

littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Of course you could Zumba with the rest of them LW Wink Good thing about swimming is you can do it at your own pace, you dictate how fast or slow you go :)

That's nice to know Nero seemed to like his new 'hairdresser' and good she has made a good job of him, bet he's looking very handsome now I love you Hope you enjoyed your walk with your friend and Poppy. How did Kian get on at his footie ? Successful, winning start to his career ?

I had a quiet weekend as planned. Weather was gorgeous up here on Saturday so I did some washing and got it hung out to dry, grand.

Doogs Group Hug
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:37 pm

I think I may do the swimming Doogs, as you say, gentle pace or speedy if you wish but I also know of a Zumba class that you can do as much or as little as you like, so who knows what may transpire Very Happy

Kian loved his first football match thanks, the team he was playing for won 10 -3 bounce I posted a couple of pics in my Practice thread in the camera club thread. It was real fun watching them and I got quite involved......did a fair bit of shouting and cheering and lots of clapping......well worth being on the side line at 10am on a Sunday morning Very Happy

We had lovely weather here too over the weekend and like you Doogs got loads of washing dry, it's lovely drying it outside isn't it, I hate it when it has to be dried indoors in the winter.

I am off to Ashdown Forest Llama Park tomorrow for the day, they have Llamas Alpacas and Reindeer. You can do a Llama walk but unfortunately it is not on tomorrow but there is access to the animals, so hopefully some good photo opportunities. They have a couple of shops and a restaurant. They have 30 acres and over 100 Llamas and Alpacas plus the herd of Reindeer, should be a fantastic day.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:19 pm

affraid Doogs 2-30 am. You naughty stop out Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 11 40683 Good on yer Girl, not surprised your having a quite weekend, or are you saving yourself for next weekend when its Chester Races again lol! Good idea on the swimming to.
Hope you have a great day tomorrow LW loads of pics please,dont forget to charge your battery. Whats Zumba ?

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Kept up the good work and went Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 11 Swimmi10 again tonight Very Happy It wasn't too busy so managed to get my lengths done without having to dodge too many kids !!! Laughing

What a little Like a Star @ heaven Kian is LW manging to win his first footie match - he'll be dying for Sunday to come so he can get back out there Cool Will check out your pictures on the other thread.

You can't beat getting your washing outside to dry. Clean, fresh bedsheets are always amazing on the first night you put them on the bed Wink I also did some weeding at the weekend which wasn't good for my back or my legs, they were killing me the next day !!! Shocked

How was Ashdown Forest Llama Park ? Are you off on holiday again LW ??? !!! Razz Lots of photos taken ??

You are quite right WS in saying Chester Races are on again this weekend - unfortunatley won't be going down but I will be going to Ayr the following weekend as it is their Silver & Gold Cup Days which will be very busy with good racing.

WS - Zumba is a dance fitness program created by dancer and choreographer Alberto "Beto" Perez in Colombia during the 1990s. The program combines Latin and international music with dance in an effort to make exercise fun ....

If you still don't get it, try watching this . . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BILiNvLA-lo

Doogs Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 11 Dancin10
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 11 768480 Got you now Doogs, you mean the walk home from the PuB walk, do it every night drunken Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 11 40683
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 11 40683 brilliant WS !!!! Laughing
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 11 Welcom10 Lai - how was Brussels ? Hope you and mum had a great time. What did you get up to ?

Doogs Hugs
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:13 am

Thanks Doogs. Sorry I've not caught up, Broadband causing problems, exchange down up the road, so phone lines on and off, mobile more off than on, alarms off, CCTV off and so it goes on .... What a Face Rolling Eyes they assure us they are working on the problem.

Will have to catch up later Very Happy

Brussels was fun if not completely tiring for my mum - very hot and too much walking for my mum but we survived the days with cocktails in the evenings drunken Laughing

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:01 am

Welcome back Lai, glad you had a good, if tiring time. That reminds me I must cancel my appointment with the hearing aid clinic, Iknow what was wrong now Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 11 40683
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:07 pm

I like your survival guide Lai Wink drunken Good to hear you got some sunny

What a nightmare you're having with 'technology' at the moment, I hope it all gets sorted out soon.

Bingo night tonight . . . here's hoping we're as lucky as we were last week Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 11 853843
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:23 pm

Welcome back Lai Very Happy i'm pleased you and your mum had a good time even though it was a little exhausting but as Doogs says, a good way to recover cheers
How annoying must that be with all your technology down, especialy the security cameras What a Face fingers crossed it all gets sorted soon and your up and running with everything.

Good luck with the Bingo tonight Doogs, hope you have another good win but whatever just enjoy the evening drunken

I'm off to see a friend this evening for lots of albino albino albino

Have a good evening everyone
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:35 pm

Sorry I'm still more off than on. BT assure us all will be sorted by tonight - just now I am on-line (well obvisouly Embarassed ) but it's hit and miss, and worse at home and it affects my mobile at home but it works when i'm out scratch

The only solution is to go and sit in Costa/Nero/Starbucks and drink cafe latte and eat cakes all day lol!

Have a great weekend everyone - enjoy the bingo Doogs, the albino albino albino Littlewid, and good to know you missed me WS Laughing

Catch up properly over the weekend all being well.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:54 pm

I like the sound of your solution Lai Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 11 768480 hopefully by now you are up and running again without any hiccups Very Happy

How was the Bingo Doogs? hopefully it was another good night for you and you had the winning lines.

Hope everyone has a good weekend whatever you are up too, I think the weather is supposed to be nice and sunny

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next